Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,904 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (463) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (774729 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) ... (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Atllanta: 12:34pm On Sep 01, 2022
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 5:20pm On Sep 03, 2022
Chorus.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by am0s(m): 10:52pm On Sep 03, 2022
Asphalt 9..
Any asphalt 9 player here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by DandeNumeruno(m): 1:06pm On Sep 04, 2022
Elden Ring.

[REPLAY] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Miril: 10:55pm On Sep 04, 2022
My best friend talks about The Witcher 3 all the time so I decided to play it too. I can't say I am delighted but it's a good way to kill some time. As for mobile games, I am addicted to Wordle. I can play this game all day long. This tool https://word-finder.com/words-that-start-with/g/ is really helpful sometimes, Wordle players will check it out.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Angel55555(m): 6:02pm On Sep 05, 2022
Uncharted 2 grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by BigBill360: 7:41pm On Sep 06, 2022
Elden Ring...

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by BigBill360: 1:25pm On Sep 09, 2022
Cyberpunk 2077...

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by mikyadcd: 7:37am On Sep 16, 2022
I play LUDO OKPO.

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Oem18(m): 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2022
BigBill360:
Elden Ring...
Cool embarassed
How's the decks battery life and what's your preferred frame rate and resolution
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Zzyy(m): 2:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
Red dead redemption
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 3:57pm On Sep 16, 2022
This masterpiece

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 4:10pm On Sep 16, 2022
Far cry 6
Doom eternal ancient gods 1&2
Detroit become human
Watchdogs legion

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by sattagame: 11:10am On Sep 17, 2022
All Time Fav Satta Game. If you are fond of card games and online gaming fascinates you, visit the Satta Game platform and enjoy a wide range of live matka games. Live matka gambling is similar to a lottery game where you pick the lottery with the best digits, feel and guess you can win your luck. Satta Game with a dedicated app can be the best choice to enter the matka world safely.

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Abujabir24: 1:39pm On Sep 17, 2022
becky39000:

https://rexdlbox. com/index.php?id=idm-plus-fastest-download-manager-apk-full

Close the space between rexdlbox and .com.

The link given gives you the full version.

Select the apk that goes with your mobile cpu architecture and ur good to go!!!!

Please quote me when you eventually download and install it.

Hello. I downloaded the update on orbispatches as you said but I when I tried installing it on the ps4, it refused to work showing an error message. I tried and tried but to no avail. I still have the downloaded PKG just in case. I even tried asking people here in Kaduna that is those that sell games etc. Theyre saying it won't work. My jailbreak is the low version 9.00 with USB. Somebody told me only high verison jailbreak can play game update.

All the games in my ps4 are having version 1.00 please is there anyone here that knows how to download DLC upgrade on them please?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by maxwelltennyson(m): 4:42pm On Sep 17, 2022
call of duty:ghosts
GTA v
FIFA 20
Ghost Recon future soldier
all on Xbox 360
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by WantsandMore: 6:18pm On Sep 17, 2022
Abujabir24:

Hello. I downloaded the update on orbispatches as you said but I when I tried installing it on the ps4, it refused to work showing an error message. I tried and tried but to no avail. I still have the downloaded PKG just in case. I even tried asking people here in Kaduna that is those that sell games etc. Theyre saying it won't work. My jailbreak is the low version 9.00 with USB. Somebody told me only high verison jailbreak can play game update.

All the games in my ps4 are having version 1.00 please is there anyone here that knows how to download DLC upgrade on them please?
What makes you think installing a retail patch over a fpkg base will even work ?

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by becky39000(m): 6:22pm On Sep 17, 2022
Abujabir24:

For fpkg dlcs try visiting dlpsgame .com.
Make sure the region id e.g CUSA01234 corresponds with your already installed base game, otherwise it won't work.
I hope this helps out.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by petrderbikov(m): 10:04am On Sep 18, 2022
Fallout 2 - you can do anything there.
Gothic 1-2 - Morrowind - elaborate, atmospheric rpg
Max Payne 1-2 - noir, awesome action, slow motion.
Khings of Honor - a ladylike strategy game about the Middle Ages.
Space Rangers 1-2 - you can do almost everything there.
Stalker - unusual, but native world, interesting mechanics
The Witcher 3 - after decades of gaming experience, this is one of the few games that took me back to my gaming days
Ultima online - it's a real mmo with freedom, not the crap they make now
Fable - Peter Muline is a sneaky liar, but still Fable is fabulous.
In addition to computer games I also like sports games like tennis or soccer. On weekends I often play soccer with friends and then together we bet on our favorite teams on https://redraidersoftball.org/ every weekend. It's already like our tradition.
I hope I've been interesting.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Oem18(m): 12:49pm On Sep 18, 2022
typicalgamer:
This masterpiece
Would.you be willing to swap for it when you are done playing it embarassed
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by marilynplummer3: 9:22am On Sep 19, 2022
I play games that I recently downloaded myself using https://freeromsdownload.com/roms/playstation-portable . This is a computer file that contains a copy of the data from read-only memory chip. It can be a computer's firmware, a game cartridge, etc. You probably know that previously, all video games were stored on cartridges.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Abujabir24: 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2022
becky39000:

For fpkg dlcs try visiting dlpsgame .com.
Make sure the region id e.g CUSA01234 corresponds with your already installed base game, otherwise it won't work.
I hope this helps out.

I've visited the site and started downloading uncharted 4 game plus update for the ps4.

Please when the download finishes, how do I start installing it because I can see a password hint written close to the download links.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by becky39000(m): 6:51am On Sep 22, 2022
Abujabir24:

I've visited the site and started downloading uncharted 4 game plus update for the ps4.

Please when the download finishes, how do I start installing it because I can see a password hint written close to the download links.

Most games being downloaded from there come in pkg format.
However if your file is passworded then you are mist likely downloading a zip/rar file.
The password should be in the file download instructions where your currently downloading the files.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Shittaakeem(m): 7:12am On Sep 22, 2022
Why is steam deck not in Nigeria
Why
Why angry angry angry angry
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dtc2k(m): 10:43am On Sep 22, 2022
Come and showcase your PlayStation 2 AND 3 skills

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by becky39000(m): 12:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
Horizon Forbidden West

COD WW2

Sifu
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Baddestguyp(m): 5:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
No way Wokeness has invaded Video Games too

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by NoonMasamune: 6:23pm On Sep 22, 2022
for me its more like what i cannot play! shit is on sale but i cannot buy it due to 20$ limit on naira cards angry

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 6:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
NoonMasamune:
for me its more like what i cannot play! shit is on sale but i cannot buy it due to 20$ limit on naira cards angry
use jumia pay works like a charm
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by NoonMasamune: 6:58pm On Sep 22, 2022
typicalgamer:
use jumia pay works like a charm
they charge 50% of the card's proce as service fee!! that's daylight robbery!!!!!

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2022
NoonMasamune:
they charge 50% of the card's proce as service fee!! that's daylight robbery!!!!!

It’s your best bet bro
Because naija bank cards are suss
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by qtguru(m): 11:15pm On Sep 22, 2022
Waiting for this game

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) ... (497) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.