Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (775869 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (498) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2019
Mckandre:
the downside with digital games is that u will ve to free up storage inorder to download new games thereby forcing u to delete games from ur library. I stand to be corrected though.

My guy I learnt last year that all games aren't for me . Storage can be managed and added . No biggie .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 30, 2019
Mckandre:
the downside with digital games is that u will ve to free up storage inorder to download new games thereby forcing u to delete games from ur library. I stand to be corrected though.

Depends ...my library consists of sports , soap box and single player games I play consistently .

FIFA (2o comes out I delete 19 )

Borderlands ( can't delete pt 1 or or 2 or TpS ) huge replay value .

Soap box games - very low storage data 5gb max.

You just have to use your head . Besides I get 1 trb . Will extend my storage with ex HD later
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Mckandre(m): 7:39pm On Jul 30, 2019
fowlyansh181:
you are right. And disc can get dlcs too...

Only advantage that comes with digital games is that , some games make their complete edition package digital only
and price for digital copies are much cheaper than the hardcopies due to the cost of blueray disc and extra added buck from retailers.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Mckandre(m): 7:48pm On Jul 30, 2019
tobianthony:

Depends ...my library consists of sports , soap box and single player games I play consistently .

You just have to use your head . Besides I get 1 trb . Will extend my storage with ex HD later
honestly,before i make away with any game i must ve played it for like two times(medium to hard difficulty), considering now games re getting replay value nd keeps worthy,i won't mind getting extra storage for future comeback. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Singapore1(m): 7:52pm On Jul 30, 2019
Mckandre:
honestly,before i make away with any game i must ve played it for like two times(medium to hard difficulty), considering now games re getting replay value nd keeps worthy,i won't mind getting extra storage for future comeback. cheesy
i don't see myself playing an adventure game twice ( likes of assassin creed, GTA V etc )

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Mckandre(m): 8:04pm On Jul 30, 2019
Singapore1:

i don't see myself playing an adventure game twice ( likes of assassin creed, GTA V etc )
assassins creed ? God forbid angry

but i can make some exceptions to this few titles COD,god of war,battlefield nd ghost recon future soldier/wildlands
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by fowlyansh181(m): 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2019
Mckandre:
and price for digital copies are much cheaper than the hardcopies due to the cost of blueray disc and extra added buck from retailers.
this is true..
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by fowlyansh181(m): 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2019
Singapore1:

i played GTA V for a year, I finished the game 4 times ..
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by fowlyansh181(m): 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2019
tobianthony:

using EX HD will tire you quick, trust me, I learnt this the hard way, it’s best to replace the console hard drive with a higher storage if you can.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Mckandre(m): 10:23pm On Jul 30, 2019
fowlyansh181:
using EX HD will tire you quick, trust me, I learnt this the hard way, it’s best to replace the console hard drive with a higher storage if you can.
pls could u shed more light on this. I'm planing to get ps4 slim,chances of getting 500gb version is pretty high than the 1Tb version nd m considering using external means to compensate.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by fowlyansh181(m): 12:22am On Jul 31, 2019
Mckandre:
pls could u shed more light on this. I'm planing to get ps4 slim,chances of getting 500gb version is pretty high than the 1Tb version nd m considering using external means to compensate.
if the ps4 turns off and on being interrupted the external hard disk breaks and asks for the ps4 to rebuild it, the more time it asked to be rebuilt by the ps4 due to different many ransoms stuffs I can’t tell were more than when I enjoyed it.. overall it will stress you out more than it’s supposed to .. get a 1tb external hard drive and swap out that of the ps4 with it, it’s pretty easy, very easy ... I’d recommend that over using external directly as extended storage
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 31, 2019
Mckandre:

As a Nigerian, you must always consider the cost of data. If you are based outside lagos/Abuja / pH and do not have access to swift/ Spectranet or the like, your final cost will be double. Even if you live in lagos, you will still pay for gen used for powering free night browsing.

fowlyansh181:
if the ps4 turns off and on being interrupted the external hard disk breaks and asks for the ps4 to rebuild it, the more time it asked to be rebuilt by the ps4 due to different many ransoms stuffs I can’t tell were more than when I enjoyed it.. overall it will stress you out more than it’s supposed to .. get a 1tb external hard drive and swap out that of the ps4 with it, it’s pretty easy, very easy ... I’d recommend that over using external directly as extended storage

I game with a pc. I have a collector habit. My pc came with a 2tb hdd..I swapped it for an ssd. It got full and I had to buy a 4tb. I would say get the largest storage you can afford. Also Find out if ssds will provide better performance. Or if an sshd would be fine
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Ayodeletobby: 11:44am On Jul 31, 2019
JUST ARRIVED ...2 PS4 SLIM 500GB WIT ACCESSORIES ND GAMES INSIDE..90K
D games inside ar
battlefield hardline
Detriot
Formula 1
The crew
Assetto corsa

The second console has dis games...coms wit online account for game nd netflix account to watch movies freely
Assetto corsa
The crew
Formula 1
Devil may cry 5
Drive club

EXTREMELY CLEAN, SEE IS BELIEVING, CALL OR WATSAPP 07063236905

Download games on ur Ps4 nd Ps3 at a token prices.. just call or watsapp me on 07063236905

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kaycee7(m): 1:55pm On Jul 31, 2019
smartluvu:

I just did and it’s telling me to update the application before i can play the game... game size to be updated is about 52G. How on earth would I do that ? Where do I get the internet from ? Any hacks ?
Subscribe to a 60Gb data plan. Update game size. Use the remaining 8Gb to game online.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by smartluvu(m): 2:43pm On Jul 31, 2019
Kaycee7:
Subscribe to a 60Gb data plan. Update game size. Use the remaining 8Gb to game online.

