Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (461) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (774492 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 1:22pm On Jul 28, 2022
Tom Clancy's ghost recon Wildlands
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by jakizio42(m): 3:30pm On Jul 28, 2022
becky39000:

Unto wetin?!!

What makes him greedy?!!

People make use of modded apps all the time.

What makes what you have to offer special?!! angry

Swerve jare!!!!

You can't demand for "original" or legit when you're not willing to pay for it. He should have asked for crack and not original I'll still help him. I'm all for piracy and stuff buh if u want legit version of a software or game simply buy it. That's all I'm saying. Don't just read. Comprehend
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by jakizio42(m): 3:36pm On Jul 28, 2022
becky39000:

Ogbeni stop misinforming abeg.

IDM has an android version.

He asked, "does it work on Android, i said "yes"
Search on playstore what you'll see is 1dm and not idm, same functions and everything.

You've quoted me before misinterpreting what i said. Do u hv mental issues? Or ur just bored?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Austinbass12(m): 3:46pm On Jul 28, 2022
Neat ps3 super slim for sale, with 2direct Belgium pad, HDMI cable and power cable.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by becky39000(m): 4:48pm On Jul 28, 2022
jakizio42:

He asked, "does it work on Android, i said "yes"
Search on playstore what you'll see is 1dm and not idm, same functions and everything.

You've quoted me before misinterpreting what i said. Do u hv mental issues? Or ur just bored?

When people like you use your anus to reason instead of your brain the result is the gibberish that u just wrote up there.

Is playstore the only source of android apps? What happened to searching the Web?

Instead of you to acknowledge the fact that u made a fool of yourself by misinforming, ur asking if ur family has mental issues or just bored.

Try thinking with ur brain instead of ur ass angry
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by becky39000(m): 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2022
jakizio42:

You can't demand for "original" or legit when you're not willing to pay for it. He should have asked for crack and not original I'll still help him. I'm all for piracy and stuff buh if u want legit version of a software or game simply buy it. That's all I'm saying. Don't just read. Comprehend

Then you can point out the difference to him instead of calling him greedy!!!

It's possible he might not understand. He specifically said "original IDM that won't require key" which means cracked or in this case modded.

You had the time and patience to point out the difference to me now simply because u wanted to prove a point, but you called him greedy immediately without consideration.

Don't just talk, think before you do.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by jakizio42(m): 7:46pm On Jul 28, 2022
becky39000:

When people like you use your anus to reason instead of your brain the result is the gibberish that u just wrote up there.

Is playstore the only source of android apps? What happened to searching the Web?

Instead of you to acknowledge the fact that u made a fool of yourself by misinforming, ur asking if ur family has mental issues or just bored.

Try thinking with ur brain instead of ur ass angry

Believe me guy, 4 yrs ago i would hv loved to argue with you buh dats not me anymore. I think with time you'll understand.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by general007: 7:22am On Jul 29, 2022
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by IbrahimMav: 11:52am On Jul 29, 2022
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 6:38pm On Jul 30, 2022
Ancestors: Human kind odyssey

3 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2022
Final fantasy a realm reborn

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by NoonMasamune: 12:38am On Jul 31, 2022
typicalgamer:
Final fantasy a realm reborn
free trial?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 2:47pm On Jul 31, 2022
NoonMasamune:

free trial?

No sir complete paid version but the servers are dried up as shxt

But you can still raids and dungeons just don’t expect pvp
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by RevoRaptor: 4:51pm On Jul 31, 2022
Thegamingorca:

You are qualified to also try demon souls, dark souls 1 - 3, Bloodborne, Nioh 1 and 2.
nope, I aint qualified.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 4:53pm On Jul 31, 2022
GtaV
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 4:55pm On Jul 31, 2022
RevoRaptor:
nope, I aint qualified.

I have platinum trophies for Bloodborne, dark souls 3, Nioh 1 and sekiro.

Sekiro is more recently acquired. So believe me if I tell you that you have what it takes already.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by RevoRaptor: 5:11pm On Jul 31, 2022
Thegamingorca:

I have platinum trophies for Bloodborne, dark souls 3, Nioh 1 and sekiro.

Sekiro is more recently acquired. So believe me if I tell you that you have what it takes already.
Okay then.
Once am ready I would start with elden ring, then hopefully if bloodborne comes to pc am jumping in asap.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Mckandre(m): 10:52pm On Jul 31, 2022
Watchdogs 2 and dying light
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by toxatyt: 11:48am On Aug 02, 2022
I am now playing a legendary game. I decided to play it again is GTA: San Andreas Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is the fifth edition of the GTA series, set in 1992, during the heyday of crime in the metropolitan areas of California. As if my laptop is not designed for games, but I love to play them and so I found here https://www.techshout.com/great-games-for-your-non-gaming-laptop/ interesting games just for such laptops.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by GloriousGbola: 12:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
Thegamingorca:

I'll rather sell my console than hack it

Why not buy two. So you preserve your id, achievements, purchases etal, and you get to cruise the high seas with games you ordinarily might not buy.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Zzyy(m): 1:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
Days gone for sale 9k

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Why not buy two. So you preserve your id, achievements, purchases etal, and you get to cruise the high seas with games you ordinarily might not buy.

I'll rather not play a game on a console than play a game knowing that I won't be able to upload my achievements and trophies online
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by GloriousGbola: 5:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
Thegamingorca:

I'll rather not play a game on a console than play a game knowing that I won't be able to upload my achievements and trophies online

I get that. Some of my saved games are lost to history
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 2:28pm On Aug 07, 2022
Ultimate Spider-man

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 2:55pm On Aug 07, 2022
This overhype shit

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by becky39000(m): 4:20pm On Aug 07, 2022
Resident Evil Village!!!

That's some scary shit right there grin

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Zzyy(m): 4:23pm On Aug 07, 2022
typicalgamer:
This overhype shit

Really??
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 6:02pm On Aug 07, 2022
Zzyy:

Really??

Pay him no mind. Have you played the first installment?

It was a glorious masterpiece
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by lildonn222: 9:00pm On Aug 07, 2022
Is anyone here using scptoolkit to play pc games with ps3 controller? Mine is working flawlessly only issue is that I lost Bluetooth pairing whenever I restart my pc.Wired connection still works.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Zzyy(m): 9:44pm On Aug 07, 2022
Thegamingorca:

Pay him no mind. Have you played the first installment?

It was a glorious masterpiece

I wondered if it's not d same horizon I played
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Moneyboyz: 7:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
N3cR0mAZc3R

Yo bro, I got a steam deck, let's partner for your games. I will pay if I have to.

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (497) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.