Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage (60417 Views)

Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars / Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina / Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by bisqit: 7:48pm On Apr 12, 2022
BluntTheApostle:
She never wanted to marry Smith.

I read somewhere that the wedding itself was a mess as Jada refused to cooperate with anyone.

But it appears like Smith has lived all his life trying to replace Tupac.

Well, obviously, he has failed WOEFULLY.

As for Jada, she wasted her life waiting for Tupac who is SADLY never coming back. For the sake of our happiness, it is always necessary to let some things go.

Yes, Tupac was a blessing to not just Jada, but to the world of rap music. He was an intellectual, a gem, but he is gone, and the world has moved on, even though people like me still hold him in high esteem because of his wisdom and the poetry of his rap.

Tupac or biggie?
Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by bisqit: 7:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

Damn comrade now you got me listening to Tupac on Spotify at the office..n tupac is a religion, a movement, a state of mind and awareness.

For goodness sake he is studied in universities

Tupac or biggie?
Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by bisqit: 7:56pm On Apr 12, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr129:

…NOT SURE ABOUT SMART AND INTELLIGENT.
Man was damn smart and intelligent. In fact, he had the IQ of of a professor. Read and assimilate his keep ya head up lyrics.

Some say the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice
I say the darker the flesh then the deeper the roots
I give a holler to my sisters on welfare
Tupac cares, if don't nobody else care
And uh, I know they like to beat ya down a lot
When you come around the block brothas clown a lot
But please don't cry, dry your eyes, never let up
Forgive but don't forget, girl keep your head up
And when he tells you you ain't nuttin' don't believe him
And if he can't learn to love you, you should leave him
'Cause sista you don't need him
And I ain't tryin' to gas ya up, I just call 'em how I see 'em
You know it makes me unhappy (what's that)
When brothas make babies, and leave a young mother to be a pappy
And since we all came from a woman
Got our name from a woman and our game from a woman
I wonder why we take from our women
Why we rape our women, do we hate our women?
I think it's time to kill for our women
Time to heal our women, be real to our women
And if we don't we'll have a race of babies
That will hate the ladies, that make the babies
And since a man can't make one
He has no right to tell a woman when and where to create one
So will the real men get up
I know you're fed up ladies, but keep your head up
… Keep ya head up, ooh, child, things are gonna get easier
Keep ya head up, ooh, child, things'll get brighter
… Aiyyo, I remember Marvin Gaye, used to sing to me
He had me feelin' like black was tha thing to be
And suddenly tha ghetto didn't seem so tough
And though we had it rough, we always had enough
I huffed and puffed about my curfew and broke the rules
Ran with the local crew, and had a smoke or two
And I realize momma really paid the price
She nearly gave her life, to raise me right
And all I had to give her was my pipe dream
Of how I'd rock the mic, and make it to tha bright screen
I'm tryin' to make a dollar out of fifteen cents
It's hard to be legit and still pay your rent
And in the end it seems I'm headin' for tha pen
I try and find my friends, but they're blowin' in the wind
Last night my buddy lost his whole family
It's gonna take the man in me to conquer this insanity
It seems tha rain'll never let up
I try to keep my head up, and still keep from gettin' wet up
You know it's funny when it rains it pours
They got money for wars, but can't feed the poor
Said it ain't no hope for the youth and the truth is
It ain't no hope for tha future
And then they wonder why we crazy
I blame my mother, for turning my brother into a crack baby
We ain't meant to survive, 'cause it's a setup
And even though you're fed up
Huh, ya got to keep your head up
… And uh
To all the ladies havin' babies on they own
I know it's kinda rough and you're feelin' all alone
Daddy's long gone and he left you by ya lonesome
Thank the Lord for my kids, even if nobody else want 'em
'Cause I think we can make it, in fact, I'm sure
And if you fall, stand tall and comeback for more
'Cause ain't nothin' worse than when your son
Wants to kno' why his daddy don't love him no mo'
You can't complain you was dealt this
Hell of a hand without a man, feelin' helpless
Because there's too many things for you to deal with
Dying inside, but outside you're looking fearless
While the tears, is rollin' down your cheeks
Ya steady hopin' things don't all down this week
'Cause if it did, you couldn't take it, and don't blame me
I was given this world I didn't make it
And now my son's gettin' older and older and cold
From havin' the world on his shoulders
While the rich kids is drivin' Benz
I'm still tryin' to hold on to my survivin' friends
And it's crazy, it seems it'll never let up, but
Please, you got to keep your head up
Tupac or biggie?
Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by bisqit: 8:00pm On Apr 12, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr129:

