Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (779166 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (499) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2019
freezyprinzy:
I need help please!!!!!!!!!!
My ps4 pad won’t comnect and when it does it disconnects automatically and that’s all till the next day.
I have tried everything possible to make it connect and it’s still the same thing tried the ps bottom and share botton won’t connect still,tried resetting,tried recon with my console using a usb cord still the same I’m tireddddd cry

Hmmm nah follow come pad?

Mehn return the console and pad to who you buy am from
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by fowlyansh181(m): 4:04pm On Oct 16, 2019
freezyprinzy:
My ps4 pad won’t comnect and when it does it disconnects automatically and that’s all till the next day.
I have tried everything possible to make it connect and it’s still the same thing tried the ps bottom and share botton won’t connect still,tried resetting,tried recon with my console using a usb cord still the same I’m tireddddd cry
i guess it’s fake
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 4:40pm On Oct 16, 2019
freezyprinzy:
Lol. Na small issue.

Get urself a PC. grin grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
Lana1:
Lol. Na small issue.

Dont listen to this guy.

You'll perish in afterthought if you get a PC
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 6:53pm On Oct 16, 2019
noob03saibot:
oh! That's good, getting a ps4. Me too, I have ditched this whole ps3 thing. Ever since I was told that the problem is a recurring problem. Planning on getting a ps4. Only pain I have is I can't and won't be able to have a go at the silent hill series. Every other one I intended playing has a remastered version on the ps4.

And to your question, no. I didn't get it brand new.

Planing on getting a PS4? Dude, I hear GTA VI won't be released on that
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 7:49pm On Oct 16, 2019
LucemFerre:

You are obviously hearing things.
It's normal for pc gamers to have auditory hallucinations

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by freezyprinzy(m): 8:48pm On Oct 16, 2019
Lana1:
Lol. Na small issue.

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by freezyprinzy(m): 8:49pm On Oct 16, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Dont listen to this guy.

You'll perish in afterthought if you get a PC
grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 8:53pm On Oct 16, 2019

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 9:26pm On Oct 16, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Haha... seriously yo, I read it somewhere though not confirmed

https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/gaming/1172619/GTA-6-release-date-bad-PS4-Xbox-One-news-Grand-Theft-Auto-PS5
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2019
LucemFerre:

Haha... seriously yo, I read it somewhere though not confirmed

https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/gaming/1172619/GTA-6-release-date-bad-PS4-Xbox-One-news-Grand-Theft-Auto-PS5
There market will fall.

GtaV had to be released on ps3
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 9:33pm On Oct 16, 2019
Thegamingorca:

There market will fall.

GtaV had to be released on ps3

Yea, right... Well, fingers crossed. The damn game doesn't even have a logo yet to start concluding sh!ts cheesy
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by noob03saibot(m): 6:15am On Oct 17, 2019
LucemFerre:

not bothered at all by that. I don't play gta. There's more to ps4 than gta, bro. Never liked it.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 7:01am On Oct 17, 2019
noob03saibot:
not bothered at all by that. I don't play gta. There's more to ps4 than gta, bro. Never liked it.

Holy mother of nagatomo...
I was kidding about that but, never liked GTA?
HERESY! You shall be hanged on the day of E3... grin JK
But, damn... why?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 17, 2019
Thegamingorca:

����
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 17, 2019
My follow come pad has stopped charging sef ... Ps4 pad wahala enh when it starts .

Thank God I bought two extras during the sale .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by noob03saibot(m): 9:08am On Oct 17, 2019
LucemFerre:

Holy mother of nagatomo...
I was kidding about that but, never liked GTA?
HERESY! You shall be hanged on the day of E3... grin JK
But, damn... why?
lol!!! You are funny. But seriously, I see nothing interesting in gta. And this is coming from someone who has seen San Andreas, vice city ballad of gay Tony and the last one gta v. Alot and I mean alot of people around me play it. But it's never interested me. Never been a fan of open world games like that. Watchdogs sef, I played it and stopped. Prefer my shooters and survival horrors
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 9:32am On Oct 17, 2019
noob03saibot:
lol!!! You are funny. But seriously, I see nothing interesting in gta. And this is coming from someone who has seen San Andreas, vice city ballad of gay Tony and the last one gta v. Alot and I mean alot of people around me play it. But it's never interested me. Never been a fan of open world games like that. Watchdogs sef, I played it and stopped. Prefer my shooters and survival horrors

You are an unusual gamer.

