Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,465 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment (16024 Views)

LP Tackles Soyinka, Accuses Nobel Laureate Of ‘exhibiting Dual Character’ / Kano Govt Reacts To Attempts To Bribe Tribunal Judge, Accuses Ganduje / El-Rufai Accuses Ganduje Of Bribing NLC Leaders To Cause Mayhem In Kaduna (Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment by tollyboy5(m): 6:30am On Apr 11, 2022
ganye1:
Soyinka is deliberately being mischievous. The court sentenced Mubarak Bala for deliberately insulting the religion of others not because atheism.
If you went to sch, plz go collect your sch fees back.
You wasted everything walai!

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment by BigRocky: 6:31am On Apr 11, 2022
ArewaTech1:

I hope you know that in the north they try people under THEIR INTERPRETATION of the Shari'a law.

Perhaps that's where the 24 years came from.

We are using Nigeria law while the north is using Sharia law lol

One Nigeria my foot.

Why we ipob/oduduwa not what to leave this God forsaken country?

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment by hopexter(m): 6:32am On Apr 11, 2022
Zico5:
Fighting for an Atheist when he supposed to be fighting for the sustainable of this country. You are one of the advocates of this maladministration but u went mute for seven years despite seeing the rot in the polity. But u can find Ur voice to fight for one dejected guy over there. U have lost all the respect being given to u. Deranged man indeed.

You should be ashamed of this your comment. Aren’t you a youth? You should be the one fighting for the country and not an old man you idiot. You’re more dejected than the victim. You have a voice too or you went mute as well only to be heard here on Nairaland typing your trash from an IDP camp. A nonentity saying a laureate has lost his respect, do you know what respect is? Sentencing a man to 24 years in prison for a speech is more respectful to the likes of you. I shake my head for your foolishness angry undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment by ArewaTech1(m): 6:33am On Apr 11, 2022
tollyboy5:

Are you trying to say we the pagan and atheist community should start challenging pastors and Alfas over blasphemy on us?
Because it is always OK to talk bad about our believes and life's and you don't think its also blasphemy?

Oga, atheist doesn't believe in anything. So I don't understand how there can be blasphemous statements against them.

if there's a state that follows the rules of paganism, yes you can challenge any pastor or alfa or sheikh that comes into your land and break your pagan laws.

2 Likes

Re: Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment by Tahomol1990: 6:37am On Apr 11, 2022
Heh

Re: Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment by Godjone(m): 6:38am On Apr 11, 2022
I will like to know if this nonsense sharia is bigger than Nigeria constitution or has Nigeria changed to Afghanistan? Useless poor animals that cannot condemn their leaders for wrong doing but support the killing of their fellow men because of one nonsense and violence religion. They so worshipped the useless MUHAMMED even more than the allah that created MUHAMMED. I begin to have serious doubts and question the integrity of islam because MUHAMMED remains more relevant in the mind of this fools than allah

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment by ArewaTech1(m): 6:40am On Apr 11, 2022
BigRocky:

We are using Nigeria law while the north is using Sharia law lol

One Nigeria my foot.

Why we ipob/oduduwa not what to leave this God forsaken country?

actually the north also uses the other laws. hahaa

Bro, I'm sure you and other indigenous-POB/odua wanna leave. I'm sure some of us if not majority of us in the north wanna leave too. But the problem is, our common enemy[the politicians & the elites] don't want that to happen. For some selfish reason of theirs
Re: Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment by MilitantAtheist: 6:40am On Apr 11, 2022
Zico5:
Fighting for an Atheist when he supposed to be fighting for the sustainable of this country. You are one of the advocates of this maladministration but u went mute for seven years despite seeing the rot in the polity. But u can find Ur voice to fight for one dejected guy over there. U have lost all the respect being given to u. Deranged man indeed.
Mad man it will not be well with you. Devil punish your dirty life from generation to generation. Evil religious Terrorist bastard, you're the new Shekau, if you ever near road today trailer will crush your evil life to peace. You don't deserve to live if you can support evil of convicting someone for his right to freedom of conscience and expressions . Mad man, may it never be well with you and all the bastards that think like you. You will be gruesomely killed over your right soon or later, your own turn is coming.

