Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,435 members, 7,819,580 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 (31755 Views)

Why I Am Running To Be Nigeria's President - Bola Ahmed Tinubu / 2023: I Am Running As A Presidential Aspirant, Not Nothern Aspirant - Lawan / Osinbajo Declares NBA Virtual Annual Conference Open (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by NoFucksToGive: 8:29am On Apr 11, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

Igbo man dey disguise

Another druggied out human ritualist is here... Olotu oghi ibieleka undecided
Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by 77up(m): 8:29am On Apr 11, 2022
Angrygoat:
I will never vote 4u bastard thief.
Hmmm just as expected, Osinbajo has entered their book of lamentations as well and insult begins with immediate alacrity sad

Either Tinubu or Osinbajo,we are good !

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:30am On Apr 11, 2022
VPN11:
Since Democracy returned to Nigeria in 1999, that's 23 years ago, The South East has not produced the President or the VP, without mincing words, 2023 is the turn of the South East. All parties ought to zone to the South East. This is good for fairness and stability.

South West
They say one good turn deserves another.
Alex Ekwueme formed PDP; furthermore he helped to bring Obasanjo out of Abacaha"s dungeon to make him president; to appease southwest for the demise of Abiola ;Return the favor nah.

South South
We voted massively for Jonathan.

North.
We formed APC
Ogbonaya Onu.believing strongly in his dreams, Onu opened discussions with Buhari of the CPC. They exchanged ideas and ideals. They worked on the opportunities that a merger presented and soon agreed that Onu’s ANPP and CPC could work together. But there was another issues, how to bring South-West into the merger. At the time, the South-West was firmly in the grips of AC, owned by Bola Tinubu. Onu led the charge. Talks opened. Onu remained positive on the outcomes. He saw opportunities where some conservative allies saw roadblocks. He did not relent. Soon, AC collapsed into the merger and APC was born. The rest of the story is captured in Dr. Onu’s book. Onu was strategic to the formation of APC. He provided a template that turned the party into a mass movement, which enveloped Nigeria and offered hope. The rest, as they say, is history.

Onu. Formed APC and Ndigbo supported power to return to the north ;both PDP formed by Alex Ekwueme dittoed that sentiment as well
Atiku (PDP) =North
Buhari (APC) =North.

Wetin Igbos do una?
E don reach our turn now;una wan shift the goal post.
Are we still at war?

so you are telling us Igbo man was the architect of the entire calamity all along?
Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by Aydot351(m): 8:30am On Apr 11, 2022
Osinbajo vs Obi wil be a very interesting and tight matchup and honestly speaking I'll go fir either of them. I'm keeping my fingers crossed till after the primaries though. Anyone knows when the primaries will take place?
Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by Lingudy(m): 8:30am On Apr 11, 2022
We're for osinbajo

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:31am On Apr 11, 2022
Xscape1993:
You are a good material, but your broom is evil.

shocked

Good Lord!

The fact that he began his speech with a blatant lie is appalling!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by Ilaje1: 8:32am On Apr 11, 2022
Basicend:
He has brain. . But am not sure about his lion and madman qualities.

You have be bold and knowledgeable madman to successfully lead Nigeria. .

But who else does APC have? Tinubu for me is a vegetable just Buhari. . Dem cause nna ni?

And who told you he's not bold?
Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by CSTRR: 8:32am On Apr 11, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
I have a very big problem with Osibanjo's declaration.

The declaration for Presidency by Osibanjo is borne out of nothing but greediness. C'mon, this man has been in Aso rock for almost 7 years and spent about 1 of it being the President.

Isn't it obvious to him that Nigeria is fundamentally unfixable. To fix Nigeria, there are some harsh, unpopular policies that need to be executed and promoted nationwide. One of them is : to aggressively slow down population growth. Another is : coming to realization that Nigeria is not a very rich country, and taking active steps to foster industrialization so that taxation can be more aggressive.

Osibanjo himself knows he can't fix Nigeria, who is he deceiving?

A person who has never held any position of authority in Aso rock can still pardoned for thinking they can fix Nigeria on the basis of ignorance.
Nigeria is fixable, or atleast it can be repaired and allow to properly develop.

Osibanjo does not have the capacity to fix it.

He is a talker.

7 yrs as vice president, and everything is upside down.

He cannot campaign on the achievements of his principal because there are none.
Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by Oluwomonext212(m): 8:32am On Apr 11, 2022
I'm sorry if my write up upset you bro, but pls tell me your preferred candidate. Thanks
CSTRR:

Did osinbajo tell you all this?

Where is the proof that a cabal can stop the vice president of Nigeria?

This is the same useless sentiments that you people gave us in 2015 of how buhari will fight insecurity and osinbajo will tackle the economy.

7yrs down the line, and everything is upside down.

