Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (777388 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (499) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by 4GLiteHQ: 2:32pm On Aug 01, 2019
I can't wait for Pes 2020 to be out so i can switch from PUBG Mobile to it.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2019
Davluck:

I have a cuh-1216b 1tb version and tbh it is extremely quiet, told a friend this but he said I wasn't attentive, turned it on when he visited and he was surprised. I think the new models are way better.

Am using mine now and it’s as silent as my last slim model though it might depends on the task u are doing with the console. Maybe playing games makes it become louder but using it for YouTube video it’s as silent as an owl
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2019
4GLiteHQ:
I can't wait for Pes 2020 to be out so i can switch from PUBG Mobile to it.

I just downloaded the demo to check out how it looks
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 01, 2019
Mckandre:
sony is a known culprit of chipping in new models to the market without awareness but i hope this revised model came with the updated usb/Bluetooth version nd other things like the slim.

I think it’s the same internal as the first model they only changed the smooth top since it scratches a lot but to be sincere I still love the slim more cause of it’s smaller size
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Mckandre(m): 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2019
sammyfrosh:

I think it’s the same internal as the first model they only changed the smooth top since it scratches a lot but to be sincere I still love the slim more cause of it’s smaller size
why did u buy the FAT then? i heard the slim version is susceptible to faults,i dont know how verifiable it is yet.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2019
Currently playing far cry 4. It has been boring so far.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by hopefulLandlord: 6:07pm On Aug 01, 2019
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Mckandre(m): 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2019
NeededGist:
Currently playing far cry 4. It has been boring so far.
u nd me both,i played the intro i thought twas the real deal but 30min into the game, twas wack. Part 3 is much ppreferably.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

Wow! I didn't know my guy plays games too.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by hopefulLandlord: 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2019
LordReed:

Wow! I didn't know my guy plays games too.
I didn't know you play either. just finished infinite warfare
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 01, 2019
Mckandre:
u nd me both,i played the intro i thought twas the real deal but 30min into the game, twas wack. Part 3 is much ppreferably.
For real bro, the far cry 3 was very much better. Far cry 4 is just a waste of graphics. I will try my best to play it then download far cry 5. Ubisoft sef sad
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 6:17pm On Aug 01, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

I didn't know you play either. just finished infinite warfare

I no longer have a console so I have slowed down on that but I still play Warframe and Destiny 2 on PC.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by hopefulLandlord: 6:19pm On Aug 01, 2019
LordReed:

I no longer have a console so I have slowed down on that but I still play Warframe and Destiny 2 on PC.
what happened to your console?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 6:24pm On Aug 01, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

what happened to your console?

It took a bad fall so I think the hdd might have been affected. I just haven't given it much thought or else I'd have gone to have it fixed.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 01, 2019
Mckandre:
why did u buy the FAT then? i heard the slim version is susceptible to faults,i dont know how verifiable it is yet.

I got the fat cause it’s cheaper and has a more sexier appeal especially the glowing light bar on top of the console. Even the seller thought it has only 500gb hdd but it turns out to be a 1tb hdd lucky me” cheesy

The slim is very reliable at least from my own experience and it’s makes lesser noise than both the cuh 11xx and 12xx versions. It also overheat less.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 01, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

Wait till you get to the courthouse .

Hope you are playing it on hard . Enjoy the pain.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by harshsharma9619: 8:04am On Aug 02, 2019
Currently, am Playing These List of Games on my Android Device.

Games also play a major important role in our life as it will help to strengthen your mind. Nowadays, all devices are manufacturing in that way so that it can support high-end games too. The craze of the game is increasing every day.