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment by tollyboy5(m): 6:41am On Apr 11, 2022
ArewaTech1:

Oga, atheist doesn't believe in anything. So I don't understand how there can be blasphemous statements against them.

if there's a state that follows the rules of paganism, yes you can challenge any pastor or alfa or sheikh that comes into your land and break your pagan laws.
Blasphemy I was referring to pagan. What do you mean by into my land?

Nigeria is guided by the constitution. Challenge blasphemy anywhere.

The aboki people are just doing nonsense! They're not the only Muslim in Nigeria, how will a state religious law supersede the Nigerian constitution.
But when it comes to natural resources state with natural resources can't bring laws that'll let them control their resource.
The North and Backwardness is mind blowing!

If Albert Einstein was from the north, he might have been killed who knows

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment by MilitantAtheist: 6:44am On Apr 11, 2022
hopexter:

You should be ashamed of this your comment. Aren’t you a youth? You should be the one fighting for the country and not an old man you idiot. You’re more dejected than the victim. You have a voice too or you went mute as well only to be heard here on Nairaland typing your trash from an IDP camp. A nonentity saying a laureate has lost his respect, do you know what respect is? Sentencing a man to 24 years in prison for a speech is more respectful to the likes of you. I shake my head for your foolishness angry undecided
the Zico5 guy is only a frustrated poor religious bastard waiting to die stupidly like all religious pigs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment by hopexter(m): 6:47am On Apr 11, 2022
MilitantAtheist:
the Zico5 guy is only a frustrated poor religious bastard waiting to die stupidly like all religious pigs

You can imagine such trash from a stone hearted human being. Very disgusting fellow.

2 Likes

Re: Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment by Topmaike007(m): 6:49am On Apr 11, 2022
Zico5:
is the said man not a Nigeria,is it bad that he is speaking up for him... now I Know why you guys prefer serving a man that is a pedophile "didirin"
Re: Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment by BigRocky: 6:49am On Apr 11, 2022
ArewaTech1:

actually the north also uses the other laws. hahaa

Bro, I'm sure you and other indigenous-POB/odua wanna leave. I'm sure some of us if not majority of us in the north wanna leave too. But the problem is, our common enemy[the politicians & the elites] don't want that to happen. For some selfish reason of theirs

The north are operating under two laws, interesting.they would use anyone that favours them to decide cases under one Nigeria.

Majority of northeners don't want to leave sir.
Just preach Allah to them and tell them to keep on enduring.
That's what really matters to them.kill blasphemers and clap for thier corrupt politicians.
Re: Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment by MilitantAtheist: 6:57am On Apr 11, 2022
hopexter:

You can imagine such trash from a stone hearted human being. Very disgusting fellow.
it's clearly stated in section 37 of the Constitution. Your right to freedom of conscience and belief as well expressing your belief in writing, behavior and teaching without any interference. Now someone is being sentenced for being atheist, how did we get here? If the Nigerian authorities want to continue convicting people over their freedom of belief in a secular state like Nigeria like there will be a serious atheist uprisings or rather Terrorism, we will start funding programmes to get enough guns to kill religious people as much as we can kill them if that is what will guarantee adherence to our constitutional right. I am very sure Nigerians will push the Atheist community in to insurgency soon and everyone will suffer it. These are the reasons I have always believed in militant Atheism to save our people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment by ArewaTech1(m): 6:57am On Apr 11, 2022
tollyboy5:

Blasphemy I was referring to pagan. What do you mean by into my land?

Nigeria is guided by the constitution. Challenge blasphemy anywhere.

The aboki people are just doing nonsense! They're not the only Muslim in Nigeria, how will a state religious law supersede the Nigerian constitution.
But when it comes to natural resources state with natural resources can't bring laws that'll let them control their resource.
The North and Backwardness is mind blowing!

