Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage (60296 Views)

Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars / Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina / Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by Opak001(m): 9:13am On Apr 11, 2022
Willow con dey look like Tupac,even him behaviour self.
Hope I'm not thinking out loud

1 Like

Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by marsup: 9:13am On Apr 11, 2022
To think Will Smith left a better woman, who also bore him a decent son, to marry this morally bankrupt woman, just makes me sad.

8 Likes

Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by NoFucksToGive: 9:13am On Apr 11, 2022
franchasofficia:
Never marry a girl or lady who used to be a hoe of another guy.

Never marry a girl who was once stupidly in love with any man in the past. Girlie love never dies. Girls hardly forget that guy they first love so deeply who also spoilt them with crazy romance and sex, run from such ladies.

Gbam!! You will end up being assistant boyfriend for life even when married

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by NoFucksToGive: 9:15am On Apr 11, 2022
franchasofficia:
Go and read all her love letters to Pac. The orgas,m Tupac gives her can never be explained lol.

Guys should never marry any girl that was once in love with a guy, its risky. Girlie love never dies.

Exactly!!!? Run from such women . When I meet a woman I always ask about her ex and watch her face closely... When I see tears enter her eyes as she talks about him the way Jada tears up whenever she talks about Tupac I run away fast !!

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 11, 2022
grin
Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by Jayzx: 9:16am On Apr 11, 2022
Mooh247:
Loving the wrong person is horrible especially if she is Manipulative
I agree with you on this
Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by Candidlady: 9:16am On Apr 11, 2022
franchasofficia:
Nonsense, Tupac fvcks her

And you know this how?
Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by NoFucksToGive: 9:17am On Apr 11, 2022
addictiv:
Will married 2pacs widow... Guys in whatever you do avoid getting into relationships with women who are widows (mentally) ... You will ways come second place even if you re the greatest man alive

Gbam gbam gbam!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comrade you deserve an award for this comment I am going to post in on social media !!!! You summed it up perfectly..t
This should be added as one of the beatitudes of redpilling in the Bible of Redpillers @ubunja. @Gidtheredpiller

9 Likes

Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by Vulcan24(m): 9:18am On Apr 11, 2022
Media destroying people
This is not the opinion of either of the parties

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by NoFucksToGive: 9:19am On Apr 11, 2022
Opak001:
Willow con dey look like Tupac,even him behaviour self.
Hope I'm not thinking out loud

Are we sure she didn't go and have his semen insterted into her ? Just to keep his memory alive ?

2 Likes

Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by Juanmike(m): 9:19am On Apr 11, 2022
What's MGTOW?
okrikaboi:
Chai na willow letter touch me pass
I be MGTOW abeg I can't risk heartbreak my mental health is very important and I have not shown myself enough love yet.

1 Like

Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by topboss: 9:19am On Apr 11, 2022
THE REALEST LOVE YOU CAN EVER FIND IN YOUR LIFE IS THE ONE FROM YOUR YOUTH.

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT LIKENESS BEFORE YOUR TEENAGE YEARS, THAT TURN TO FANCY DURING YOUR TEENAGE YEARS AND THEN PURE LOVE.

THIS IS WHAT SOME IDIOTS TODAY CALL UNDERAGE AND TRYING TO KILL PERSONAL GROWTH/DEVELOPMENT.

THE DEVIL IS A LIAR.

WAT JADA AND 2PAC SHARED FROM WAY BACK AS TEENS, IS STILL RELEVANT TODAY, TO THE EXTENT THAT WILL SMITH IS NOW TRYING TO ACT LIKE TUPAC IN HIS 50S.

7 Likes

Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by almarthins(m): 9:19am On Apr 11, 2022
ceaser:
Even Tupac himself sang that "Life goes on". But Jada Pinkett Smith seems to find it hard to move on after the exit of 2pac from her life and later his exit from the world.

She held tightly onto the memories of a man she was once close to, and probably loved. And to what end?

The downside to this is that she probably pictures 2pac in her mind every time she is with Will Smith who unfortunately got married to an unwilling soul in Jada Pinkett. And in order for Will to cement this relationship and fight to keep his family, he was forced to do things out of the ordinary and as expected of a reasonable man. Unfortunately, the woman and the soul in Jada Pinkett seem not to see this nor appreciate it.

The latest series in Smith's fight for survival was the Oscar award public assault stunt he pulled on Chris Rock "in defence of his wife" which sadly is turning to be the grave of his career.

Will Smith should savage what he can. Somethings are irredeemable, it is beta u let something go.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by NoFucksToGive: 9:21am On Apr 11, 2022
Juanmike:
What's MGTOW?

Blasphemy!!!!
Who is this one? What are you looking for here?!!!

How dare you speak such blasphemy!! 2hat do you mean by what is MGTOW?! who brought you here ?
Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by Opak001(m): 9:21am On Apr 11, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

Are we sure she didn't go and have his semen insterted into her ? Just to keep his memory alive ?
I think what Smith need now is a DNA test amidst all this drama but he just .....

4 Likes

Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by NoFucksToGive: 9:22am On Apr 11, 2022
topboss:
THE REALEST LOVE YOU CAN EVER FIND IN YOUR LIFE IS THE ONE FROM YOUR YOUTH.

