Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (773936 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by fowlyansh181(m): 7:20pm On Oct 24, 2019
geloorrrrdd:
All these console peasants. Some of them lowkey wish they had the cash to afford a gaming rig. How sad!
why would I stress to buy a pc if I can’t play marvel’s Spider-Man?

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by geloorrrrdd(m): 7:41pm On Oct 24, 2019
fowlyansh181:
why would I stress to buy a pc if I can’t play marvel’s Spider-Man?

LOL. Y'all will have your reasons, obviously.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by fowlyansh181(m): 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2019
geloorrrrdd:

LOL. Y'all will have your reasons, obviously.
this doesn’t in anyway answer a question I asked, why on earth will I consider myself a gamer if I can’t enjoy HZD, GOW or marvel Spider-Man, Red dead redemption 2? As in I’m not really bashing anyone but what other thing do I enjoy as a gamer , old games I have beaten and platinum, because of urmmm, 4K?

5 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by geloorrrrdd(m): 8:17pm On Oct 24, 2019
fowlyansh181:
this doesn’t in anyway answer a question I asked, why on earth will I consider myself a gamer if I can’t enjoy HZD, GOW or marvel Spider-Man, Red dead redemption 2? As in I’m not really bashing anyone but what other thing do I enjoy as a gamer , old games I have beaten and platinum, because of urmmm, 4K?

Lol. Those games are not important to me.
Besides, Red dead redemption 2 is coming to PC next month. People choose PC over consoles because they want to enjoy

Superior performance
Better graphics
Numerous ways to acquire games, and at lower prices
And above all, portability.

Aside the exclusive games, what else is impressive about consoles?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by fowlyansh181(m): 9:26pm On Oct 24, 2019
geloorrrrdd:

Lol. Those games are not important to me.
Besides, Red dead redemption 2 is coming to PC next month. People choose PC over consoles because they want to enjoy

Superior performance
Better graphics
Numerous ways to acquire games, and at lower prices
And above all, portability.

Aside the exclusive games, what else is impressive about consoles?
how can you say asides the exclusive when exclusives are games , and exactly what consoles are meant to be used for ? .. superior performance when I enjoy exactly same game you enjoy on a 55inch 4K tv and on a great graphics, .. urmmm what’s the superior performance there? Does pc have Haptic Touch? Does pc have games I can only enjoy on pc and not console?

If I am asked to choose between graphics and playing some of this exclusives meant for console , I’ll gladly choose playing those great games....

And to finish it off, RDR2 is old school, it’s so old I can literally tell every area in the game without needing a waypoint nor map... the last of us 2 is the NEW where we at..

4 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 11:06pm On Oct 24, 2019
fowlyansh181:
how can you say asides the exclusive when exclusives are games , and exactly what consoles are meant to be used for ? .. superior performance when I enjoy exactly same game you enjoy on a 55inch 4K tv and on a great graphics, .. urmmm what’s the superior performance there? Does pc have Haptic Touch? Does pc have games I can only enjoy on pc and not console?

If I am asked to choose between graphics and playing some of this exclusives meant for console , I’ll gladly choose playing those great games....

And to finish it off, RDR2 is old school, it’s so old I can literally tell every area in the game without needing a waypoint nor map... the last of us 2 is the NEW where we at..
I dont agree with gelord said initially, but these PC vs Console wars is getting pretty boring.
People should be free to play on whatever console they choose without the other side trying to hassle them every goddamn time. Not everybody will be interested in buying a PS4 because dem wan play GoW. And not everybody will be interested in buying a PC coz they want to play at 200+ fps all the time. In the end, it all boils down to preference and not which console is better.

BUT, everything else you have said here na story. Popular youtubers who play competitive games like Fortnite or BFV have reiterated that PC users have an advantage in such games over console users because of the wider resolutions and higher fps.