You're right my man, he was very very smart and intelligent. He wrote most of those songs when he was still a teenager. Man recorded so many songs before he died aged 25. That man was on another level poetry and lyrics wise.
they say the greatest rapper of all time died on March 9. Do you agree?
Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by bisqit: 8:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr129:

Damn homey! Tupac wasn't a gangster, neither was he a crip or blood despite rolling with bloodz. He grew up in a dysfunctional home. Kid never knew his Dad. Afeni Shakur, his mum was a member of black Panthers, a black movement against racism and discrimination. Tupacs step dad was the leader of black Panthers. When the US govt cracked down on the organization, his step dad, Pac's mom and her mom's sister were also arrested and charged for drug and murder. There was a jail break, Pac's aunty, sister to Afeni Shakur escaped and shot dead a white cop and she fled to Cuba, where she is presently. Tupacs mom was with Child when she was in jail and she gave birth to Pac shortly after she was released on probation.
Pac was a product of rape. listen to his song "still I rise"

1 Like

Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by bisqit: 8:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr129:

They are right to assume so. Man predicted his death in the album "Makiavelli d don" seven days theory..
The track Makiavelli was no.7 on the album.
The black BMW he was in when he was killed was shot 7 times
He died after 7 days in intensive care unit.

There are some other things he mentioned in the album. The seven days theory was and still a mystery.
There are some that believe he's still alive since his body was never found.
Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by ThEGodFaThEr129: 8:28pm On Apr 12, 2022
bisqit:
There are some that believe he's still alive since his body was never found.
Nah! He died was buried.
Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by ThEGodFaThEr129: 8:29pm On Apr 12, 2022
bisqit:
Tupac or biggie?
Pac
Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by NoFucksToGive: 9:14pm On Apr 12, 2022
bisqit:
Tupac or biggie?

Tupac for depth and introspection, Biggie is just commercial. It's like comparing Talib kwali and Kodak black ...
Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by bisqit: 9:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

Tupac for depth and introspection, Biggie is just commercial. It's like comparing Talib kwali and Kodak black ...
but a lot of fans and critics say biggie was a better MC/lyricist and arguably the greatest of all time
Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by NoFucksToGive: 9:52pm On Apr 12, 2022
bisqit:
but a lot of fans and critics say biggie was a better MC/lyricist and arguably the greatest of all time

Those fans and critics don't know anything and are probably Nigerian beer palour critics ...

1 Like

Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by bisqit: 10:11pm On Apr 12, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

Those fans and critics don't know anything and are probably Nigerian beer palour critics ...

billboard.com, rolling Stone, the source, mtvbase, canibus in his song second round
Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by NoFucksToGive: 11:35pm On Apr 12, 2022
bisqit:
billboard.com, rolling Stone, the source, mtvbase, canibus in his song second round

Post verifiable links and leave stories I don't do beer palour talk
Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by Karlifate: 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2022
Chiraq77:
This Will go commit suicide Lass Lass
cheesy

Re: 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage by Karlifate: 3:43pm On Apr 23, 2022
franchasofficia:
and who said Tupac isn't doing that from the Ghost side, marine husband ti take over shocked

LMAO! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies / BBNaija’s Kiddwaya Blasts The Use Of Stone To Hold Buhari's Stage In Lagos (Pix) / Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.