Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

2023: I See Tinubu Leaving The APC For Ad Or SDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I See Tinubu Leaving The APC For Ad Or SDP (1565 Views)

Alaafin’s Last Wish Was To See Tinubu Elected President – Son / Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention / 90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: I See Tinubu Leaving The APC For Ad Or SDP by Sanchez01: 7:38am On Apr 11, 2022
Now that Osinbajo has thrown his hat into the ring, I see an aggrieved Tinubu, considering the fact that he is not the preferred choice for Buhari and some members of the cabal. The presence of Amechi and Tinubu will complicate things for Tinubu in the APC, not because they have the political will to match him but because he is not the preferred candidate of some of the party's big wigs.

I see Tinubu moving to SDP or the AD in order to pursue his life-long ambition.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I See Tinubu Leaving The APC For Ad Or SDP by mymadam(m): 7:41am On Apr 11, 2022
Sanchez01:

This you have seen?
Re: 2023: I See Tinubu Leaving The APC For Ad Or SDP by Nyanmiridunce: 7:42am On Apr 11, 2022
And I see sense leaving you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I See Tinubu Leaving The APC For Ad Or SDP by LegendHero(m): 7:48am On Apr 11, 2022
I think you are respectfully blind bro.

Tinubu do not have histories of decamping from his party like political prostitutes do.

You probably mistook him for Atiku or Obi Pandora.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I See Tinubu Leaving The APC For Ad Or SDP by Rilwayne001: 7:51am On Apr 11, 2022
Sanchez01:
Now that Osinbajo has thrown his hat into the ring, I see an aggrieved Tinubu, considering the fact that he is not the preferred choice for Buhari and some members of the cabal. The presence of Amechi and Tinubu will complicate things for Tinubu in the APC, not because they have the political will to match him but because he is not the preferred candidate of some of the party's big wigs.

This is myopic though. Have you ever seen Tinubu decamped? grin

5 Likes

Re: 2023: I See Tinubu Leaving The APC For Ad Or SDP by DontBullshitMe: 7:53am On Apr 11, 2022
I have a very big problem with Osibanjo's declaration.

The declaration for Presidency by Osibanjo is borne out of nothing but greediness. C'mon, this man has been in Aso rock for almost 7 years and spent about 1 of it being the President.

Isn't it obvious to him that Nigeria is fundamentally unfixable. To fix Nigeria, there are some harsh, unpopular policies that need to be executed and promoted nationwide. One of them is : to aggressively slow down population growth. Another is : coming to realization that Nigeria is not a very rich country, and taking active steps to foster industrialization so that taxation can be more aggressive.

Osibanjo himself knows he can't fix Nigeria, who is he deceiving?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I See Tinubu Leaving The APC For Ad Or SDP by Felimax(m): 7:54am On Apr 11, 2022
Tinubu is APC foundational member hence leaving the party may not be an option for him. If eventually he did not flag the party he will tilt it to his favour.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: I See Tinubu Leaving The APC For Ad Or SDP by ResidentSnitch(f): 7:55am On Apr 11, 2022
I have said it here in one of my previous posts. Tinumbu is not interested in running for the presidency. He's holding the forte for Osinbajo or another of his stooge. When the time is right he will show his hand, and that is to present his preferred candidate. It is a wise move that will help gather votes for SW.
They are very smart people.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I See Tinubu Leaving The APC For Ad Or SDP by ChoCho54(f): 7:55am On Apr 11, 2022
LegendHero:

Tinubu do not have histories of decamping from his party like political prostitutes do.

AD to AC to ACN to APC....
Just follow the trail.
Re: 2023: I See Tinubu Leaving The APC For Ad Or SDP by ChoCho54(f): 7:56am On Apr 11, 2022
Rilwayne001:

Nope!

He transforms!
Re: 2023: I See Tinubu Leaving The APC For Ad Or SDP by Frigga13: 7:57am On Apr 11, 2022
LegendHero:

Yes but have history of leaving AD TO AC TO ACN TO APC

UNA DEY LIKE WHINE UNASELF

SO THAT ONE NO BE DECAMPING Na NEW PARTY grin

anyways I careless about party

He’s name MUZT be on ballot .

No excuses

That’s all

4 Likes

Re: 2023: I See Tinubu Leaving The APC For Ad Or SDP by LegendHero(m): 7:57am On Apr 11, 2022
ChoCho54:
AD to AC to ACN to APC....
Just follow the trail.

That is the same party forming merger.

That wasn’t a different party and it’s not decamping.