Play dark souls 3 and bloodborne when you get ps4 too

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Menance: 10:05am On Oct 17, 2019
Who knows the problem with this PES 2020 mobile.. it keeps saying Error when I open it... Maybe I should have just downloaded PES 2019.. Data wasted
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 10:05am On Oct 17, 2019
noob03saibot:

Wow!
Well, You have a good taste... Open world can be aimless most of the times. Too many distractions.
Shooters are like the most solid genre in gaming... I'm going full in shooter when I buy my GPU
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 10:07am On Oct 17, 2019
Menance:
Who knows the problem with this PES 2020 mobile.. it keeps saying Error when I open it... Maybe I should have just downloaded PES 2019.. Data wasted

The problem it has been trying to tell you is that mobile gaming is shiit

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 10:11am On Oct 17, 2019
Menance:

Always wait for annual games to get to their respective year before you buy... it'd still be undergoing bug fixes in the preceding year
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 10:12am On Oct 17, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Lol... I knew someone would say it
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 12:39pm On Oct 17, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Something we can finally both agree on..

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Menance: 3:04pm On Oct 17, 2019
LucemFerre:

Always wait for annual games to get to their respective year before you buy... it'd still be undergoing bug fixes in the preceding year

I actually didn't rush to install it.. Looked for the PES 2019 download link because I liked the graphics of the recent FIFA and PES but after numerous tries I wasn't able to get a download link for the pes 2019 nor FIFA 2019. I later saw some FIFA 2019 apps and downloaded hoping to get the needed resources through the app after download but it turned out all were not the true apk.. So I decided to look for PES 2020 and found a link for apk and files, downloaded and tried to play but after asking to choose preferred language it displayed an error message..
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Menance: 3:09pm On Oct 17, 2019
Thegamingorca:

I just decided to download it should in case I'm away from my console and feel bored I could play it on my phone but the annoying thing is its an online game.. Which is also actually rubbish.. Why give a game of 1.4gb and still ask for data to access but I neglected it though.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by noob03saibot(m): 8:02pm On Oct 17, 2019
Thegamingorca:

You are an unusual gamer.

Play dark souls 3 and bloodborne when you get ps4 too
dark souls! I have heard alot, I am definitely going to play it. I hear it's damn difficult though.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by noob03saibot(m): 8:06pm On Oct 17, 2019
LucemFerre:

Wow!
Well, You have a good taste... Open world can be aimless most of the times. Too many distractions.
Shooters are like the most solid genre in gaming... I'm going full in shooter when I buy my GPU
waaaay to many distractions. And they are almost impossible to beat the entire game. I see them as a waste of time. Big props to people who devote time to win games like red dead and gta. I would loose interest after 3-4 hrs of playing.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 8:07am On Oct 18, 2019
noob03saibot:
waaaay to many distractions. And they are almost impossible to beat the entire game. I see them as a waste of time. Big props to people who devote time to win games like red dead and gta. I would loose interest after 3-4 hrs of playing.

Haha... I hear ya.
I've finished GTA VC, SA, IV and V, and WatchDogs... I don't know what almost impossible is grin
Sleeping Dogs was just a boring, mediocre, Japanese version of GTA.
Shadow of Mordor is fun but, seriously even I quit the game because of its numerous side quests.
I hope to get back on it though.
MadMax on the other hand is fvcking aimless.
FarCry series have very good stories too... you should try delving a little into OW games... some are fun
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 8:53am On Oct 18, 2019
LucemFerre:

Haha... I hear ya.
I've finished GTA VC, SA, IV and V, and WatchDogs... I don't know what almost impossible is grin
Shadow of Mordor is fun but, seriously even I quit the game because of its numerous side quests.
FarCry series have very good stories too... you should try delving a little into OW games... some are fun

You missed in shadow of mordor. I just platted shadow of war sef
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by fowlyansh181(m): 9:51am On Oct 18, 2019
LucemFerre:

Haha... I hear ya.
lol, I finished GTA sa, vice city , liberty city, GTA 4, and Ballard of gay tony, GTA V, red dead redemption the first and red dead redemption 2, Spider-Man marvels , just cause 3, and I never for once regret any if found any to be boring ...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 12:40pm On Oct 18, 2019
Thegamingorca:

You missed in shadow of mordor. I just platted shadow of war sef

SOW pass my GPU power, I go finish them all in due time sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (499) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.