Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (778831 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (499) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 5:49pm On Jun 21, 2020
fowlyansh181:
lol.. I say make I leave am, I try hard hard to overlook, I come see the post again, e just no gree me ..

grin grin Thing is, your a Spider-Man fan whereas I like the batman game better so we would both be biased on our favorite nah.

Let’s just agree to disagree bro.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2020
Still on origins. One of the best Ac games I ever played guys.

Am gonna get odyssey and Witcher 3 cause of this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 10:21pm On Jun 22, 2020
N3cR0mAZc3R:

Once I'm through with Witcher 3 I'm doing my resident evil marathon
From resident evil 2 remake to nemesis finally then resident evil 4
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 10:28pm On Jun 22, 2020
N3cR0mAZc3R:

Spider-Man wey I don play since last year I think so yeah I know what am saying.
Spider-Man has good transversals I.e swinging through the city coupled with good graphics but it’s repetitive at times (tho Arkham knight can be repetitive too).

Batman Arkham knight’s combat is out of this world bro especially with gadgets usage. Only thing that sucked is most of its gameplay centered too much on batmobile usage.

I also prefer arkham city and asylum

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by prosper87: 5:22am On Jun 23, 2020
wwe 2k15 & 20 kisswwe 2k15 & 20
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 5:42am On Jun 23, 2020
Thegamingorca:

I also prefer arkham city and asylum

What about Arkham Origins?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by sajmark(m): 9:35am On Jun 23, 2020
typicalgamer:

Once I'm through with Witcher 3 I'm doing my resident evil marathon From resident evil 2 remake to nemesis finally then resident evil 4
omo see epic joyride

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by sajmark(m): 9:38am On Jun 23, 2020
N3cR0mAZc3R:

the graphics Mahd...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 1:14pm On Jun 23, 2020
sajmark:

the graphics Mahd...

I know bro but I heard say odyssey’s own is even madder... cheesy
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by sajmark(m): 1:20pm On Jun 23, 2020
N3cR0mAZc3R:

I know bro but I heard say odyssey’s own is even madder... cheesy
you heard right cheesy

5 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 7:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
Far cry 4

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by DriggityDre: 7:46am On Jun 24, 2020
N3cR0mAZc3R:
Far cry 4
Nice.
What's your best Far Cry release yet?

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by otunba88(m): 7:51am On Jun 24, 2020
Anyone with motherboard to sell?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by geloorrrrdd(m): 8:44am On Jun 24, 2020
DriggityDre:
Nice.
Mine, Far Cry 5

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by geloorrrrdd(m): 8:46am On Jun 24, 2020
Assassin Creed Origins
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Metro Exodus
PES 2019

Platform: PC.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by iamoyindamola(m): 9:23am On Jun 24, 2020
geloorrrrdd:
Mine, Far Cry 5
You have the FC 5 for sale?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 24, 2020
None of y'all playing the TLOU 2 yet ? Why nah ?

Might buy it and sell it for half of the purchase price when I'm done .

Still playing Doom Eternal , at this rate will beat the game by September hopefully. Taking my time.

Not completely sold on Ghosts of Ts' yet. Might just wait for UFC 4 instead.

Hope you guys are good ...

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by fowlyansh181(m): 10:52am On Jun 24, 2020
tobianthony:
Nonsense storyline, no need purposely buying what will hurt and depress me .. skipped and waiting on Ghost of Tsushima, it will be a day 1.. buy

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by iamoyindamola(m): 11:45am On Jun 24, 2020
tobianthony:

Still playing Doom Eternal , at this rate will beat the game by September hopefully. Taking my time.

what games do you have for swap at the moment
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Hotspotbro(m): 12:16pm On Jun 24, 2020
Lonewolf on Android...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 1:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
DriggityDre:
Nice.

Nothing beats far cry 3 bro.

3 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 1:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
tobianthony:

Some of us play on Xbox or pc remember?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 1:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
tobianthony:

I've blazed through it digital copy though
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 1:13pm On Jun 24, 2020
N3cR0mAZc3R:

If I slap you fall enh

Let's go make we fight grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 1:15pm On Jun 24, 2020
typicalgamer:

If I slap you fall enh

Let's go make we fight grin

I don’t mean graphic wise cause far cry 4 and 5 get better graphics but story and gameplay wise I enjoyed it Better than 4. Haven’t tried 5 yet
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 1:15pm On Jun 24, 2020
fowlyansh181:
Nonsense storyline, no need purposely buying what will hurt and depress me .. skipped and waiting on Ghost of Tsushima, it will be a day 1.. buy

Bro I seriously recommend last of us part 2

Been downloading it for day's now bro the game too make see play it for yourself pls

And you'll know why Ellie did all that she did
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 1:16pm On Jun 24, 2020
N3cR0mAZc3R:

I don’t mean graphic wise cause far cry 4 and 5 get better graphics but story and gameplay wise I enjoyed it Better than 4. Haven’t tried 5 yet

Try 5 and you'll be eating off Ubisoft hands
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 1:18pm On Jun 24, 2020
typicalgamer:

Try 5 and you'll be eating off Ubisoft hands

I will. What of Prima and new dawn?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 1:22pm On Jun 24, 2020
N3cR0mAZc3R:

I will. What of Prima and new dawn?

New Dawn s fire like really really really fire

Everything farcy 5was good for New Dawn took it up a notch

Didn't really play primal though I had it but I had to many sword games so I swapped it I heard it's really good now

Might pick it up when I'm done with Witcher 3 and red dead 2

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 1:29pm On Jun 24, 2020
typicalgamer:

New Dawn s fire like really really really fire

Everything farcy 5was good for New Dawn took it up a notch

Didn't really play primal though I had it but I had to many sword games so I swapped it I heard it's really good now

Might pick it up when I'm done with Witcher 3 and red dead 2

That’s more games added to my to buy list of games bro thanks.

Am also eyeing that red dead too bro. I want to give that one a go to but damn I’ll be so overwhelmed with games to play so lemmie take it one at a time by buying far cry 5 first.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 1:40pm On Jun 24, 2020
N3cR0mAZc3R:

That’s more games added to my to buy list of games bro thanks.

Am also eyeing that red dead too bro. I want to give that one a go to but damn I’ll be so overwhelmed with games to play so lemmie take it one at a time by buying far cry 5 first.

Facts this is true

Late last year I had so much games on my wish list now it's time to pick up 1 one and play I couldn't choose coz there was so many I ended up not playing anyone because I was overwhelmed

My advice like you said 1 at a time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by DriggityDre: 6:58pm On Jun 24, 2020
N3cR0mAZc3R:

Hehe. Yeah, the storyline was crazy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (499) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.