Thank God the new Modern Warfare is cross-platform. The general consensus from the beta was that the auto-aim on consoles was the only reason battles and gun fights were close between PC gamers and console gamers.....but still, PC gamers still had the advantage.

And all that talk about RDR2 being old na for ur pocket. Lol.
No game is too old to be played. Let's not pretend like you haven't recently played games from few years ago yourself.

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by fowlyansh181(m): 11:29pm On Oct 24, 2019
Lana1:
I dont agree with gelord said initially, but these PC vs Console wars is getting pretty boring.
People should be free to play on whatever console they choose without the other side trying to hassle them every goddamn time. Not everybody will be interested in buying a PS4 because dem wan play GoW. And not everybody will be interested in buying a PC coz they want to play at 200+ fps all the time. In the end, it all boils down to preference and not which console is better.

BUT, everything else you have said here na story. Popular youtubers who play competitive games like Fortnite or BFV have reiterated that PC users have an advantage in such games over console users because of the wider resolutions and higher fps.

Thank God the new Modern Warfare is cross-platform. The general consensus from the beta was that the auto-aim on consoles was the only reason battles and gun fights were close between PC gamers and console gamers.....but still, PC gamers still had the advantage.

And all that talk about RDR2 being old na for ur pocket. Lol.
No game is too old to be played. Let's not pretend like you haven't recently played games from few years ago yourself.
fortnite and bfv, wider resolution and FPS is the reason I should choose getting a certain system rig over most of the latest games considered classics and worth playing in a lifetime?.. I rather remain PCless than imagine a world without me playing insomniac Spider-Man, the last of us and Gow... I’ll take the advice and end this dragged argument here... I started ranting cause of the clown that thought console gamers couldn’t afford getting a pc if we wanted.. do these fellows know how much console owners spend on game disc and digital copies alone? .. DLCs and subscriptions? ...

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kaycee7(m): 7:28am On Oct 25, 2019
fowlyansh181:
Does pc have games I can only enjoy on pc and not console?
Bruuuuhhh! This is like asking How can I consider myself a gamer if I can't play World of Warcraft, Starcraft, League of Legends, Guild Wars and DotA? It's not even a point of consideration.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 25, 2019
Kaycee7:

Bruuuuhhh! This is like asking How can I consider myself a gamer if I can't play World of Warcraft, Starcraft, League of Legends, Guild Wars and DotA? It's not even a point of consideration.

you've been hanging with em koreans for too long

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by fowlyansh181(m): 7:45am On Oct 25, 2019
Kaycee7:

some games are absolutely worth playing in a lifetime, those I mentioned are part of them.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kaycee7(m): 7:54am On Oct 25, 2019
fowlyansh181:
some games are absolutely worth playing in a lifetime, those I mentioned are part of them.
And some games are actually being played for a lifetime. Those I mentioned are part of them.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by fowlyansh181(m): 8:03am On Oct 25, 2019
Kaycee7:
And some games are actually being played for a lifetime. Those I mentioned are part of them.
i am still playing those you mentioned, anyone can play em.. have pc gamers played the ones I mentioned?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kaycee7(m): 8:10am On Oct 25, 2019
fowlyansh181:
i am still playing those you mentioned, anyone can play em.. have pc gamers played the ones I mentioned?
You playing them on a console?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lucemferre2: 8:57am On Oct 25, 2019
geloorrrrdd:

FIFA 2018, while patiently waiting for COD Modern warfare, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, and Red dead redemption 2 PC.

Ewww!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lucemferre2: 9:01am On Oct 25, 2019
Singapore1:

spectranet.. network is stable at night mostly 11pm-4AM

Cool, some nocturnal sh!t
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 9:13am On Oct 25, 2019
hakinze00:
Red Dead Redemption 2 Trailer Compares PC and
Console Versions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Y1B5zpcCcA

It is what it is
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by hopefulLandlord: 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2019
fowlyansh181:
lol, I finished GTA sa, vice city , liberty city, GTA 4, and Ballard of gay tony, GTA V, red dead redemption the first and red dead redemption 2, Spider-Man marvels , just cause 3, and I never for once regret any if found any to be boring ...