Lol.. Funny but true tho.. I'll work something up.. Thanks
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 31, 2019
Kaycee7:

So his true game cost is plus 17k embarassed
Unless he can use free data period to update
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by fowlyansh181(m): 3:59pm On Jul 31, 2019
smartluvu:

I just did and it’s telling me to update the application before i can play the game... game size to be updated is about 52G. How on earth would I do that ? Where do I get the internet from ? Any hacks ?
bro return that CD and swap it for another game disc.. any game that forces you to be online before playing a single player story mode, isn't worth.. ultra garbage..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by fowlyansh181(m): 4:00pm On Jul 31, 2019
smartluvu:

Lol.. Funny but true tho.. I'll work something up.. Thanks
it aint worth it.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Mckandre(m): 4:00pm On Jul 31, 2019
fowlyansh181:
what about if the ps4 is hacked with games loaded in the external drive,any chance of going through same scenario?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Mckandre(m): 4:11pm On Jul 31, 2019
ornicus:

As a Nigerian, you must always consider the cost of data. If you are based outside lagos/Abuja / pH and do not have access to swift/ Spectranet or the like, your final cost will be double. Even if you live in lagos, you will still pay for gen used for powering free night browsing.

true, its always triple wahala when it comes to purchasing digital copies online since the country is not equiped enough to favour us. Most atimes coming across ur favourite titles re pretty hard since retailers always go for title on demand like fifa,PES nd GTAV But online u ve an ocean full of titles waiting.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by smartluvu(m): 5:34pm On Jul 31, 2019
fowlyansh181:
it aint worth it.

My point exactly !!! Thank God you said my this. Bad news is i ordered it via Amazon and return policy is overdue. Ill just keep it at home.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by fowlyansh181(m): 5:47pm On Jul 31, 2019
Mckandre:
what about if the ps4 is hacked with games loaded in the external drive,any chance of going through same scenario?
yeah, same thing with non jailbroken .. it’s usable, but will just annoying sometimes when it breaks and needs to be reconnected and rebuilt if there is an unexpected power outage .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by fowlyansh181(m): 5:55pm On Jul 31, 2019
Mckandre:
games loaded in the external drive should be fpkg game packages that you can install directly on your ps4 and play, if it ain’t it, don’t get it
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by fowlyansh181(m): 5:57pm On Jul 31, 2019
smartluvu:

My point exactly !!! Thank God you said my this. Bad news is i ordered it via Amazon and return policy is overdue. Ill just keep it at home.
use it to go swap another game from a game store, you’ll add cash, but it’s better than the stress that online thing wanna cause you.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 31, 2019
Okay guys so I just bought another ps4 with 1 tb storage though it’s not a slim and I get it cheaper than the last one I bought. Am happy to join the console master race once again cheesy

Though I think I like the slim model better cause of it’s size

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Mckandre(m): 12:05pm On Aug 01, 2019
sammyfrosh:
Okay guys so I just bought another ps4 with 1 tb storage though it’s not a slim and I get it cheaper than the last one I bought. Am happy to join the console master race once again cheesy

Though I think I like the slim model better cause of it’s size
nice,never knew vanilla ps4 has the 1tb version. hows the fan speed i once heard its like a jet about to takeoff from a nimitz carrier? hope its been fixed
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by fowlyansh181(m): 12:53pm On Aug 01, 2019
Mckandre:
nice,never knew vanilla ps4 has the 1tb version. hows the fan speed i once heard its like a jet about to takeoff from a nimitz carrier? hope its been fixed
not really , I have that type still lying around, it’s not noisy as suggested. Although compared to my pro, pro is more quieter but not by much IRL.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2019
Mckandre:

I was also surprised that it has a 1tb version this this particular model is the CUH-1200 (Revisionen) with a matte finish top instead of the transparent top on the first one. When I checked the storage it says 824gb with 200gb in used.

The sound is more quieter than the first version but it’s still louder than the slim models.

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Mckandre(m): 1:51pm On Aug 01, 2019
fowlyansh181:
not really , I have that type still lying around, it’s not noisy as suggested. Although compared to my pro, pro is more quieter but not by much IRL.
yea, i really thought the pro will suffer same odeal due to it chunkiness but i was surprised they modified the fan performance despite the cpu overclocking nd internal arsenals underneath the chassis. The only downside i can't live with about the Pro is the huge wattage it consumes on gameplay,i wont let the love of having fun to be the thing that will run me down financially. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Mckandre(m): 2:02pm On Aug 01, 2019
sammyfrosh:

I was also surprised that it has a 1tb version this this particular model is the CUH-1200 (Revisionen) with a matte finish top instead of the transparent top on the first one. When I checked the storage it says 824gb with 200gb in used.

The sound is more quieter than the first version but it’s still louder than the slim models.

sony is a known culprit of chipping in new models to the market without awareness but i hope this revised model came with the updated usb/Bluetooth version nd other things like the slim.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Davluck(m): 2:25pm On Aug 01, 2019
sammyfrosh:

I have a cuh-1216b 1tb version and tbh it is extremely quiet, told a friend this but he said I wasn't attentive, turned it on when he visited and he was surprised. I think the new models are way better.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (498) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.