Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage (60302 Views)

Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars / Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina / Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by Opak001(m): 9:32am On Apr 11, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

Men you just turned my head upside down o...

And truly willow doesn't behave like that her deranged brother... She is so different...

We need to check her DNA truly
just what I'm thinking
Fear woman oo
Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by ButterBurger: 9:32am On Apr 11, 2022
Hmm.
These people jus wan kill Mr Smith.
His enemies are fully at work full-time.
Make him carry him cross.
Everybody get him own different cross in shapes and sizes.

2 Likes

Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by topboss: 9:34am On Apr 11, 2022
kokomilala:
My real niggers- Tupac and DMX. Why do I get so enamoured with bad boys and bad girls? Well,because they're really- they don't pretend.And,they're aren't double-faced.
Tupac! Tupac! Tupac! What was with this guy and women? I read Janet Jackson too was madly in love with him. He had his way with women,partly because he was a bad guy,and largely because he was iconic with his art.

TUPAC WONT LAST, HE ATE HIS FAIR SHARE AT THE START.

U DON READ MADONNA LOVE LETTER TO HIM IN PRISON?

GUY WAS JUST SMASHING ALL THE BABES IN THE 90S AND SCREAMING 'THUG LIFE'.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by Olam09(m): 9:35am On Apr 11, 2022
Na USB cord me i go use whip em neck.

1 Share

Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by topboss: 9:36am On Apr 11, 2022
Olam09:
Na USB cord me i go use whip em neck.

WILLOW WANT TO REPEAT BIANCA OJUKWU.

SHE WANT TO FULFIL HER MOTHER DESIRE. grin

4 Likes

Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:37am On Apr 11, 2022
from what I saw in the picture.
I really pity Will.
he fall for the wrong person and Jada herself never moved on.
I don't blame her because from that picture, she built her life around 2pac from childhood days. he was a friend, brother and lover.
trust me it's not easy to get rid of such feelings.
a part of her died with 2pac and will never recover again.
she tried her best to bounce back with Will Smith but whatever she have for Pac was extraordinary.
Will is not gonna get that lost part forever.

if I'm Will I'll talk it out with her, divorce on a mutual grounds and everyone will move on with their lives.
them me (Will) I'll give myself a break for years rehabilitate and bounce back if I wish.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:38am On Apr 11, 2022
Tupac and Jada were good couple, she even wrote some of Pac's songs like, California love.
Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:39am On Apr 11, 2022
donaldking10:
an ALPAmale vs a SIMPle guy.

Nonsense!

So it's a woman who determines who's alpha and who's a simp?

Will loves Jada and Jada loved Pac.

So what?

Would you call Will a simp if Pac hadn't died and he had married someone else?

1 Like

Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by kokomilala(m): 9:39am On Apr 11, 2022
@topboss, omo,ehn, the guy na first class OSHOMO.

2 Likes

Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by siofra(f): 9:39am On Apr 11, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

Men you just turned my head upside down o...

And truly willow doesn't behave like that her deranged brother... She is so different...

We need to check her DNA truly

Willow behaves and looks exactly like her father. So much in tune with her feelings. That's why her name is WILLOW and his name is WILL.
Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by kaymart: 9:40am On Apr 11, 2022
PossibleG:
This woman ugly for my eyes normal normal
I swear
Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by Olam09(m): 9:41am On Apr 11, 2022
topboss:

WILLOW WANT TO REPEAT BIANCA OJUKWU.

SHE WANT TO FULFIL HER MOTHER DESIRE. grin
grin

1 Like

Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by obedience4(m): 9:41am On Apr 11, 2022
You guys should leave will Smith alone joor, we all have exes will love alot, if she really loves PAC she should take her life, haven't will see people committing suicide over a lover, well I guess she didn't love him to that extent..
It seems PAC was her highschool sweetheart these things take time to forget
Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by Juanmike(m): 9:44am On Apr 11, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

Blasphemy!!!!
Who is this one? What are you looking for here?!!!

How dare you speak such blasphemy!! 2hat do you mean by what is MGTOW?! who brought you here ?
Lol, tell me.
Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by tonididdy(m): 9:45am On Apr 11, 2022
If Smith was in Africa, I would say he has being bewitched.

Clearly this woman is not even over her ex corpse... Chai... angry
You can never get over a childhood heartthrob... Be like na 2 disvirgin her self... Dem don tey

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by kunleiky(m): 9:45am On Apr 11, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

Blasphemy!!!!
Who is this one? What are you looking for here?!!!

How dare you speak such blasphemy!! 2hat do you mean by what is MGTOW?! who brought you here ?
Lol. Someone has chop berating from you.
You sent even myself to school this morning. MGTOW opened a new world of research for me.
That's a whole mighty movement on its own.

2 Likes

Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by Ellasure: 9:46am On Apr 11, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Lesson to men out there...

NEVER fall in love with a lady who's still not over her Ex.

May God deliver us from Jezebels

This is a golden message to young unmarried men. Very large numbers of women actually love living in the past. If you notice
I) absent mindedness while discussing with your lady occurring very often, please move on, she is not with you and will never be.
ii) if you notice she doesn't respect you and does not like to share things with you, move on. You are likely not worthy.
iii) she often talks about her beautiful and pleasant past life or companion, move on.