How did you finish Rico and the Rose in Just Cause 3? I couldn't get past that mission so I abandoned the game
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by fowlyansh181(m): 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

How did you finish Rico and the Rose in Just Cause 3? I couldn't get past that mission so I abandoned the game
i swear I can’t remember this game , I played it around 2014 , 2015ish....
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by geloorrrrdd(m): 7:04am On Oct 26, 2019
Lucemferre2:

Ewww!
Sorry, you lost me there. What's irritating in my text?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 26, 2019
kids are on mid term

so today we played some

river city girls
cuphead [bosses do not have health bars - but the internet always delivers]
knights and bikes
forza horizon [ the first game where i had to take down the settings from max, and the first game which had over 60 seconds load time cry cry cry]
gears 5 [split screen no be am, i could not get anywhere]
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 26, 2019
the suffering of cheap games lasts long after the sweetnesss of low price
you can buy gears 5 on steam [ultimate is $80 or so, which comes to 29k or at the microsoft store for 16k]
the problem is that ms store apps are encrypted and protected
now my firewall is blocking gears 5, and i cannot negotiate to the file executable
very annoying
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 2:19am On Oct 27, 2019
thelastorca:
the suffering of cheap games lasts long after the sweetnesss of low price
you can buy gears 5 on steam [ultimate is $80 or so, which comes to 29k or at the microsoft store for 16k]
the problem is that ms store apps are encrypted and protected
now my firewall is blocking gears 5, and i cannot negotiate to the file executable
very annoying

Thought you found some cheat the other day that let you wing games that are this problematic for less?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 4:02pm On Oct 27, 2019
geloorrrrdd:
Sorry, you lost me there. What's irritating in my text?

Fifa
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 4:05pm On Oct 27, 2019
Thegamingorca:

thelastorca:

Are y'all twins, just brothers or friends ?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by geloorrrrdd(m): 4:05pm On Oct 27, 2019
LucemFerre:

Fifa
LOL. I also hate FIFA. Only playing it because of the master league.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 4:13pm On Oct 27, 2019
geloorrrrdd:
LOL. I also hate FIFA. Only playing it because of the master league.

Hehe.... Fair enough they got some extra details that makes it immersive. 2019 is even better, not to talk of 2020. PES dey fall my nyash for small small details FIFA take seriously
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by geloorrrrdd(m): 5:20pm On Oct 27, 2019
LucemFerre:

Hehe.... Fair enough they got some extra details that makes it immersive. 2019 is even better, not to talk of 2020. PES dey fall my nyash for small small details FIFA take seriously
Me sef. If no be say PES gameplay mad, people for no too dey reason them like that.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by geloorrrrdd(m): 5:21pm On Oct 27, 2019
Omo. Call of duty modern warfare MADDDDDDD.

This Christmas go make sense.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 27, 2019
geloorrrrdd:
Omo. Call of duty modern warfare MADDDDDDD.

This Christmas go make sense.

You guys be careful I'm hearing that the update patches are very large and you can't play the campaign until you update the game . I'm still trying to confirm Sha.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 27, 2019
56gb day one patch with physical disc. You have to log into your activision account to play . Apparently you can't play the campaign until you update it . If you have modern warfare please confirm if this is true.

I saw this on PS4 sub reddit .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 27, 2019
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by fowlyansh181(m): 6:04pm On Oct 27, 2019
tobianthony:
56gb day one patch with physical disc. You have to log into your activision account to play . Apparently you can't play the campaign until you update it . If you have modern warfare please confirm if this is true.

I saw this on PS4 sub reddit .
i have hated the footprints activision and Ubisoft are towing, a kinda like they wanna force everyone on an online only game play , left those company.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (497) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.