If Albert Einstein was from the north, he might have been killed who knows
I was trying to say if there's a state that introduced pagan laws as part of their laws, then they have the right to try any pastor or alfa or sheikh that goes in there in break their pagan laws.

It's still the same Nigerian constitution that allowed those states to have "shari'a laws". I mean if it was against the constitution, the then Nigerian government wouldn't have let a number of northern states have it.

"how will a state religious law supersede...." That I don't know, maybe they found a loophole in the constitution, maybe the constitution allows every state to have an internal judicial system.

"But when it comes to natural resources..." Still I believe it's the Nigerian constitution that didn't allow for that.

I am a Northerner and I am not backward. If you could stop generalizing, please.

And your last paragraph... HAHAHAHA I don't know what to say. But it's funny sha.
Re: Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment by ACCURETE(m): 6:57am On Apr 11, 2022
Deltafirstson:

https://punchng.com/soyinka-accuses-ganduje-of-hypocrisy-over-atheists-imprisonment/
freedom of expression is good and specch is good as well but when both is going against another person way of leaving It become a problems too that can generate unresolved matters
Re: Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment by cooljude(m): 7:00am On Apr 11, 2022
Zico5:

Bomb dey your head
Re: Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment by jrusky(m): 7:03am On Apr 11, 2022
To my biggest surprise as educated as Ganduje he is worst in reasoning and in religion diversity than road side illiterate wheelbarrow pusher.

This is why no matter how educated a Northerner is I still seen him or her as illiterate mentally, education wise and humanly. The day God was creating sense it was unfortunate the Northern forefathers were missing its very sad indeed.
Re: Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment by Jeffyblaq(m): 7:04am On Apr 11, 2022
Zenzu01:
All the fundamental human rights in the constitution are only there so that they can teach it to primary school kids. Not that we really have those rights.

As my friend will always say "Na mumu dey know him right"

Why he made that statement was when we thought we were on our rights not to be scared of patrolling policemen since we're not criminals. To cut the story short. They sha collected up to 20k from us for being innocent citizens.

I wish this country will work but for now, get money and get out of this country. Then you can start expressing your rights in diaspora cheesy cheesy
Deep as it sounds.
Re: Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment by hopexter(m): 7:07am On Apr 11, 2022
MilitantAtheist:
it's clearly stated in section 37 of the Constitution. Your right to freedom of conscience and belief as well expressing your belief in writing, behavior and teaching without any interference. Now someone is being sentenced for being atheist, how did we get here? If the Nigerian authorities want to continue convicting people over their freedom of belief in a secular state like Nigeria like there will be a serious atheist uprisings or rather Terrorism, we will start funding programmes to get enough guns to kill religious people as much as we can kill them if that is what will guarantee adherence to our constitutional right. I am very sure Nigerians will push the Atheist community in to insurgency soon and everyone will suffer it. These are the reasons I have always believed in militant Atheism to save our people

Very true, I’m 100% in support of that even if I’m not an Atheist, those religious bigots cannot go free like that, they should be purged out of our nation by whatever means angry

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment by lagosrd: 7:08am On Apr 11, 2022
Zico5:

You're an internet Normad. The same.fundamental human rights you people use in projecting the use of hijab is the same right to life. Your religion can never be superior to others . worship your God and let others too speak their views. The nonsense will soon stop and we will have a new Nigeria.

If by then you're not happy, pls go join Niger or chad . lobbish
Re: Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment by ArewaTech1(m): 7:11am On Apr 11, 2022
BigRocky:

The north are operating under two laws, interesting.they would use anyone that favours them to decide cases under one Nigeria.

Majority of northeners don't want to leave sir.
Just preach Allah to them and tell them to keep on enduring.
That's what really matters to them.kill blasphemers and clap for thier corrupt politicians.
I think there's one Sharia court of appeal in Abuja. (I could be wrong though).

I'm sure some of us [if not majority] wanna leave. I've had this discussion with several northerners in diaspora. Yeah, some at first are skeptical because we believe we might suffer more than the other regions. But after some going back and forth we all eventually agree that breaking up Nigeria will be better for the region in the longterm run.

We'll be able to hold ourselves and our leaders responsible.

