Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,523 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

2023 Presidency: 10 Promises Osinbajo Made To Nigerians In Declaration Speech - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: 10 Promises Osinbajo Made To Nigerians In Declaration Speech (39678 Views)

Manifesto: Tinubu’s 10 Promises To Nigerians / We Can No Longer Deliver On Our Promises - Osinbajo / Defection: How Osinbajo Made Us Donate Akpabio To APC – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: 10 Promises Osinbajo Made To Nigerians In Declaration Speech by Prince001(m): 2:20pm On Apr 11, 2022
Xscape1993:
Don't make any promise that you can not fulfill for now sir. You are a good product, but your broom is bad. Wishing you all the best in your political struggle anyway.

How's this heartless man a good product? He's evil enabler!!!!!! Don't let religion sentiment fool u oooo.
Re: 2023 Presidency: 10 Promises Osinbajo Made To Nigerians In Declaration Speech by Anndrew(m): 2:30pm On Apr 11, 2022
yanabasee:
Well, he has never done anything in regards to the educational system...

He was busy sharing money using SIP and Npower and that traders money as a means of sharing free money...

He tried to boom and enhance small scale business.... But his boss will use taxes/Over-billing, banditry and lack of electricity to destroy those efforts....

Infact, he functioned accurately well in all the listed, except in the education.... Dude tried...

if dude try,then buhari try harder..yeye dey smell
Re: 2023 Presidency: 10 Promises Osinbajo Made To Nigerians In Declaration Speech by luluman: 2:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
Re: 2023 Presidency: 10 Promises Osinbajo Made To Nigerians In Declaration Speech by LillyandDaisy: 2:58pm On Apr 11, 2022
Sweetplum:
What of security?
Your PR is lame. We know all your plans snitch.
See this betrayal who had a bad govt with Buhari for 8 years. Instead of going home to reflect on how bad their tenure is, he wan continue.
Hoobooboobo! Betrayal!
Please how is he a betrayal?
Re: 2023 Presidency: 10 Promises Osinbajo Made To Nigerians In Declaration Speech by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
LillyandDaisy:

Please how is he a betrayal?
Ask Ifa or Oranmiyan if you can't Google Search
Re: 2023 Presidency: 10 Promises Osinbajo Made To Nigerians In Declaration Speech by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:56pm On Apr 11, 2022
I'm trying to hold it but couldn't, this is greed from Oshinbajo's part.

He should shelve his ambition for his benefactor

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: 10 Promises Osinbajo Made To Nigerians In Declaration Speech by Ibegtodiffer: 5:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
Sweetplum:
He betrayed my dad
Eeyaaaah
Re: 2023 Presidency: 10 Promises Osinbajo Made To Nigerians In Declaration Speech by Spizzy1: 6:02pm On Apr 11, 2022
Without telling us how is like a fairly tale same as we were told in 2014.

Never again, we are wiser now than ever.
Re: 2023 Presidency: 10 Promises Osinbajo Made To Nigerians In Declaration Speech by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:18pm On Apr 11, 2022
Maybe you should first send this campaign to the dead bodies in Kaduna and Benue. Or tell Buhari to resurrect them first. Please park. Any body that kept quiet in this bloody govt should get lost.

1 Hail Mary for Peter Obi.
Re: 2023 Presidency: 10 Promises Osinbajo Made To Nigerians In Declaration Speech by Tachio2061: 7:45pm On Apr 11, 2022
Actually, Osibanjo seems to be a better candidate from the ones that have declared so far in APC. I will advise that he does not make humongous promises, because Nigerians are still nursing the pains of Buhari brouhaha promises that turns to be a scam and lies. Get me right I have not benefited anything from this government if not untold hardship and pain. I only believe in a better Nigeria come 2023. Buhari is a colossal failure. May God guide us to choose his appointed candidate for us, not our self acclaimed Messiah like 2015.
Re: 2023 Presidency: 10 Promises Osinbajo Made To Nigerians In Declaration Speech by luluosas(m): 9:36pm On Apr 11, 2022
No show for the security sector? Nigeria, I hail thee
Re: 2023 Presidency: 10 Promises Osinbajo Made To Nigerians In Declaration Speech by Odidigboigbo(m): 5:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
When will Tunubu declare? He has been consulting for over 5 months now. It seems that those he has consulted so far has advised him not to run, hence the fear to declare.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures From Labor Party's Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu / Obidients' Boo Lamidi Apapa Outside The Court of Appeal / Rivers: 27 Lawmakers Defy Gov. Sim Hold Plenary.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.