Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

The North Has Witnessed Peace Under APC, Buhari Gov’t – Rep - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The North Has Witnessed Peace Under APC, Buhari Gov’t – Rep (1089 Views)

Tinubu’s Agric Minister Repeating Mistake Of Buhari Gov’t – Nnaemeka Obiaraeri / North Has No Right To Complain Over Tinubu’s Appointments – Northern Forum / Doyin Okupe: North Has Not Forgiven Igbos For Killing Sardauna Of Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The North Has Witnessed Peace Under APC, Buhari Gov’t – Rep by adenigga(m): 3:26am On Apr 11, 2022
A member of the House of Representatives, Ibrahim Almustapha, said the Northeastern region of Nigeria has witnessed peace under President Muhammadu Buhari Government.

The lawmaker further noted that the APC administration have recorded some achievements in the fight against Boko Haram insurgency in the North-East, Naija News reports.

Al Mustapha, however, said there is much that is needed to be done, irrespective of the achievements.

“I think the North-East has witnessed relative peace for some time now, certainly, the situation is not the way it was in 2015 when the APC came into power,” he said.

The lawmaker expressed optimism that the Buhari-led Federal Government would succeed in its bid to tackle the security challenges bedevilling the country.

According to him, Nigeria’s current challenges are signs of greatness, and the country can surmount them.

Naija News understands that Almustapha is representing the Wurno/Rabah Federal Constituency of Sokoto State at the National Assembly.

The lawmaker while speaking with newsmen on Sunday said: “To me, I see most of these challenges, especially the security challenges facing the country, as a sign of greatness, many great nations passed through lots of challenges on their way to greatness.

“I believe the same situation applies to Nigeria and once we can overcome them, Nigeria will certainly become great in every aspect of human endeavours, in terms of economy, infrastructure, power, and all others.

“What we need is to come together as a nation with sincerity, towards tackling the challenges, Nigerians who are fond of celebrating bad news and negativity should stop.

“Those supplying information and logistics to bandits and armed robbers should stop and those entrusted with the task of fighting them should be more sincere.”

Almustapha boasts that the new leadership of the APC would reposition the party ahead of the 2023 general election.

“When you talk about discipline, determination, and uprightness, I think you are talking about the new APC executives led by Senator Abdullahi Adamu,” he said.

Mustapha said the APC would win the 2023 general elections without much challenge.

“Nigerians love APC, they love Buhari, and I’m sure you must have seen the tremendous progress made in terms of infrastructure since the regime came in 2015.

“If I should ask you which other political party exists in the country with that kind of credential certainly, you will reply that there’s non.”

Al Mustapha further boasts that no party can match the APC when it comes to development.

“Even with the numerous economic, social, security, and even COVID-19 challenges, the APC administration has done well.

“Just take a look around Nigeria, you will see massive infrastructure development everywhere, there is also massive agricultural intervention everywhere,” he said.

AMustapha added, “I think the APC has performed very well, especially when compared with the Peoples Democratic Party’s years.

“I can comfortably tell you that the APC will win the 2023 general election with a landslide victory.”

He expressed optimism that the party would remain united ahead of the general election.

“Are you not surprised that we conducted our National Convention successfully despite all odds.

“We had about eight chairmanship aspirants and all of them came together and agreed to step down for Adamu, the same scenario would repeat itself during the primary election and it will be hitch-free.

“We in the APC are out for the goodness of Nigeria, we are not out to pursue an individual interest, ours is the collective interest of Nigeria, and we have to agree and disagree on issues.

“Our election at the convention was mostly based on consensus, this is exactly what will be repeated at the primaries and we will forge ahead as a party,” the lawmaker said.