Because now you'd talk to someone why isn't there so-n-so in the north... You may here because of the certain people in the house/reps who aren't from Arewa. they are the ones thwarting our development... Bla bla bla.

But if Nigeria breaks... It's just us.. No more lies
Re: Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment by BigRocky: 7:18am On Apr 11, 2022
ArewaTech1:

I think there's one Sharia court of appeal in Abuja. (I could be wrong though).

I'm sure some of us [if not majority] wanna leave. I've had this discussion with several northerners in diaspora. Yeah, some at first are skeptical because we believe we might suffer more than the other regions. But after some going back and forth we all eventually agree that breaking up Nigeria will be better for the region in the longterm run.

We'll be able to hold ourselves and our leaders responsible.

Because now you'd talk to someone why isn't there so-n-so in the north... You may here because of the certain people in the house/reps who aren't from Arewa. they are the ones thwarting our development... Bla bla bla.

But if Nigeria breaks... It's just us.. No more lies

Most of northerners are illiterate,you are only saying this because you were opportuned to be in school.what of thousands of your religious brother on the street,they only care about Allah and never dare criticize leadership.
Re: Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment by maiquel: 7:19am On Apr 11, 2022
ArewaTech1:

I hope you know that in the north they try people under THEIR INTERPRETATION of the Shari'a law.

Nonsense.
The constitution is still the Highest law in Nigeria.
Even in the rules of court, you won't find 24 years for such crime.
It's just pure hate
The decision must be upturned.
Re: Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment by Praktikals(m): 7:24am On Apr 11, 2022
Zico5:
You are the deranged one if in this age, you still believe someone should be killed or jailed because of their religious beliefs.
I am a christian, but if you abuse Jesus, na you get your mouth
Re: Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment by ArewaTech1(m): 7:25am On Apr 11, 2022
maiquel:

Nonsense.
The constitution is still the Highest law in Nigeria.
Even in the rules of court, you won't find 24 years for such crime.
It's just pure hate
The decision must be upturned.
Well, apparently there's 24 years in the Kano state laws. **shrug

Yeah he can appeal, if he wants to. Perhaps they'd reduce the sentence by 4-10 years. But I believe he's most likely going to end up in prison.
because even in the Nigerian constitutional laws, his offence carries 2 years prison time.

as someone said here, he may not even make it out of the prison alive.
Re: Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 11, 2022
ArewaTech1:

Monotheism, in itself, is blasphemous.

Every monotheistic religion calls those who worship any deity apart from theirs idol worshipers. Today hundreds of Pakistanis will call their Hindu neighbours idol worshipers and even some the 200 Million Indian Muslims will their fellow country men idolaters. Public figures in both countries are not left out of this practice of shame. That is how monotheism is designed.

If a Christian said that Prophet Mohammed is not a prophet but an evangelist it would pass as blasphemy right? I've heard Muslims say in public places here in Nigeria that Jesus was a prophet and not the son of God.

That is what Islam teaches and the essence of the very doctrine is blasphemous because a Muslim would be giving Jesus, whom Christians Revere, a description Christians think is unworthy of their God's son grin
Re: Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment by koolaid87: 7:26am On Apr 11, 2022
They honor the same people that put them in their current conditions.

O ma se oo
Re: Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment by schoolboymatt(m): 7:29am On Apr 11, 2022
Zico5:

whats the meaning of this nonsense you wrote?

so because he was mute for seven years, he shouldn't speak up against injustice?
Re: Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment by Praktikals(m): 7:32am On Apr 11, 2022
olas24u:

Not true,culture and traditions are different from islam.these set of people have a way of life different from the teachings of islam.very simple when you travel and see muslims in other places.
Keep deceiving youself. According to the quran, if you leave islam, your punishment is death
Re: Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment by Advocate500: 7:34am On Apr 11, 2022
ArewaTech1:

so is right for the north to practice a separate law from the rest of the country?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu / Economic Growth Falls To 2.35% - National Bureau Of Statistics / Buhari Okays Jumbo Allowance For Villa Security Operatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.