Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,583 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

My University Chronicles - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My University Chronicles (346 Views)

Chronicles Of Tracy / The Chronicles Of Taofik Shakitibobo / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My University Chronicles by Savagr(m): 7:50am On Apr 11, 2022
The story is about Nneka, a 19-year old lady who recently got an admission at Nnamdi Azikiwe University,Awka.
Coming from a poor background and being fatherless, she struggled for three years after her high school graduation in order to raise money for her university education.
Now, she's in school, will she let her background stop her from Winning

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ana President Congratulates Dr. Wale Okediran On His Emergence As Pawa Sg / Reasons Why You Always Fail / Between Achebe And Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.