Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,644 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (772561 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Flawlessgirl(f): 11:19pm On Nov 16, 2013
how come you guys don't post screenshots here,hellooo, gaming thread?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 12:05am On Nov 17, 2013
Metro last lite.like half-way through.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 12:06am On Nov 17, 2013
Flawless girl: how come you guys don't post screenshots here,hellooo, gaming thread?
abeg flawless babe,tell them i think i hav made dz coment b4.mayb they r tryin 2 conserve their band with
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by davetwitzy: 1:32am On Nov 17, 2013
Cooling myself with last of us, who says you can't play it in the night
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by justicesky24(m): 4:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
Flawless girl: how come you guys don't post screenshots here,hellooo, gaming thread?
some guys here use psp nd dey cant screenshot wit it
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Flawlessgirl(f): 8:17pm On Nov 17, 2013
justicesky24: some guys here use psp nd dey cant screenshot wit it
like you?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Flawlessgirl(f): 8:17pm On Nov 17, 2013
purplekayc: abeg flawless babe,tell them i think i hav made dz coment b4.mayb they r tryin 2 conserve their band with
maybe they are shy
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by awaeardfdfrfd: 9:41am On Nov 18, 2013
Guessstar: I recently got an MMORPG Game called Grand Fantasia. Its an online anime type of adventure Game.

Does anyone know any other MMORPG's
oh yeah you're gonna love Age of conan, age of wushu, maple story, eden eternal, elsword online. Great great games and the biggest mmo rpg this year has been final fantasy xiv a realm reborn
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 10:08am On Nov 18, 2013

Screenshoots would be nice but in the heat of gaming especially on a console, it'll be difficult to bring out a camera(phone) to take a shot. On PC it'll be easier but .....
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by temitopecoal(m): 12:20pm On Nov 18, 2013
Abeg o gamers. I use a mini pc that has no cd rom so i copied GTA vc from a padi lappy buh when i moved it to my pc d buh game no play o instead it would show a comand prompt. Abeg what should i do ASAP
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by SkillzTyler(m): 11:10am On Nov 19, 2013
Am currently playing LA NOIRE on ps3.mehn dat game intresting dieee grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by MubarokX(m): 9:02am On Nov 20, 2013
Pls guys,I nid help. I downloaded a game Nba 2k14(700) mb, buh anytime I try installing it,it says "out of space" and I have up to 800 mb free space on my tab's internal memory...plsssss any help?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by statusnet(m): 10:28am On Nov 20, 2013
wkid:

Eve Online
DOTA 2
World Of Warcraft
Dawn Of Fantasy e.t.c

Runescape too
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by haibe(m): 11:25am On Nov 20, 2013
If u av not registered on nairabet yet then you are missing. There are free stuffs available for this week. Click on the link below to register.
https://www./Odds/registration/affiliate167749

currently playing modern combat 4
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by jjk24(m): 12:45pm On Nov 20, 2013
Jst got gta v !! And am startin 2 question dis whole next gen consoles !! Wah can developers wanna add dah dey can't wit d present hard ware!!hmm let's wait and see....

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dimdim001(m): 4:10pm On Nov 20, 2013
Just got the Platinum trophy for Hitman:Absolution! My 3rd Platinum overall
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by intudip(m): 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2013
Hi all,
I have fifa 14 and naruto storm 3 for sale on xbox 360 ntsc.
I just got them and realised my xbox is PAL(region lock)
The fifa 14 is goin for @ 9k
Naruto storm 3 @ 5k only,
Inbox me if u interested.
I reside in abuja.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by sbdmoments: 2:18pm On Nov 21, 2013
Hello guys,
Have you heard about the contest
organized by Starbucks, starbucksdiscoveriesmoments?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 21, 2013
I love games on my Pc and I want to get a new one. pls would a Hp 650 i3 500gb Hdd 64bit Vid card be able to handle the likes of PES 14 and fifa as well??
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by zion32(m): 10:10am On Nov 22, 2013
KingMEXX: I love games on my Pc and I want to get a new one. pls would a Hp 650 i3 500gb Hdd 64bit Vid card be able to handle the likes of PES 14 and fifa as well??
Hp 650 will run pes 14 and fifa flawlesly,that is what i use although not core i3 but a similar processor.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 22, 2013
zion32: Hp 650 will run pes 14 and fifa flawlesly,that is what i use although not core i3 but a similar processor.
which processor is Yurs?? cos all I have been seeing are the i3's
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 22, 2013
Guessstar: I recently got an MMORPG Game called Grand Fantasia. Its an online anime type of adventure Game.

Does anyone know any other MMORPG's
Try MOAB... League of legends.

add me: odinani
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 22, 2013
My holidays just begun

Roster for December
Far Cry 3
Battlefield 4
COD Ghosts

I play on PC. Will upload pics if possible.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by rezy15(m): 9:06pm On Nov 22, 2013
Cyberbunk gamers is a real time community where we swap ideas, advertise games, make game sales. Need to chip or jailbreak ur console to play without cds? This is the place. Add us on whatsapp on 08032842923.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by smajatt(m): 9:30pm On Nov 22, 2013
xcom enemy within
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Guessstar(m): 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2013
aManFromMars:
Try MOAB... League of legends.

add me: odinani

MOaB? What's That?
I also just saw Dc Universe online. I wanted to get it but its 15Gb. sad
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Guessstar(m): 1:07pm On Nov 23, 2013
awaeardfdfrfd: oh yeah you're gonna love Age of conan, age of wushu, maple story, eden eternal, elsword online. Great great games and the biggest mmo rpg this year has been final fantasy xiv a realm reborn

Wow. I ve seen maple story & age of wuishu. I ve also played eden eternal. But I love FF.

I'm a die hard fan of it. I'll try & get it
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 24, 2013
Guessstar:

MOaB? What's That?
I also just saw Dc Universe online. I wanted to get it but its 15Gb. sad
http://gameinfo.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/game-info/get-started/what-is-lol/

I think it's just 4gb. And you don't have to redownload. Just copy the folder if you want to install on another system.

MOAB is Massive Online Arena battle I think.

I'm sure you'll enjoy this one. smiley
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Junior360(m): 11:19am On Nov 25, 2013
Asphalt 8 & Dead Trigger ( moga enhanced games).
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by SkillzTyler(m): 7:41pm On Nov 25, 2013
just finish god of war 3.now playing killzone.mehn atleast ASUU gimme work do ;Djust finish god of war 3.now playing killzone.mehn atleast ASUU gimme work do
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by awaeardfdfrfd: 8:26pm On Nov 26, 2013
Hey so I gotta ask, do I need a high end pc to play mmo's I don't particularly play all these high res games only nintendo ds and nintendo 64 emulators on my own PC. However I've played mmo's a lot on my friends pc but I'd like to know cause I want to buy a new pc.What specs should I keep my eye on for MMO's and a fast framerate while playing?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by zion32(m): 10:52pm On Nov 26, 2013
KingMEXX: which processor is Yurs?? cos all I have been seeing are the i3's
Intel pentium 2020m

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (497) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.