Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (432) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (772866 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by RevoRaptor: 5:03pm On Jul 14, 2021
NarnieAceTech:
The Last of Us. 70% complete This game has taken away all important things I am supposed to do. Now I understand what game addiction feels like, first hand. I have two jobs at hand unfinished, but just feeling undisturbed about it despite the deadline to deliver is in two weeks.

Almost cried when Joel's daughter died in his arms, also when Henry killed himself after his brother, Sam got infected. Not really a gamer but this is the best game I have I ever played. I give it a 9.5/10 rating.
Yet to play the Part II but the game play I watched on YouTube is crazy mehn. Naughty dog did a good one in this game.
bro is that the ps3 cd?
I so i would like to buy it once you're done.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by NarnieAceTech: 5:37pm On Jul 14, 2021
RevoRaptor:
bro is that the ps3 cd?
I so i would like to buy it once you're done.

I'm sorry, bro. It is the downloaded offline version.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by RevoRaptor: 11:45pm On Jul 14, 2021
NarnieAceTech:

I'm sorry, bro. It is the downloaded offline version.
okay
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Mattjnr(m): 1:39pm On Jul 15, 2021
Holardimeji94:
lagos 17k all the games and the 500gb hdd
Call me let's talk business
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Wizzoe360: 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2021
Resident evil village (PC)

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 7:17pm On Jul 19, 2021
RYEOFARMS:
Hi guys, how's your day going?!

Pls aside from SHADOWS OF WAR, which other ps4 games can you ride a flying mount...I know that feature will be included in the upcoming HOGWARTS LEGACY in 2022 but is there any other that has sth like this??

Skyrim...the complete edition on PS4 with the dawnguard and dragonborn dlcs.

It's the dragonborn dlc that gives you the power to mount flying animals
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 7:23pm On Jul 19, 2021
Assassin's creed Valhalla

I just mowed down on all the orders of the ancients like a hail storm.

Next on my list to get Thor's hammer, I'll have to eliminate all zealots roaming about England

5 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by RYEOFARMS(m): 8:17am On Jul 20, 2021
Thegamingorca:

Skyrim...the complete edition on PS4 with the dawnguard and dragonborn dlcs.

It's the dragonborn dlc that gives you the power to mount flying animals
AI it thanks I do love games with flying mounts
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by OgidiOlu3(m): 5:32pm On Jul 20, 2021
God of War. I just met the first Valkyrie. She no wan gree die o sad

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by youngestgrad(m): 7:09pm On Jul 20, 2021
I am playing some old games on PC during this break from work;Mafia 2 and Alan Wake.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AlexGrow12: 1:21pm On Jul 21, 2021
Right now I'm playing Genshin Impact on my ps4. I really like this game.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by iyerenath(m): 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2021
Anybody in Delta state here?? Warri preferably

I seriously need games to play on my Xbox 360... Please if you have any CD games you are not playing again... and its gathering dust somewhere in your house...

Please help a brother out...

PS: My Xbox 360 is hacked... but it can still play games on CD.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kaycee7(m): 5:17pm On Jul 21, 2021
OgidiOlu3:
You don jam suffering grin grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Holardimeji94(m): 5:42pm On Jul 21, 2021
Kaycee7:
shey na ps3
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kaycee7(m): 5:50pm On Jul 21, 2021
Holardimeji94:
shey na ps3
Nah! PS4
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Holardimeji94(m): 5:55pm On Jul 21, 2021
2 500gb external hard drive for sale 8k
Lagos ikorodu
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by OgidiOlu3(m): 9:55pm On Jul 21, 2021
Kaycee7:
Baba, she go just flap her wings three times....Kratos in the mud sad

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by RevoRaptor: 11:39am On Jul 23, 2021
Mafia 3.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by RYEOFARMS(m): 11:54am On Jul 23, 2021
OgidiOlu3:

Baba, she go just flap her wings three times....Kratos in the mud sad
The shield no dey work ni?!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by OgidiOlu3(m): 3:55pm On Jul 23, 2021
RYEOFARMS:

The shield no dey work ni?!
Those her wings dey penetrate my shield o. Maybe I need to upgrade it with Sindri sha.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by RYEOFARMS(m): 5:37pm On Jul 23, 2021
OgidiOlu3:

Those her wings dey penetrate my shield o. Maybe I need to upgrade it with Sindri sha.
Ohoh ok try upgrading it then
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 4:20am On Jul 24, 2021

Regalia
Goneril
Cordelia

The daughter's of lerion
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 4:25am On Jul 24, 2021
OgidiOlu3:

Cram the moves. Know when to time a Dodge.
Update your gear with ivaldi or sindri or kukuma wait until you get better armor from nifelheim cos you no need kill all of them for middle of game
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by OgidiOlu3(m): 7:17am On Jul 24, 2021
Thegamingorca:

Cram the moves. Know when to time a Dodge.
Update your gear with ivaldi or sindri or kukuma wait until you get better armor from nifelheim cos you no need kill all of them for middle of game

Thanks man. I'll do that.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Frenchkiss564: 9:00pm On Jul 25, 2021
Thegamingorca:

Regalia
Goneril
Cordelia

The daughter's of lerion

I think Ubisoft should just retire the whole assassin creed franchise.

They have over milked the cow.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by RYEOFARMS(m): 9:05pm On Jul 25, 2021
Frenchkiss564:

I think Ubisoft should just retire the whole assassin creed franchise.

They have over milked the cow.
Lol....me that I'm expecting a modern day setting assassin creed cheesy
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Frenchkiss564: 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2021
RYEOFARMS:

Lol....me that I'm expecting a modern day setting assassin creed cheesy

Haba

The strenght of Assassin creed is its appeal to history, a modern day Assassin creed will take the soul out of the game.

How do you think a modern day AC will look like
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by FARA4GA: 10:14pm On Jul 25, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vy_aokUu8c

I can bet that most of you here have don't know the is game of have never played this game grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by qtguru(m): 10:48pm On Jul 25, 2021
WARZONE currently on Level 71 , doppelganger war game I've ever played, I dey give them sniper cool
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by gbens2000(m): 11:41pm On Jul 25, 2021
qtguru:
WARZONE currently on Level 71 , doppelganger war game I've ever played, I dey give them sniper cool
Pls what network are you using to play your online game
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by gbens2000(m): 11:44pm On Jul 25, 2021
amparas:

My username: amparas1
We fit connect sha
Which network una dey use play online game

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (497) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.