Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (775460 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (498) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dimdim001(m): 11:55am On Dec 11, 2013
awaeardfdfrfd: Ok guys I've got a problem. Being a gamer in nigeria we fall under constant threat of power outages ruining our play sessions now I'm sure one or two of you have experience corrupted save data on your ps3 when the electricity goes off as you save. Now the problem I'm having is that I was playing borderlands on my ps3 and it shut of while saving. My save file is corrupt now and I can't acess it though its still in my harddrive but is displayed as unknown file. Anyway though I usually just do a system restore and the file is well restored but this time my file still remains corrupt on my ps3. Should I delete the file and start my game over? Or is there a way around it?

U gotta start all ova, dat saved game is gone...u shld delete it so it doesnt corrupt ur oda saved game files...apnd 2 me wen I wz playin' Batman:Arkham Asylum, I jst lost interest & cldnt start all ova cos I had gone far
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by mdee1(m): 9:02pm On Dec 11, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Did you uninstall first? Secondly you need to check and see if the Steam app is installed and uninstall it as well.
i didnt uninstall it,i'll check tanx...@smartjatt its that easy really? Did it happen to you?? how do you know that would work
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by smajatt(m): 9:17pm On Dec 11, 2013
m.dee:
i didnt uninstall it,i'll check tanx...@smartjatt its that easy really? Did it happen to you?? how do you know that would work
yea couple of tyms,as a gamer it sum of d stuffs u encounter while playing sum games,jst try nd make sure ur direct x is d latest,also c++, d dll errors ar easy jst download it nd place in d game root directory of ur pc.
www.dll-files.com
u can all missing dll files on dat site.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by SkillzTyler(m): 10:14pm On Dec 11, 2013
awaeardfdfrfd: Ok guys I've got a problem. Being a gamer in nigeria we fall under constant threat of power outages ruining our play sessions now I'm sure one or two of you have experience corrupted save data on your ps3 when the electricity goes off as you save. Now the problem I'm having is that I was playing borderlands on my ps3 and it shut of while saving. My save file is corrupt now and I can't acess it though its still in my harddrive but is displayed as unknown file. Anyway though I usually just do a system restore and the file is well restored but this time my file still remains corrupt on my ps3. Should I delete the file and start my game over? Or is there a way around it?
bro i can feel ur pain.this happend to my master league on pes13.i just av to restart all over again
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 6:20am On Dec 12, 2013

First off dude get a UPS or inverter to avoid stuff like this. Secondly I think your best bet will be to get another save file from of the internet and edit it to your hearts delight and continue playing from there but Borderlands 2 is so sweet some times I don't mind starting again.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dimdim001(m): 10:23am On Dec 12, 2013
Lord_Reed:

First off dude get a UPS or inverter to avoid stuff like this. Secondly I think your best bet will be to get another save file from of the internet and edit it to your hearts delight and continue playing from there but Borderlands 2 is so sweet some times I don't mind starting again.

Dere is no way u can edit an online saved game to make it urs & continue playin' wiv it, evry1's saved game is unique & tied to his/her console/PSN ID...I've tried it wen I lost my saved games...if twas possible, den pple wld b usin' dat method 2 cheat deir way to finishin' games
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Javanian: 10:39pm On Dec 12, 2013
@aManFromMars sad
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 11:11pm On Dec 12, 2013
dimdim001:

Dere is no way u can edit an online saved game to make it urs & continue playin' wiv it, evry1's saved game is unique & tied to his/her console/PSN ID...I've tried it wen I lost my saved games...if twas possible, den pple wld b usin' dat method 2 cheat deir way to finishin' games

I didn't think about that anyways you can start a new one and edit it.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by nani667: 12:05am On Dec 13, 2013
FIFA 14 is a really hard game sha...ordered it from Amazon... it arrived today...the game hard gaan
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dimdim001(m): 1:13am On Dec 13, 2013
nani.666:
FIFA 14 is a really hard game sha...ordered it from Amazon... it arrived today...the game hard gaan

Yup! And for me bein' a PES fan dat jst migrated to FIFA is even more tryin'...do u play online?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by nani667: 1:24am On Dec 13, 2013
dimdim001:

Yup! And for me bein' a PES fan dat jst migrated to FIFA is even more tryin'...do u play online?

nah...haven't played online before...Na champions full online.. don't wanna get my ass whooped
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 2:26am On Dec 13, 2013
Javanian: @aManFromMars sad
grin grin

How far?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kaycee7(m): 5:53am On Dec 13, 2013
nani.666:
Nani, would you mind giving me a rundown on how you buy electronics from Amazon and get them sent to you here in Naija? Thanks in advance
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Javanian: 6:25am On Dec 13, 2013
aManFromMars:
grin grin

How far?

Me good, How is mars?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 13, 2013
Javanian:

Me good, How is mars?