So because Facebook changed the name to Meta means Zuckerberg joined another company?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I See Tinubu Leaving The APC For Ad Or SDP by ChoCho54(f): 7:57am On Apr 11, 2022
ResidentSnitch:
I have said it here in one of my previous posts. Tinumbu is not interested in running for the presidency. He's holding the forte for Osinbajo or another of his stooge. When the time is right he will show his hand, and that is to present his preferred candidate. It is a wise move that will help gather votes for SW.
Huh?

LMAO grin
Re: 2023: I See Tinubu Leaving The APC For Ad Or SDP by Nonexisting: 7:58am On Apr 11, 2022
The most he can do is pull out ACN faction from APC leaving the party for CPC members. If he ever cross carpets, he is done for.
Re: 2023: I See Tinubu Leaving The APC For Ad Or SDP by Sanchez01: 7:58am On Apr 11, 2022
LegendHero:

Rilwayne001:

Every Nigerian politician prostitutes politically.

It's just the same way Malam Nuhu Ribadu was picked to contest against GEJ on the platform of the ACN only to be backstabbed and by the same Tinubu who pushed him and made a pact with GEJ at the dying minute.

Whether politicians defect, merge or make pacts, prostitution remains prostitution. Tinubu didn't start from the APC, no?

1 Like

Re: 2023: I See Tinubu Leaving The APC For Ad Or SDP by ChoCho54(f): 8:00am On Apr 11, 2022
LegendHero:

That is the same party forming merger.

That wasn’t a different party and it’s not decamping.

So because Facebook changed the name to Meta means Zuckerberg joined another company?
What I'm saying actually is that he transforms. He metamorphic.
What he is inevitably going to transform into is what I'm talking about.

Btw, tinubu left AD thoroughly violated.
Re: 2023: I See Tinubu Leaving The APC For Ad Or SDP by helinues: 8:01am On Apr 11, 2022
Actually, what you have seen is so blurry... Even magnifier can't even view it
Re: 2023: I See Tinubu Leaving The APC For Ad Or SDP by Sanchez01: 8:02am On Apr 11, 2022
Nonexisting:
The most he can do is pull out ACN faction from APC leaving the party for CPC members. If he ever cross carpets, he is done for.
Nah... He can't just think of pulling out the ACN faction. The man still commands a cult following but has fallen out with some of his closest political allies over time, with Aregbesola being the most recent.

A lot of people will leave with him but the APC doesn't seem to care as they are banking on the incumbency power. To be fair, Tinubu's name alone is a political party but considering Buhari's body language and that of some of the cabal's, I think Tinubu will be robbed in the APC or denied the party's ticket.
Re: 2023: I See Tinubu Leaving The APC For Ad Or SDP by ChoCho54(f): 8:07am On Apr 11, 2022
helinues:
Actually, what you have seen is so blurry... Even magnifier can't even view it
You must be right because you started off campaigning for tinubu only to suddenly switch to osunbande in the past few days ahead of his declaration.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I See Tinubu Leaving The APC For Ad Or SDP by helinues: 8:09am On Apr 11, 2022
ChoCho54:
You must be right because you started off campaigning for tinubu only to suddenly switch to osunbande in the past few days ahead of his declaration.

And could you provide a single proof where I have campaigned or supported any presidential candidates before this morning?

Aren't you people tired of all this false allegations you can't back up with proofs.

O ma se oo
Re: 2023: I See Tinubu Leaving The APC For Ad Or SDP by ChoCho54(f): 8:12am On Apr 11, 2022
Sanchez01:

Nah... He can't just think of pulling out the ACN faction. The man still commands a cult following but has fallen out with some of his closest political allies over time, with Aregbesola being the most recent.

A lot of people will leave with him but the APC doesn't seem to care as they are banking on the incumbency power. To be fair, Tinubu's name alone is a political party but considering Buhari's body language and that of some of the cabal's, I think Tinubu will be robbed in the APC or denied the party's ticket.
In what manner can they deny him the party ticket as a bonafide member?
To have a consensus candidate, all other aspirants must agree in writing?
Do you see tinubu stepping down for anyone in APC?

The effect is that APC will be at war till inec disqualified them.
That will be a free lunch for PDP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I See Tinubu Leaving The APC For Ad Or SDP by Sanchez01: 8:14am On Apr 11, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
I'll engage this fairly.

The declaration for Presidency by Osibanjo is borne out of nothing but greediness. C'mon, this man has been in Aso rock for almost 7 years and spent about 1 of it being the President.
Osinbajo's declaration is normal. Nowhere does it say he can't throw his hat in the ring just because he has been VP for 7 years. I could say the same for Tinubu who has amassed obscene wealth over the years through the same politics, and still tries to muzzle his influence in every SW government. He is old and nursing some undisclosed illness many have suggested to be Parkinson's. He suffers from incontinence has clearly shown in some of his outings.

