Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,697 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (775484 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (498) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by hardeymorlar(m): 11:55pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ps4 vs xbone,check it out
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by hardeymorlar(m): 11:55pm On Nov 26, 2013
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Guessstar(m): 12:11am On Nov 27, 2013
awaeardfdfrfd: Hey so I gotta ask, do I need a high end pc to play mmo's I don't particularly play all these high res games only nintendo ds and nintendo 64 emulators on my own PC. However I've played mmo's a lot on my friends pc but I'd like to know cause I want to buy a new pc.What specs should I keep my eye on for MMO's and a fast framerate while playing?

I have played 2 MMO games so far on my Hp pavilion dv 9000.
It has 400Gb HHD, 3 Gb RAm, 1.85Ghz, dual core intel, nvidia Gforce 8800. On a 4G network. Its goes smoothly. That is if you are playing anime MMO's

If you are going for 3D MMO's you'll need a core I5 system with nothing less then 4Gb RAm, 500Gb HHD, 2.4Ghz & ahigh gaming graphics.

If upto you.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by meshybizzo(m): 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2013
If you are a Pc gamer and you are interested in new pc games like Splinter Cell: Blacklist, Call of Duty: Ghosts, Batman: Arkham origins, Need for speed: Rivals and more hit me up. 08100866224
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by aquastar(m): 2:30pm On Nov 29, 2013
just finished uncharted 2 (ps3) and splinter cell: blacklist (pc) both are awesome games. splinter cell is easily my best 2013 game. trying to complete the optional levels now and up the difficulty too
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by 3pleo: 9:19am On Nov 30, 2013
Mass Effect 3 (ps3)
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thavik(m): 2:38pm On Dec 01, 2013
Do any of you guys know planetside 2 its an awesome...massively online, better than battlefield 3... multiplayer, would like to play with you guys online,, its freaking fun playing with some european nerd with a wierd accent, google it cos its free as hell....but mind you, you need hspda to play so you can be in real time....cos someone from the game can headshot you seconds before you realise it, lol
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thavik(m): 2:38pm On Dec 01, 2013
meshybizzo: If you are a Pc gamer and you are interested in new pc games like Splinter Cell: Blacklist, Call of Duty: Ghosts, Batman: Arkham origins, Need for speed: Rivals and more hit me up. 08100866224
oga, where you dey live abeg
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thavik(m): 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2013
meshybizzo: If you are a Pc gamer and you are interested in new pc games like Splinter Cell: Blacklist, Call of Duty: Ghosts, Batman: Arkham origins, Need for speed: Rivals and more hit me up. 08100866224
oga, where you dey live abeg,i dey stay for enugu
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by DenisRock(m): 6:08pm On Dec 03, 2013
def jam fight for New York nd splinter cell:double agent
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by wkid(m): 6:23pm On Dec 03, 2013
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 10:27am On Dec 05, 2013
bf4

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by bigsmoke2(m): 6:46am On Dec 06, 2013
GTA V i just finished the story im currently doing side missions

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by mdee1(m): 5:26pm On Dec 08, 2013
Many games stopped and started asking for 'steam.api.dll' smtin lik dat,pls who can help? I really miss my Resident evil 6 sad
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 7:12pm On Dec 08, 2013
m.dee:
Many games stopped and started asking for 'steam.api.dll' smtin lik dat,pls who can help? I really miss my Resident evil 6 sad

Did you update the games or allow them to connect to the internet?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by mdee1(m): 7:47am On Dec 09, 2013
No i don't tink i did,but i browse on my pc alot...i observd they stoppd workn wen i turnd off d norton anti.virus dat came wit d pc(it as xpired) and switchd to windows firewall
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 11:38am On Dec 09, 2013
m.dee:
No i don't tink i did,but i browse on my pc alot...i observd they stoppd workn wen i turnd off d norton anti.virus dat came wit d pc(it as xpired) and switchd to windows firewall

You'll need to reinstall the games they have been "corrupted". Steam api is for the Steam app, most downloaded games use a crack that stops the game from looking for or integrating with the Steam app. Whatever you did has made the crack fail (usually its allowing the game internet access).
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by SkillzTyler(m): 12:01pm On Dec 09, 2013
currently playing god of war ascension.choi kratos agresive o
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Emmyk(m): 4:15pm On Dec 09, 2013
Need for speed: Most Wanted.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Profuzi: 12:37pm On Dec 10, 2013
Hello fellow nairalanders and tech geeks,

I am carrying out some research on mobile gaming in Nigeria and I need your input. I have created a survey made up of 7 multiple choice questions which you should be able to complete within 1 minute.

Simply click on the link below, or cut and paste the entire URL into your browser to access the survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DV6W5GD

Your input is very important to me and will be kept strictly confidential (used only for the purposes of research for this project).

Thanks in advance for your feedback
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by blueButtocks: 2:10pm On Dec 10, 2013
SkillzTyler: currently playing god of war ascension.choi kratos agresive o
Is that game single player or multiplayer? Was thinking of getting it but the trailer got me confused.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kehne(m): 2:15pm On Dec 10, 2013
Playing legacy of kain: defiance on pc. That game never gets old, with all the cool dark gifts and story line. Besides, the dialogue helps to improve vocabulary.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by mdee1(m): 2:29pm On Dec 10, 2013
Lord_Reed:

You'll need to reinstall the games they have been "corrupted"
thanx 4 ur constant reply,i read d same tin on google but i already reinstalled RE6 nd its still not working...pes,fifa nd so on ain't workn either
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by wman(m): 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2013
blueButtocks:
Is that game single player or multiplayer? Was thinking of getting it but the trailer got me confused.

Both.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Fernandinho: 5:01pm On Dec 10, 2013
PES 2013 on my PC
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 10, 2013
Hey people, I want to get a Ps3 from the US and I read something about Nigeria using 240volts and US - 140volts.

I googled it and saw that one would have to buy an adapter (some even said that it would work regardless), my question is do u guys know what type of adapter, cos I google adapter and saw different stuffs from, socket adapters to plug-in extensions. I don't want to buy a Ps3 and have it blown up.

Or has anyone bought a Ps3 from the US before with no problems.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 5:44am On Dec 11, 2013
m.dee:
thanx 4 ur constant reply,i read d same tin on google but i already reinstalled RE6 nd its still not working...pes,fifa nd so on ain't workn either

Did you uninstall first? Secondly you need to check and see if the Steam app is installed and uninstall it as well.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by SkillzTyler(m): 7:56am On Dec 11, 2013
blueButtocks:
both single player and multiplayer.u can also play online too bro.get it .its awesome
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by smajatt(m): 9:21am On Dec 11, 2013
m.dee:
its am easy tin,just search for d dll file on google and download it,after downloading it open d root folder wea d game is installed nd paste d file dea,its as simple as dat.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by smajatt(m): 9:21am On Dec 11, 2013
m.dee:
its an easy tin,just search for d dll file on google and download it,after downloading it open d root folder wea d game is installed nd paste d file dea,its as simple as dat.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by awaeardfdfrfd: 11:41am On Dec 11, 2013
Ok guys I've got a problem. Being a gamer in nigeria we fall under constant threat of power outages ruining our play sessions now I'm sure one or two of you have experience corrupted save data on your ps3 when the electricity goes off as you save. Now the problem I'm having is that I was playing borderlands on my ps3 and it shut of while saving. My save file is corrupt now and I can't acess it though its still in my harddrive but is displayed as unknown file. Anyway though I usually just do a system restore and the file is well restored but this time my file still remains corrupt on my ps3. Should I delete the file and start my game over? Or is there a way around it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (498) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.