We dey manage o. Merry Xmas in advance.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Javanian: 6:51am On Dec 13, 2013
aManFromMars:

We dey manage o. Merry Xmas in advance.

Thanks man, you game with P.c., any available games you can help me with?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 13, 2013
Javanian:

Thanks man, you game with P.c., any available games you can help me with?
Check the PC gamers thread. I'm blue buttocks grin

Na my gaming section Id be that.

I'll post a link. One minute.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 13, 2013
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by MrsBatman(f): 7:05am On Dec 13, 2013
i like MH4 most, Wow, finally i can play MH4 with 3dslink, real-time save and no region block, so cool
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Javanian: 7:06am On Dec 13, 2013
aManFromMars: https://www.nairaland.com/1544311/pc-gamers-lounge

Thanks, but the problem is how to get these games, i purchased some yesterday, turned out they were fake and downloading is not an option.

@all is there anyone in Benin or P.h. that can help me?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 13, 2013
Javanian:

Thanks, but the problem is how to get these games, i purchased some yesterday, turned out they were fake and downloading is not an option.

You be ph guy? shocked

I had this guy at Ogbunagbali, his name is Chika. I'm not sure he's still there, but Ogbunagbali guys dey represent, you would have to ask around though.

What download speeds do you get? There is this site that converts torrents to http downloads. I usually use that to download most of my games on my school network.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Javanian: 7:21am On Dec 13, 2013
aManFromMars:
You be ph guy? shocked

I had this guy at Ogbunagbali, his name is Chika. I'm not sure he's still there, but Ogbunagbali guys dey represent, you would have to ask around though.

What download speeds do you get? There is this site that converts torrents to http downloads. I usually use that to download most of my games on my school network.

Yes o, i have stayed in p.h. most of my life, Those games are quite large and you know data plans here are quite xpensive. I got some at Garrison but they didn't work, all had one problem or another.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 13, 2013
Javanian:

Yes o, i have stayed in p.h. most of my life, Those games are quite large and you know data plans here are quite xpensive. I got some at Garrison but they didn't work, all had one problem or another.
Lol. Amazing, if you were at NIIT 4 years back, you'd probably know me. grin

Chika used to have good games. Most of them worked back then, I'll ask a few friends if they still have his contact.

Yeah, those data plans.

Airtel's broadband/landline service here costs about 6000 naira for 170gb plan.

Data card plans are expensive though. About 3500 naira for 10gb.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Javanian: 7:31am On Dec 13, 2013
aManFromMars:
Lol. Amazing, if you were at NIIT 4 years back, you'd probably know me. grin

Chika used to have good games. Most of them worked back then, I'll ask a few friends if they still have his number

That would be nice, Thanks.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by wkid(m): 9:27am On Dec 13, 2013
Javanian:

For your PC games check out this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest

We deliver all over Nigeria and we are tested and trusted by Nairalanders.

Download a pdf copy of our products at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dntuwq3s4odktv6/K5uURc-eZ6
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2013
Kaycee7: Nani, would you mind giving me a rundown on how you buy electronics from Amazon and get them sent to you here in Naija? Thanks in advance
nani pls answer this...wld like to know how.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dimdim001(m): 4:47pm On Dec 13, 2013
For dose wantin' 2 knw hw 2 get sturvs frm amazon (or any oda store abroad) dwn here...u use a procurement company, d company wld hv an office in U.S wich wld buy d goods & den ship it dwn 2 deir office here & den u go collect it or dey snd it 2 u directly...examples of such companies r ~> O&O Gadgets, Circuit Atlantic, Corporate Messengers, amongst many odas
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by nani667: 4:59pm On Dec 13, 2013
Kaycee7: Nani, would you mind giving me a rundown on how you buy electronics from Amazon and get them sent to you here in Naija? Thanks in advance

tomii: nani pls answer this...wld like to know how.

well it's a pretty straight forward process...and there are different ways to do it... but I'll tell you how I do mine... I make my purchase online... via the Amazon website or the mobile app (I use the Amazon mobile app for Android)...then I have it shipped down to a UK address... then from there I ship it down to my doorstep via DHL
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by SkillzTyler(m): 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2013
just finishd god of war ascension.unto d nxt one
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kaycee7(m): 12:07am On Dec 15, 2013
nani.666:

well it's a pretty straight forward process...and there are different ways to do it... but I'll tell you how I do mine... I make my purchase online... via the Amazon website or the mobile app (I use the Amazon mobile app for Android)...then I have it shipped down to a UK address... then from there I ship it down to my doorstep via DHL
Cool. Thanks, but do you just ship it to any US address?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by bigsmoke2(m): 6:34am On Dec 15, 2013
The Last of us just started

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by buzzkill: 9:58am On Dec 15, 2013
Please add me to M3 whatsapp group

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (498) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.