Isn't it obvious to him that Nigeria is fundamentally unfixable. To fix Nigeria, there are some harsh, unpopular policies that need to be executed and promoted nationwide. One of them is : to aggressively slow down population growth. Another is : coming to realization that Nigeria is not a very rich country, and taking active steps to foster industrialization so that taxation can be more aggressive.
If Nigeria is fundamentally unfixable and some unpopular polices must be made, it sure can't come from Tinubu, with all due respect. Over two decades ago, the same Tinubu said he doesn't believe in Nigeria (referring to the union between the South and the North). What then has changed? Tinubu is not coming to fix Nigeria, we all know this. Like Buhari, he is only coming out to have one more item ticked on his bucket list.

The man is a good adminstrator but that is were he stops. You wonder how a powerful kingmaker as Tinubu is desperately trying to be the king. It is nothing but greed and thirst for absolute power.

No one knows this for sure. However, based on a few times Osinbajo has absolute power, we all saw him wield it strongly, such as sacking the then DSS Boss, Lawal for sending operatives to block the National Assembly.
Re: 2023: I See Tinubu Leaving The APC For Ad Or SDP by ChoCho54(f): 8:15am On Apr 11, 2022
helinues:

And could you provide a single proof where I have campaigned or supported any presidential candidates before this morning?

Aren't you people tired of all this false allegations you can't back up with proofs.

O ma se oo
You say what?

That I should show proof of you rooting for a tinubu presidency in the past few months here? Like seriously!!
Before this morning? Hian!

Ok no vex. E don do.
Re: 2023: I See Tinubu Leaving The APC For Ad Or SDP by helinues: 8:16am On Apr 11, 2022
ChoCho54:
You say what?

That I should show proof of you rooting for a tinubu presidency in the past few months here? Like seriously!!
Before this morning? Hian!

Ok no vex. E don do.

I thought you have some proofs to back up your bunkum, so na as usual false allegations just to suit your emotions and egos.

Well, NL'S are taking note
Re: 2023: I See Tinubu Leaving The APC For Ad Or SDP by ChoCho54(f): 8:24am On Apr 11, 2022
helinues:

I thought you have some proofs to back up your bunkum, so na as usual false allegations just to suit your emotions and egos.

Well, NL'S are taking note
LoL..so I should go into NL archive to go and start searching for what you helinues said and didn't say and even post same as evidence to prove what nah? Say you be wetin nah?
I'd rather pick beans. grin
Re: 2023: I See Tinubu Leaving The APC For Ad Or SDP by Sanchez01: 8:27am On Apr 11, 2022
ChoCho54:
In what manner can they deny him the party ticket as a bonafide member?
To have a consensus candidate, all other aspirants must agree in writing?
Do you see tinubu stepping down for anyone in APC?

The effect is that APC will be at war till inec disqualified them.
That will be a free lunch for PDP.
1. Whether consensus or not, Amechi and Osinbajo coming into the fray has complicated the chances of Tinubu and a lot of his followers know this. When Tinubu visited Buhari to make his intentions known, it was revealed he didn't get Buhari's blessings. Rather, Buhari said he would not "anoint any candidate" (https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/i-wont-anoint-any-candidate-buhari/) and the statement echoed through Tinubu's camp. It should have been simple but no.

2. The Cabal wants someone the North can control or someone who will vacate power in the next four years so that the North can resume the four years GEJ ate off of Yar'Adua's tenure. Of course, they turned to GEJ and tried to woo him to run for four years but news came that he rejected and a need to shop for another candidate happened. And this is where Amechi comes in. Amechi is a loyal son of the North and it is likely that he would enjoy the support of the Cabal somehow but it is not certain yet.

3. Osinbajo, on the other hand, is not exactly loved by the Cabal but loved by his master, which puts the Cabal in a spot. More than ever, a quiet Buhari who seem disinterested in party activities has been making certain moves that are detrimental to only one candidate - Tinubu. Therefore, if Buhari eventually throws his weight behind either Amechi or Osinbajo, then the Cabal and most Northern politicians will move in that direction.

Tinubu is influential and powerful and could win even without the APC but the truth is that with the way APC governors went into a closed door meeting with Osinbajo but refused Tinubu's meeting points to something. If the governors opt for a consensus candidate, then the party's flagbearer definitely won't be Tinubu because Buhari would have to come out openly to influence the decision.