You know why you need to move on, women are very conservative and they love stability to a fault and as such don't give room to new and current happenings. Though you see them appearing to welcome change in their heart of hearts they hate it with passion but will likely wait bidding time for them to act as they would love to.
Don't blame girls for this behaviour exhibition it is a natural attributes of being a woman and it is actually what makes them woman. To get your woman to become your woman you therefore have a lot of work to do consciously. You must be prepared to do it so that you can actually possess a help mate.
A man must be conscious of the woman by your side and the role she needs to play in the family. A man must be prepared to take decisions and implement for the good of the family. Don't leave things to chance to change. No good changes come from chance.

4 Likes

Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by kunleiky(m): 9:46am On Apr 11, 2022
Juanmike:
Lol, tell me.
DYOR
Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by topboss: 9:47am On Apr 11, 2022
tonididdy:
If Smith was in Africa, I would say he has being bewitched.

Clearly this woman is not even over her ex corpse... Chai... angry

JADA IS NOT OVER TUPAC BUT TUPAC ALREADY PILE UP THE BODY COUNT AND HEART BREAK AFTER HER.

RIP TO THE LEGEND.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by Juanmike(m): 9:47am On Apr 11, 2022
kunleiky:

DYOR
Whats that
Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by NoFucksToGive: 9:47am On Apr 11, 2022
Kpengla:

They grew up together, dummy. there is nothing romantic in any of those pictures

I say na your type your wife will sleeping with your brother and a dummy like you won't know
Fool ... You were looking for nude sex pics before you know they had a relationship. So stupid indeed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by fredoooooo: 9:48am On Apr 11, 2022
Will SIMP deserve it all for being a stupid man .. he got money fame and all but choose to be stupid ...
Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by ThEGodFaThEr129: 9:48am On Apr 11, 2022
Ray07:
They weren't dating or anything. They were just two good friends.
Shut up! They were boyfriend and girlfriend till Pac's rap career moved him out of Oakland, new York to L.A where they got separated for some years. That was when Will Smith came into the picture.
Did you know that Pac threatened Will Smith? Yes! It happened when Jada called Pac to inform him of her relationship to Will Smith. she begged Pac not to any harm to smith and this got Pac infuriated that he became so mad at Jada for seeing him as a violent person.
Btw, Tupac featured Jada in a musical video when their were still teens that most people don't know about.

6 Likes

Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 11, 2022
chatinent:
A hoe is a hoe...has zilch to do with past relationships.
Was she cheating on Smith as at when she was with Tupac?Was she dating other men while she was dating Tupac?We all have our past.However,Will smith might have got attracted to her because of her friendship with the late 2pac.
Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by galadima77(m): 9:49am On Apr 11, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

Na your type ,his wife will be fucking her friend and tell you he is her brother and you will believe.

You are such a mumu

Ozowor

hahahahahahahahaha
Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by Ray07(m): 9:50am On Apr 11, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

Na your type ,his wife will be fucking her friend and tell you he is her brother and you will believe.

You are such a mumu

Ozowor
Did you have to lay an insult to it ?

I ask for a proof, but none presented one.
Have a nice day oga.
Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by Chiraq77(m): 9:50am On Apr 11, 2022
This Will go commit suicide Lass Lass
Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by tonididdy(m): 9:50am On Apr 11, 2022
topboss:

JADA IS NOT OVER TUPAC BUT TUPAC ALREADY PILE UP THE BODY COUNT AND HEART BREAK AFTER HER.

RIP TO THE LEGEND.
God help man not to destroy himself by himself.
This kind woman can never love another oh... Obviously will is not thug enough, she's living a pretense.
She's a bad bitch viber.
" if my child writes a miss you letter to her mother's ex... Wahala go dey oh" angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by topboss: 9:52am On Apr 11, 2022
tonididdy:

God help man not to destroy himself by himself.
This kind woman can never love another oh... Obviously will is not thug enough, she's living a pretense.
She's a bad bitch viber.
" if my child writes a miss you letter to her mother's ex... Wahala go dey oh" angry

NEXTTIME TO PROVE HIS THUG LIFE, MAKE WILL SMITH SLAP PRESIDENT JOE BIDDEN.

AFTER DAT, MAKE HIM SCREAM 'THUG LIFE', JADA GO BELIEVE AM. HAHA!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by Oluwomonext212(m): 9:52am On Apr 11, 2022
Most women like the hard guy but wont say it. Only few like the gentle man

2 Likes

Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by tonididdy(m): 9:55am On Apr 11, 2022
topboss:

NEXTTIME TO PROVE HIS THUG LIFE, MAKE WILL SMITH SLAP PRESIDENT JOE BIDDEN.

AFTER DAT, MAKE HIM SCREAM 'THUG LIFE', JADA GO BELIEVE AM. HAHA!
I know say he want prove hard guy na make am hit a man half his size...

... He should pick a man his size

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Epic Throwback Video Of Davido As A Little Boy Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / Deji Adeleke Buys 2017 Bentley & A Mansion In Atlanta As His 60th Birthday Gift / Latest On AY's Marriage Scandal - From Stella Dimoko's Blog Visitor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.