Source: https:///The-North-Has-Witnessed-Peace-Under-APC-Buhari-Gov’t-Rep

Re: The North Has Witnessed Peace Under APC, Buhari Gov’t – Rep by Ecos(m): 3:30am On Apr 11, 2022
grin These people na fools oh. Its official now that Nigeria is irredeemable because of nepotism and religion tueh. Buhari wey don fail both from home and abroad!! Tueh

9 Likes

Re: The North Has Witnessed Peace Under APC, Buhari Gov’t – Rep by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 3:34am On Apr 11, 2022
I agree cool
Re: The North Has Witnessed Peace Under APC, Buhari Gov’t – Rep by princemillla(m): 3:38am On Apr 11, 2022
That's d power of C-in -C to the T!

If u don't gerrit forgebourit

3 Likes

Re: The North Has Witnessed Peace Under APC, Buhari Gov’t – Rep by Nobody: 3:40am On Apr 11, 2022
All these feminist controlling their husband up and Dan ehn.
Re: The North Has Witnessed Peace Under APC, Buhari Gov’t – Rep by Wazobia2216: 3:46am On Apr 11, 2022
adenigga:

Ibrahim Almustapha, said the Northeastern region of Nigeria has witnessed peace under President Muhammadu Buhari Government.
Source: https:///The-North-Has-Witnessed-Peace-Under-APC-Buhari-Gov’t-Rep
Part of the people deceiving Buhari

Wetin concern am He don collect him own national cake grin grin

When this one enter house, close him door, him go don laugh tire grin

Peace ko! pieces ni!! Wicked people!!!

4 Likes

Re: The North Has Witnessed Peace Under APC, Buhari Gov’t – Rep by SmartPolician: 4:22am On Apr 11, 2022
Despite the insecurity in the north, you rarely see northerners protesting and asking Buhari to step down. They like that their son is in power even if he knows zilch about leadership. Now, this politician is saying that Buhari is doing well.

I think Nairalanders should stop sympathising with these people whenever attacks happen in the region because it's stupid to cry more than the bereaved.

4 Likes

Re: The North Has Witnessed Peace Under APC, Buhari Gov’t – Rep by chatinent: 4:24am On Apr 11, 2022
May the peace shift to his family.

1 Like

Re: The North Has Witnessed Peace Under APC, Buhari Gov’t – Rep by cosmatika(m): 4:30am On Apr 11, 2022
Yes, absolute piss from the religion of piss.

Thunder fire Buhari insha allahu
Thunder fire Tinubu insha allahu
Thunder scatter BMCs and Tinubu urchins insha allahu

2 Likes

Re: The North Has Witnessed Peace Under APC, Buhari Gov’t – Rep by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:44am On Apr 11, 2022
and may the peace continue insha Allahu

the problem of the north is their leader and they've failed to acknowledge it.

5 Likes

Re: The North Has Witnessed Peace Under APC, Buhari Gov’t – Rep by falcon01: 4:44am On Apr 11, 2022
What! angry
Re: The North Has Witnessed Peace Under APC, Buhari Gov’t – Rep by foryourmindlol: 4:54am On Apr 11, 2022
These are the people Yeluba Afonja imbecil.es like Tinubu want me to be sharing country with.

Why not Southwest and North go force their Boko Haram Republic and allow Igbos go their own way?

I'm tired of this shame.

1 Like

Re: The North Has Witnessed Peace Under APC, Buhari Gov’t – Rep by liftedud(m): 5:00am On Apr 11, 2022
May Ogun,Amadioha visit him for that rubbish

1 Like

Re: The North Has Witnessed Peace Under APC, Buhari Gov’t – Rep by Gadafii: 5:21am On Apr 11, 2022
Shey una don bear, despite all the banditry,Boko haraming, killing and burning, kidnapping and attacking trains, airports ,hospital etc in the north, the north remain peaceful cool

Leave this people alone, let them continue to pamper the monster that's already swallowing them
Imagine a house of rep member that' should be dragging buharis long, wrinkled bald balls for dragging Nigeria into this sinkhole is there praising and eulogizing the failure of a president, imagine if 1/3 of all these madness happened under Jonathan

Psychophancy is dangerous

2 Likes

Re: The North Has Witnessed Peace Under APC, Buhari Gov’t – Rep by Nobody: 5:34am On Apr 11, 2022
Ok, can we then pray that your family should witness the peace Northerners have witnessed the past 7 years?