PDP will implode with the way things are going. Southern governors of the PDP want a Southern flagbearer but Atiku doesn't seem to care and is hell bent on running. He is even assured of getting it. Atiku is the only person who can pull off an upset nationally but it's dicey. PDP will definitely be divided if he gets the ticket and because he is a Northern, Southern voters may not look in his direction. Do not forget that he might lose the South East this time, particularly if Peter Obi doesn't get the ticket. And with Wike running, I know he doesn't even stand a chance. Wike can't win outside of Rivers State and it is clear as day.
Re: 2023: I See Tinubu Leaving The APC For Ad Or SDP by ChoCho54(f): 8:33am On Apr 11, 2022
Sanchez01:

1. Whether consensus or not, Amechi and Osinbajo coming into the fray has complicated the chances of Tinubu and a lot of his followers know this. When Tinubu visited Buhari to make his intentions known, it was revealed he didn't get Buhari's blessings. Rather, Buhari said he would not "anoint any candidate" (https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/i-wont-anoint-any-candidate-buhari/) and the statement echoed through Tinubu's camp. It should have been simple but no.

2. The Cabal wants someone the North can control or someone who will vacate power in the next four years so that the North can resume the four years GEJ ate off of Yar'Adua's tenure. Of course, they turned to GEJ and tried to woo him to run for four years but news came that he rejected and a need to shop for another candidate happened. And this is where Amechi comes in. Amechi is a loyal son of the North and it is likely that he would enjoy the support of the Cabal somehow but it is not certain yet.

3. Osinbajo, on the other hand, is not exactly loved by the Cabal but loved by his master, which puts the Cabal in a spot. More than ever, a quiet Buhari who seem disinterested in party activities has been making certain moves that are detrimental to only one candidate - Tinubu. Therefore, if Buhari eventually throws his weight behind either Amechi or Osinbajo, then the Cabal and most Northern politicians will move in that direction.

Tinubu is influential and powerful and could win even without the APC but the truth is that with the way APC governors went into a closed door meeting with Osinbajo but refused Tinubu's meeting points to something. If the governors opt for a consensus candidate, then the party's flagbearer definitely won't be Tinubu because Buhari would have to come out openly to influence the decision.

Does buhari have a preferred candidate? Yes. Though we don't know him yet.

Can he impose his preferred candidate on the other aspirants? Only if the other aspirants are willing to put in writing that they give up their ambitions to support the preferred candidate.

I don't ever see tinubu stepping down for anyone. If he dares, it's the end of what's left of his political dynasty. So he must fight. And he came prepared. There will be a deadlock, and time would run out of them.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I See Tinubu Leaving The APC For Ad Or SDP by Olatunji1929: 8:38am On Apr 11, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

your cry just Started
Re: 2023: I See Tinubu Leaving The APC For Ad Or SDP by Duru009(m): 8:39am On Apr 11, 2022
Tinubu is secretly funding SDP at all cost....

Thats his major alternative, take it or leave it
Re: 2023: I See Tinubu Leaving The APC For Ad Or SDP by Soffyh(m): 8:40am On Apr 11, 2022
ResidentSnitch:
if this actually true,then I will find you for some roll but reason why I won't believe is , since remi tinubu say she's not running for Senate again,then she's waiting for first lady of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 2023: I See Tinubu Leaving The APC For Ad Or SDP by Okoroawusa: 8:41am On Apr 11, 2022
Fake prophet
Re: 2023: I See Tinubu Leaving The APC For Ad Or SDP by Sanchez01: 8:42am On Apr 11, 2022
ChoCho54:

Does buhari have a preferred candidate? Yes. Though we don't know him yet.

Can he impose his preferred candidate on the other aspirants? Only if the other aspirants are willing to put in writing that they give up their ambitions to support the preferred candidate.

I don't ever see tinubu stepping down for anyone. If he dares, it's the end of what's left of his political dynasty. So he must fight. And he came prepared. There will be a deadlock, and time would run out of them.
This is how it will work; I for one know Osinbajo won't step down. If (BIG IF) Tinubu is muzzled out or denied the party ticket, I am sure he won't quit his dream. He will move away and contest elsewhere.

Plus, note that this is not just Tinubu VS other aspirants. This is Tinubu vs Northern Nigeria and there is no denying that he can't win against them. IF they deny him the party's ticket, they will only make it harder for him to win in the North. He is a regional powerhouse and the North has always been wary of his growing influence. Even with his embarrassing health issue, he is still consulting and working. I don't think Tinubu will give up no matter what.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jigawa youths burning broom / How Tinubu, Obi Pulled Crowds On Same Day - Daily Trust In Delta / We Run The Street Before You Were Born_ Tinubu Reminds The Elites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.