Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (433) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (773985 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) ... (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by qtguru(m): 12:35am On Jul 26, 2021
gbens2000:

Pls what network are you using to play your online game

Fiberone
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by RYEOFARMS(m): 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
Frenchkiss564:

Haba

The strenght of Assassin creed is its appeal to history, a modern day Assassin creed will take the soul out of the game.

How do you think a modern day AC will look like
You know now,just imagine running through the streets of ancient London but this time instead of horses and swords,it’ll be cars and guns wink

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by gbens2000(m): 9:56pm On Jul 26, 2021
qtguru:

Fiberone
Pls apart from fibreone, is there any other network that can be used
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Mckandre(m): 11:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
NarnieAceTech:
The Last of Us. 70% complete This game has taken away all important things I am supposed to do. Now I understand what game addiction feels like, first hand. I have two jobs at hand unfinished, but just feeling undisturbed about it despite the deadline to deliver is in two weeks.

Almost cried when Joel's daughter died in his arms, also when Henry killed himself after his brother, Sam got infected. Not really a gamer but this is the best game I have I ever played. I give it a 9.5/10 rating.
Yet to play the Part II but the game play I watched on YouTube is crazy mehn. Naughty dog did a good one in this game.
spoiler alert

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by qtguru(m): 2:29am On Jul 27, 2021
gbens2000:

Pls apart from fibreone, is there any other network that can be used

Mtn
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by sajmark(m): 3:22am On Jul 27, 2021
guys I want to get a ps3 console but my budget is tight and I want to go for the ps3 fat, but I've been reading about the red light of death problem associated mostly with the fat ps3...
what are the odds of facing the aforementioned problem?
would you advise me to buy a ps3 fat?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by NarnieAceTech: 6:12am On Jul 27, 2021
Mckandre:
spoiler alert

Lol. I didn't realise it. The game is kinda old, you know. I even feel I came late to the party.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by NarnieAceTech: 6:20am On Jul 27, 2021
sajmark:
guys I want to get a ps3 console but my budget is tight and I want to go for the ps3 fat, but I've been reading about the red light of death problem associated mostly with the fat ps3...
what are the odds of facing the aforementioned problem?
would you advise me to buy a ps3 fat?

I heard the ones with only 2 USB output are less likely to experience the RLOD, unlike those with 4 USB output. Not totally sure though. But I'd advise you try to save up if you want the slim or super slim.
Unfortunately dollar against naira is getting worse by the day. Imagine slim and super slim 4-5 years back. Now, unless if it is street, you can't get a slim or super slim less than 50k.
Godspeed, bro
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Mckandre(m): 8:02am On Jul 27, 2021
NarnieAceTech:

Lol. I didn't realise it. The game is kinda old, you know. I even feel I came late to the party.
people like me haven't finished it. i was quarter way through the game before my ps3 gave up, eversince then I've been on Xbox. Patiently Waiting till i can get my hands on a ps4pro before i could be rest assured to get the entire series nd run them through on fullHD.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by RevoRaptor: 9:57am On Jul 27, 2021
Done playing the tlous and am left speechless.
This is what a game should feel like.
And I don't get why people are getting butt hurt on Joel's fate on tlous2(he totally deserves it) no need for spoilers.

That it fk my gaming pc, am getting a PlayStation4 by December, i can't be missing out on these testy Sony exclusives.

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by iamoyindamola(m): 10:23am On Jul 27, 2021
RevoRaptor:
Done playing the tlous and am left speechless.
This is what a game should feel like.
And I don't get why people are getting butt hurt on Joel's fate on tlous2(he totally deserves it) no need for spoilers.

That it fk my gaming pc, am getting a PlayStation4 by December, i can't be missing out on these testy Sony exclusives.
Sony exclusives are the fvcking best
Try days gone too
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by geloorrrrdd(m): 10:45am On Jul 27, 2021
Call of Duty Warzone. Platform: PC.

3 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by RevoRaptor: 11:06am On Jul 27, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Sony exclusives are the fvcking best
Try days gone too
definitely man.
Will be getting days gone once am done with Mafia 3.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by NarnieAceTech: 11:55am On Jul 27, 2021
Mckandre:
people like me haven't finished it. i was quarter way through the game before my ps3 gave up, eversince then I've been on Xbox. Patiently Waiting till i can get my hands on a ps4pro before i could be rest assured to get the entire series nd run them through on fullHD.

Oh, my bad. Just pretend like you never saw my comment. Lol
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Mckandre(m): 12:39pm On Jul 27, 2021
NarnieAceTech:

Oh, my bad. Just pretend like you never saw my comment. Lol
did that already, i detected that i was on spoiler Rollercoaster on the 4th word of ur second paragraph, i had to jump ride as soon as i can. grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by nihilistjnr: 12:45pm On Jul 27, 2021
Ratchet and Clank rift apart is probably the most fun I've had playing video games in years now.

The only disappointment is the Ryno 8 gun

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by iyerenath(m): 12:47pm On Jul 27, 2021
Mckandre:
I greet you bro...

Please I don't know if you have games on the Xbox 360... I seriously need games on my hacked Xbox 360, but it can still play CDs... Please help me.

