Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (460) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (774501 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Abujabir24: 6:15pm On Jul 24, 2022
jakizio42:

Are u using laptop to download? If so checkout idm (internet download manager). It can pause and resume download, even till 1 year or even if u switch off ur pc. It won't stall, this way even 1gb sub 14 times will download the game. I don't know if this helps u but yh cheers
I use my phone mostly to download ucweb in particular. Where would I get original IDM that won't require key.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Zzyy(m): 6:51pm On Jul 24, 2022
Just finished gta 5. Don't have any more games to play at the moment

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by TheSociologist(m): 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2022
Zzyy:

If you play online, try GTA online. It's fun.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Abujabir24: 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
TheSociologist:

PC or PS? I believe jail broken console can't be used to play online games.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Zzyy(m): 7:26am On Jul 25, 2022
TheSociologist:

Don't have money for ps+
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by sharex15: 11:21am On Jul 25, 2022
Angel55555:

The game is okay sha tho I feel like the storyline gets boring once in a while and it doesn't have enough monsters compared to GOW. I'm stuck in
"Wandering in the dark", where I've to face one of the Wild hunt/hunters.
I'm pretty sure Witcher 3 has more enemy variety than GOW
You fight so many troll bosses in GOW lol.

GOW does have a way better combat gameplay though, so it's more fun beating the enemies down.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by sharex15: 11:22am On Jul 25, 2022
Koporke:
Sekiro shadows die twice.

The game don too easy like this, I'm playing it again without any upgrades or skills except mikiri counter.
Best combat in any game. Once you git gud

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2022
RYEOFARMS:
Hi guys,

I’m stuck with Loki in ac Valhalla,anyone have an idea how to get rid of him easily?!

Also stuck in last of us 2,after gaby was betrayed by those two scarfaces

As well as I’m stuck with one of those puzzle in G.O.W while trying to find the elf light, I can’t just seem to align the hive thingy and make a perfect throw cry embarassed

You can figure them out with Google. Much easier than waiting for a response here

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2022
Koporke:
Sekiro shadows die twice.

The game don too easy like this, I'm playing it again without any upgrades or skills except mikiri counter.

Did you get to demon of hatred?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2022
Angel55555:
Watch dog legion

I need this
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 7:26pm On Jul 25, 2022
Koporke:

Lol. You'll get in time, you probably just don't have the time for it now. I've had the game since 2019, and i hated it. actually played it late last year when I ran out of games to play and I became hooked, especially as I got stronger in the game.
It's the only soul like game I've played. Now I'm thinking about trying elden ring
Good
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 7:28pm On Jul 25, 2022
RevoRaptor:

To be sincere i have the time, just that I have some other games that am playing now.
Been in my pc since last year.
Elden ring is awesome, but i have to beat sekiro before am qualified to get that one.

You are qualified to also try demon souls, dark souls 1 - 3, Bloodborne, Nioh 1 and 2.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2022
Zzyy:

Would like to have your gta5
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by EfisioBoni(m): 1:41am On Jul 26, 2022
Mobile games is my most favorite now. Basically, playing FreeFire has an outstanding happiness. I love it so far.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Angel55555(m): 7:50am On Jul 26, 2022
Thegamingorca:

I need this
Which console do you have
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by olowocj(m): 10:13am On Jul 26, 2022
Please I'm in need of COD or GTA 5 for ps4. I have assassin creed for exchange in awka pls if you're interested reply this. Pictures attached

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by olowocj(m): 10:15am On Jul 26, 2022
More photos. As you can see, I no dey even play am. Pls anybody??

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 10:46am On Jul 26, 2022
Angel55555:

Which console do you have

PlayStation 4
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 10:47am On Jul 26, 2022
olowocj:
Please I'm in need of COD or GTA 5 for ps4. I have assassin creed for exchange in awka pls if you're interested reply this. Pictures attached

You should play and try to get the online trophies. Its an astonishing experience
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Angel55555(m): 11:02am On Jul 26, 2022
Thegamingorca:

PlayStation 4
Get the digital edition, it's cheap tho your console must be hacked
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Angel55555(m): 11:05am On Jul 26, 2022
sharex15:

I'm pretty sure Witcher 3 has more enemy variety than GOW
You fight so many troll bosses in GOW lol.

GOW does have a way better combat gameplay though, so it's more fun beating the enemies down.
The witcher storyline gets boring sometimes tho most gamers don't agree. I've played all the Gow games, the only one I found dull was ascension.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by olowocj(m): 11:15am On Jul 26, 2022
Thegamingorca:

You should play and try to get the online trophies. Its an astonishing experience

That game is not for me I swear cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 11:28pm On Jul 26, 2022
Angel55555:

Get the digital edition, it's cheap tho your console must be hacked

I'll rather sell my console than hack it

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 11:30pm On Jul 26, 2022
olowocj:

That game is not for me I swear cheesy grin cheesy grin
The love story is the best in assassin's creed games
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by jakizio42(m): 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
Azurevermillion:
Does it work on android?

Yes
Android version is 1dm
Not (i)dm
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by jakizio42(m): 8:28pm On Jul 27, 2022
Abujabir24:

I use my phone mostly to download ucweb in particular. Where would I get original IDM that won't require key.

Wow, quite greedy of you don't u think? U didn't just make a request, u want the "original" but don't want to pay for a key? Anyway I've been using mobile version, the laptop version will give u 1 month trial. Use the trial then search YouTube for tutorials on how to reset the trial limit.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by becky39000(m): 7:55am On Jul 28, 2022
jakizio42:

Yes
Android version is 1dm
Not (i)dm

Ogbeni stop misinforming abeg.

IDM has an android version.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by becky39000(m): 8:10am On Jul 28, 2022
Azurevermillion:
Does it work on android?

Yes it does.

There is an android version.

https://rexdlbox. com/index.php?id=idm-plus-fastest-download-manager-apk-full

Close the space between rexdlbox and .com.
The link given gives you the full version.

Select the apk that goes with your mobile cpu architecture and ur good to go!!!!

Please quote me when you eventually download and install it.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by becky39000(m): 8:12am On Jul 28, 2022
jakizio42:

Wow, quite greedy of you don't u think? U didn't just make a request, u want the "original" but don't want to pay for a key? Anyway I've been using mobile version, the laptop version will give u 1 month trial. Use the trial then search YouTube for tutorials on how to reset the trial limit.

Unto wetin?!!

What makes him greedy?!!

People make use of modded apps all the time.

What makes what you have to offer special?!! angry

Swerve jare!!!!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by becky39000(m): 8:15am On Jul 28, 2022
Abujabir24:

Select the apk that goes with your mobile cpu architecture and ur good to go!!!!

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by becky39000(m): 8:17am On Jul 28, 2022
Call Of Duty Cold War
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Azurevermillion: 8:24am On Jul 28, 2022
becky39000:

Yes it does.

There is an android version.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (497) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.