2 Likes

Re: The North Has Witnessed Peace Under APC, Buhari Gov’t – Rep by backnbeta(f): 5:46am On Apr 11, 2022
adenigga:

“Nigerians love APC, they love Buhari
Who are these Nigerians that love failure?
adenigga:

“If I should ask you which other political party exists in the country with that kind of credential certainly, you will reply that there’s non.”
Honestly, this is the only truth in the epistle! Yes, no other political party exists in the country with their shitty credentials! Which other party has allowed killings, terrorism, kidnapping and stealing on this scale? Surely there is none!

1 Like

Re: The North Has Witnessed Peace Under APC, Buhari Gov’t – Rep by imran90(m): 5:54am On Apr 11, 2022
No doubt about it. Let them continue to rest in peace as you said sir
Re: The North Has Witnessed Peace Under APC, Buhari Gov’t – Rep by helinues: 6:09am On Apr 11, 2022
Peace or pieces?

They should be sincere this time
Re: The North Has Witnessed Peace Under APC, Buhari Gov’t – Rep by Frigga13: 6:39am On Apr 11, 2022
Someone wonderfully lying to himself

North don’t criticize their own in power no means dem no know wetin Dey sup.

One on one ..
North will tell you.. I don’t know Buhari.. he’s not my brother .. he spoiled everything ..
Apc as a party is already gone in the North

Buhari is not on ballot... but it’s more honorable you contest on your own.. without Buhari in your poster .. in the north

Worst if Buhari raise your hand .. as he’s candidate grin
North won’t vote .

This is the reality in the north today.
Re: The North Has Witnessed Peace Under APC, Buhari Gov’t – Rep by BigYash: 7:14am On Apr 11, 2022
Seems violence, kidnapping and killing is what peace means to the idiot. If e sure for am,make he travel KD -ABJ road alone without pon pon ..

1 Like

Re: The North Has Witnessed Peace Under APC, Buhari Gov’t – Rep by muyico(m): 7:15am On Apr 11, 2022
Yeah i understand. North is divid into 3 categoris 1 fulani 2 christian hausa like kaduna and jos.third original hausa like kano.sokoto

1 Like

Re: The North Has Witnessed Peace Under APC, Buhari Gov’t – Rep by nazicartel(m): 8:18am On Apr 11, 2022
Al-Mustaphas deh always talk bulshits normal.. Even my friend Mustapha nede talk reasonably sometimes
Re: The North Has Witnessed Peace Under APC, Buhari Gov’t – Rep by olisaEze(m): 8:19am On Apr 11, 2022
Wahlai Nigerians have tired of destroying Nigeria successfully that they now want to destroy the English language. When did the definition of peace change bikonu??

1 Like

Re: The North Has Witnessed Peace Under APC, Buhari Gov’t – Rep by MajesticKris: 8:34am On Apr 11, 2022
Nt BokoHaram Bandits/Terrorist are killing the North...
Re: The North Has Witnessed Peace Under APC, Buhari Gov’t – Rep by MDK777: 9:33am On Apr 11, 2022
IGo Reach U Too Na Just Time.
Re: The North Has Witnessed Peace Under APC, Buhari Gov’t – Rep by Tinubuadvocate: 9:36am On Apr 11, 2022
grin
Re: The North Has Witnessed Peace Under APC, Buhari Gov’t – Rep by Tundex911: 9:46am On Apr 11, 2022
Indeed the North is Safe

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh

1 Like

Re: The North Has Witnessed Peace Under APC, Buhari Gov’t – Rep by Parachoko: 10:09am On Apr 11, 2022
The funny thing is that he will contest and win again.

Nigerians vote for party rather than the candidate.

(1) (Reply)

Can Peter Obi Be Compared To Fashola Or Ambode, Talkless Of Tinubu? / 10 REASONS WHY TINUBU IS BETTER THAN PETER OBI / 2023:Tinubu To Dissolve Nurtw,set To Appoint Only Loyalists That Will Help Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.