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT LIKENESS BEFORE YOUR TEENAGE YEARS, THAT TURN TO FANCY DURING YOUR TEENAGE YEARS AND THEN PURE LOVE.

THIS IS WHAT SOME IDIOTS TODAY CALL UNDERAGE AND TRYING TO KILL PERSONAL GROWTH/DEVELOPMENT.

THE DEVIL IS A LIAR.

WAT JADA AND WILL SMITH SHARED FROM WAY BACK AS TEENS, IS STILL RELEVANT TODAY, TO THE EXTENT THAT WILL SMITH IS NOW TRYING TO ACT LIKE TUPAC IN HIS 50S.

You mean what Jada and pac shared correctyour post

1 Like

Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by siofra(f): 9:22am On Apr 11, 2022
I empathize with his wife. It's not easy settling for less. That's something I never want to do in my life.

May God help Will Smith sha. And open his eyes to see that Jada will never love him the way she loves Tupac. Maybe he will walk away, maybe he won't because he "loves her" undecided

7 Likes

Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by Help2020: 9:22am On Apr 11, 2022
Wazobia2216:

Make she go meet Tupac nah and leave this poor guy alone!

Some are bent on living their past life shall! Go meet the person that made you happy peacefully.
As the mumu poor guy non gree free her nko?

1 Like

Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by topboss: 9:23am On Apr 11, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

You mean what Jada and pac shared correctyour post

DONE!
Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by NoFucksToGive: 9:23am On Apr 11, 2022
Opak001:

I think what Smith need now is a DNA test amidst all this drama but he just .....
Men you just turned my head upside down o...

And truly willow doesn't behave like that her deranged brother... She is so different...

We need to check her DNA truly

4 Likes

Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by Brushstrokes20: 9:24am On Apr 11, 2022
Emotionally, the worst shoes to be in, is will Smith's!

Dude's traversing hell!

2 Likes

Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by Ikea81: 9:25am On Apr 11, 2022
How tupac go date babe you go carry am....you will always be second rated.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by MrHighSea: 9:27am On Apr 11, 2022
Chai.

FreshPrince googles how to slap a dead man.
Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by kokomilala(m): 9:27am On Apr 11, 2022
My real niggers- Tupac and DMX. Why do I get so enamoured with bad boys and bad girls? Well,because they're real- they don't pretend.And,they're aren't double-faced.
Tupac! Tupac! Tupac! What was with this guy and women? I read Janet Jackson too was madly in love with him. He had his way with women,partly because he was a bad guy,and largely because he was iconic with his art.

6 Likes

Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by NoFucksToGive: 9:28am On Apr 11, 2022
Ikea81:
How tupac go date babe you go carry am....you will always be second rated.

Gbam!!! There are some guys ex you should never bother dating , Tupac , Micheal Jackson, Mandela, Malcolm X all these kain men no just worry yourself date their ex you go just dey struggle for life to be number one ... Why you think say this babe Bianca never marry? E get some men's ex you no suppose bother yourself

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by sageb: 9:28am On Apr 11, 2022
ceaser:
Even Tupac himself sang that "Life goes on". But Jada Pinkett Smith seems to find it hard to move on after the exit of 2pac from her life and later his exit from the world.

She held tightly onto the memories of a man she was once close to, and probably loved. And to what end?

The downside to this is that she probably pictures 2pac in her mind every time she is with Will Smith who unfortunately got married to an unwilling soul in Jada Pinkett. And in order for Will to cement this relationship and fight to keep his family, he was forced to do things out of the ordinary and as expected of a reasonable man. Unfortunately, the woman and the soul in Jada Pinkett seem not to see this nor appreciate it.

The latest series in Smith's fight for survival was the Oscar award public assault stunt he pulled on Chris Rock "in defence of his wife" which sadly is turning to be the grave of his career.

Tupac shakur was the real MVP
But Jada should have moved on by now
I feel for will smith, sorry Tupac is irreplaceable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by Kpengla(m): 9:29am On Apr 11, 2022
ceaser:

They grew up together, dummy. there is nothing romantic in any of those pictures

1 Like

Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by Sheggy13(m): 9:29am On Apr 11, 2022
marsup:
To think Will Smith left a better woman, who also bore him a decent son, to marry this morally bankrupt woman, just makes me sad.
He didn't leave her. She was the one that left him. She filed for divorce 3 years after their marriage. What do you want Will to do?

1 Like

Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by McStoic(m): 9:32am On Apr 11, 2022
ceaser:
He would also be sadder that Jada even involved her children, even before they were born (this letter was allegedly by Willow who was born in 2000 but 2pac was not alive since 1996).

So Jada must have cried nights for 2pac in the presence of her children who must then have been led to believe that 2pac and was a better person that their father is.

This is a very wrong channelling of energy from Jada, away from a man who tried to love you towards a personality who only kept existing in her memory.

Little wonder Will Smith is broken and had to put up an antisocial act at the Oscar, just so to prove that which he had unsuccessfully tried to prove over and over which will keep being futile without the complement of his partner, Jada Pinkett - that he will protect his family at all cost.

Kaiiii. But this woman love is really something else ooo. So painful yet commendable.
Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by topboss: 9:32am On Apr 11, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fans Freak Out Over Ini Edo's New Photo / See The Full List Of Celebrities That Will Participate In Feb 6th Protest(pics) / Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.