Games Source List- https://techdator.com/best-online-shooting-games-for-android/
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by fowlyansh181(m): 10:34am On Aug 02, 2019
sammyfrosh:

I got the fat cause it’s cheaper and has a more sexier appeal especially the glowing light bar on top of the console. Even the seller thought it has only 500gb hdd but it turns out to be a 1tb hdd lucky me” cheesy

The slim is very reliable at least from my own experience and it’s makes lesser noise than both the cuh 11xx and 12xx versions. It also overheat less.

anything slim, overheats more.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2019
fowlyansh181:

No the slim doesn’t overheat As much as the oG ps4 and it also draws lesser power

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by fowlyansh181(m): 1:58pm On Aug 03, 2019
Pes 2020 demo

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 03, 2019
Batman

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 03, 2019
fowlyansh181:
Pes 2020 demo

The demo is mediocre

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by fowlyansh181(m): 2:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
sammyfrosh:

The demo is mediocre
you expect a finished product from a demo?

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Mckandre(m): 2:37pm On Aug 03, 2019
fowlyansh181:
pls how did u arrive at this analogy? thought it should be the other way around.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by icon91(m): 4:55pm On Aug 03, 2019
tziz:

Bro, na wa!
U are really suffering and "Smiling". Just lookat the horrible download speed and u paid 19k Premium for Dat? I have Smile, Spectranet, Ntel. Spectranet used to be better until dier signal started misbehaving in my area. It's good to experiment very well so u get optimum value for ur hard earned cash.
I got two games during Days of Play sale: Dying Light: The Following EE and Batman Arkham Knight, I was wandering wat isp to use for downloads, Airtel is blazing fast buh wuldv cost me more money. So I remembered "dying" ntel, I said lemme test dem, been a while, did the two days unlimited plan for 1k5, knw wat? I dwnloaded the full Dying Light game of 27gb, dwnloaded more than 14 movies (Blu-ray versions), updated EVERYTHING in my house dt needed updates: fons, laptop, Tv, PS4, Kettle, Cooker, Fridge etc grin den I still dwnloaded upto 23gb out of the Batman game's 46gb size bfore my sub expired. I'm playing the Dying Light right nw, once I'm close to the end, I just do another 1k5 sub and finish up the Batman and still hv enof data to dwnload my life. My fon's data counter is telling me I used 65gb of ntel Data in TWO DAYS bro, and I had long breaks between cos I had to work too.
Omo, sense no go kee me abg! cool

Wow, this is nice
This ntel, is it the sim card(to be used on 4g/Lte enabled phone) or the mifi that you are using bro?
If it's the sim,do you know where one can get it in Lagos?
If it's the mifi, how much does it cost?
Never knew this kinda plans exist, i have so many heavy p.c games i want to download
Thanks
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 03, 2019
fowlyansh181:
you expect a finished product from a demo?

No not really was only joking
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by fowlyansh181(m): 5:33pm On Aug 03, 2019
Mckandre:
pls how did u arrive at this analogy? thought it should be the other way around.
xbox, ps3, Iphone’s, laptop’s.. anything slim is bound to heat more than fat stuffs.. because of ventilations.. although I’m speaking based on technology of the old
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by fowlyansh181(m): 5:35pm On Aug 03, 2019
icon91:

Wow, this is nice
This ntel, is it the sim card(to be used on 4g/Lte enabled phone) or the mifi that you are using bro?
If it's the sim,do you know where one can get it in Lagos?
If it's the mifi, how much does it cost?
Never knew this kinda plans exist, i have so many heavy p.c games i want to download
Thanks
you’ll be disappointed..
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 03, 2019
Anybody here hunts for trophy platinum in game?

Here’s my little effort so far have been able to platinum only two game.

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2019
sammyfrosh:
Batman
This looks like Arkham Origins?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 03, 2019
sammyfrosh:

No not really was only joking

Isn't the purpose of a demo to convince you to buy the game ?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 03, 2019
fowlyansh181:
xbox, ps3, Iphone’s, laptop’s.. anything slim is bound to heat more than fat stuffs.. because of ventilations.. although I’m speaking based on technology of the old

Yes I get what you meant bro and because the lastest slim PS4 uses a more efficient chip than that phat one so it runs cooler

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (499) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.