Where are you based?? I'm based on Delta state.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by sajmark(m): 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2021
NarnieAceTech:

I heard the ones with only 2 USB output are less likely to experience the RLOD, unlike those with 4 USB output. Not totally sure though. But I'd advise you try to save up if you want the slim or super slim.
Unfortunately dollar against naira is getting worse by the day. Imagine slim and super slim 4-5 years back. Now, unless if it is street, you can't get a slim or super slim less than 50k.
Godspeed, bro
thanks for the reply bro.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by RevoRaptor: 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2021
geloorrrrdd:
omo.......
Respect man.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Mckandre(m): 2:57pm On Jul 27, 2021
iyerenath:
I greet you bro...

Please I don't know if you have games on the Xbox 360... I seriously need games on my hacked Xbox 360, but it can still play CDs... Please help me.

Where are you based?? I'm based on Delta state.
yea, mine is hacked aswell and it has games too. I download most of my games from dlxbgame . net. Xbox360 as a console is not that popular among Nigerians and so getting the best blockbuster games via vendors is rather impossible to procure, because of that i end up downloading some of it myself. At this stage, i think I've combed through the best ones in the xbox360 library to make a perfect transition into the next gen. Moreover, I base in enugu.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by iyerenath(m): 4:29pm On Jul 27, 2021
Mckandre:
yea, mine is hacked aswell and it has games too. I download most of my games on dlxbgame . net. Xbox360 as a console is not that popular among Nigerians and so getting the best blockbuster games via vendors is rather impossible to procure, because of that i end up downloading some of it myself. At this stage, i think I've combed through the best ones in the xbox360 library to make a perfect transition into the next gen. Moreover, I base in enugu.
The few games (10 of them) that I have on my Xbox, I've finished all of them with the exception of Resident evil 6 (I couldn't finish it because its a terrible game... I now see why most people dislike the game)

Now I'm super bored... if boredom could kill, I should be dead by now...

Bro, can you list some of the games you have??

Bro please, I beg you in the name of God, if there's any way you could waybill it... I'll send you whatever I have... Please help a brother out.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by iyerenath(m): 4:41pm On Jul 27, 2021
Mckandre:
yea, mine is hacked aswell and it has games too. I download most of my games on dlxbgame . net. Xbox360 as a console is not that popular among Nigerians and so getting the best blockbuster games via vendors is rather impossible to procure, because of that i end up downloading some of it myself. At this stage, i think I've combed through the best ones in the xbox360 library to make a perfect transition into the next gen. Moreover, I base in enugu.

On second thought, can you give me the step by step on how to download Xbox 360 games using my Xbox 360?? Or I really don't know how you did it.

I'm sorry... I'm kinda new to this stuff... Didn't even know one can download Xbox games using your Xbox 360... wow.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Mckandre(m): 6:35pm On Jul 27, 2021
iyerenath:

On second thought, can you give me the step by step on how to download Xbox 360 games using my Xbox 360?? Or I really don't know how you did it.

I'm sorry... I'm kinda new to this stuff... Didn't even know one can download Xbox games using your Xbox 360... wow.
not with the console bro, use either ur phone or a pc to enter the site, go through it nd make ur pick and read descriptions that comes with any game u pick carefully in order not to download non english version. If ure having a hard time picking a good game to download, search for best games on xbox360 on Google or check YouTube for games reviews.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by RevoRaptor: 7:25am On Jul 28, 2021
Mckandre:
not with the console bro, use either ur phone or a pc to enter the site, go through it nd make ur pick and read descriptions that comes with any game u pick carefully in order not to download non english version. If ure having a hard time picking a good game to download, search for best games on xbox360 on Google or check YouTube for games reviews.
hey enugu based here.
You said you download your games yourself, may I know how you do that in terms of mb data?
Do you use any spacial data pack or WiFi to do so?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 7:45am On Jul 28, 2021
nihilistjnr:
Ratchet and Clank rift apart is probably the most fun I've had playing video games in years now.

The only disappointment is the Ryno 8 gun

Meh. It’s just the same old recycled garbage Sony is known for.

Tried the game and I couldn’t get into it at all. Don’t know why pple fuzz about it.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 7:46am On Jul 28, 2021
geloorrrrdd:

Wassup my noob.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by nihilistjnr: 8:48am On Jul 28, 2021
N3cR0mAZc3R:

Meh. It’s just the same old recycled garbage Sony is known for.

Tried the game and I couldn’t get into it at all. Don’t know why pple fuzz about it.

Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart is a ps5 game.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Mckandre(m): 9:57am On Jul 28, 2021
RevoRaptor:
hey enugu based here.
You said you download your games yourself, may I know how you do that in terms of mb data?
Do you use any spacial data pack or WiFi to do so?
occasionally i use VPN but when all has been shunned down, i move on to glo nightbrowsing @N100 per 1gb
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by JohnasI: 10:03am On Jul 28, 2021
Right now, my favorite game to play is the last version of Mortal Combat because I'm a big fan of this fighting franchise. I even have some collectible plush for gamers that my friends gifted me for my birthday, and for a fan like me, it was the best present ever, so you might consider choosing the same gift for your gamer friend.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by iyerenath(m): 10:42am On Jul 28, 2021
Mckandre:
Night browsing is my best bet here...

Please after the downloading, how will I transfer it to my Xbox 360??

Drop your WhatsApp number lemme message you... So we can talk more... Thanks.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by becky39000(m): 10:45am On Jul 28, 2021
https://chat. whatsapp.com/CD2yit5ZEYvGgDon8OciRV WhatsApp group link for Lagos Ps4 Free Pkg Games Exchange Please close the space between chat. & whatsApp.com

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 2:39pm On Jul 28, 2021
geloorrrrdd:
cool

How big was the last update.?

(1) (2) (3) ... (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) ... (497) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.