Now you are trying to sell your ignorant people another round of bullshit so that they can suffer for the next 8 years.
Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by Converge11(m): 8:32am On Apr 11, 2022
Brilliant individual but your broom is disastrous. Anyway we might consider your personality. Good Luck prof

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by Bestbeelieve: 8:32am On Apr 11, 2022
interesting! wer wer wer wee.....! if na northern candidate be like tinubu they will all line behind him. but the south?? everyone is declaring!who say north nor get sense!
Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by OBAINO700: 8:33am On Apr 11, 2022
Peter Obi or nobody.....e get y
Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by membranus: 8:33am On Apr 11, 2022
Cantonese:
“ If by the grace of God and the will of the people, I am given the opportunity, then I believe that first, we must complete what we have started…” . Haaaaa. After change and next level, na continuity.

With Petrol from 87 to 167
Kerosene now 650
Bread now 600

Make una help us beg APC to forgive us our iniquities. E don do. Dem don try reach.

...and $1 is N600.
Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by bishopkc007(m): 8:34am On Apr 11, 2022
On PYO mandate i stand
Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 11, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
You have no reason
Your reason is to continue the embezzlement of money

But you know the funny thing boy...the house boy in aso rock

You and Tinubu will never be our president come 2023.
I can bet my balls on that

You know the Indomie bandits can quote you for this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by Bluffly: 8:35am On Apr 11, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

The declaration for Presidency by Osibanjo is borne out of nothing but greediness. C'mon, this man has been in Aso rock for almost 7 years and spent about 1 of it being the President.

Isn't it obvious to him that Nigeria is fundamentally unfixable. To fix Nigeria, there are some harsh, unpopular policies that need to be executed and promoted nationwide. One of them is : to aggressively slow down population growth. Another is : coming to realization that Nigeria is not a very rich country, and taking active steps to foster industrialization so that taxation can be more aggressive.

A person who has never held any position of authority in Aso rock can still pardoned for thinking they can fix Nigeria on the basis of ignorance.
So can you fix Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by Okoroawusa: 8:35am On Apr 11, 2022
APC presidential primary will be more interesting than PDP presidential primary and I can't wait because I will be there live.

Sorry to disappoint PDP and IPOB rats we don't descend too low as to bash an APC aspirant in public.

It's a contest and everyone can aspire. Tinubu, Osinbajo, Yahaya Bello, Umahi, Okorocha, Amaechi, OUK and other aspirants are all ours in APC. May the best man win and when he does we will all fall in line and support the person as our presidential candidate.

Professor Yemi Osinbajo, you are a man and I salute your courage. You are welcome.
Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by onunwa21(m): 8:35am On Apr 11, 2022
Same people
Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by Awoleesu(m): 8:36am On Apr 11, 2022
It's this man against Peter Obi...

I remember that debate in 2018 between both brilliant Nigerians.
Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by VPN11(m): 8:36am On Apr 11, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
so you are telling us Igbo man was the architect of the entire calamity all along?

He formed it brought in Tinubu who in return brought in Buhari with his money .

Nice try shah.
I was debunking the fact that ;implies that Ndigbo doesnt know how to play in politics ; they play fair politics,for unity.
Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by Bestbeelieve: 8:36am On Apr 11, 2022
Oga aggressive! cool down, our population is not more than China or India. besides it should be a plus if things are well managed! Nigeria is still very rich but run by morons! Nothing stops us running a gas pipeline to europe money dey everywia! na make we get sense

DontBullshitMe:

Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by CSTRR: 8:37am On Apr 11, 2022
Oluwomonext212:
I'm sorry if my write up upset you bro, but pls tell me your preferred candidate. Thanks
I don't hide my preferred candidate.

Peter obi is who I am voting for.
If you are serious about this country, you should campaign for him too.

Hopefully he wins the primaries.
Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by MartinsD12(m): 8:37am On Apr 11, 2022
fergie001:
**My experiences, insights, opportunities, must be used for Nigeria and Nigerians, VP adds

Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, GCON

Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
It's not going to be possible first you are in a damaged vehicle second you can be easily controlled just like the dullard himself there now so forget there is no difference between you and buhari administration you being there means apc buhari is still there infact apc is not a good government

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by Maxymilliano(m): 8:38am On Apr 11, 2022
His Declaration is like an Inaugural speech.

We need serious politicians, and not a speech class. His speech shows that Osibanjo is not in tune with reality
Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by ogub(m): 8:39am On Apr 11, 2022
I 'll choose him over tinubu
Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by CyberWolf: 8:39am On Apr 11, 2022
In APC, Osibanjo and Amechi are my candidates. In PDP, Obi is my candidates and I’m certain, anyone among three of them will emerge victorious.
Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by Charmingpet: 8:40am On Apr 11, 2022
U have my vote because u need to clean up the mess your boss created. As for me and my household, you have our support
Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by Truthisunique2: 8:41am On Apr 11, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
You have no reason
Your reason is to continue the embezzlement of money

But you know the funny thing boy...the house boy in aso rock

You and Tinubu will never be our president come 2023.
I can bet my balls on that
grin na why I like you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by CSTRR: 8:42am On Apr 11, 2022
Buhari has gone to UK for another 20 days, leaving osinbajo in charge.

Osinbajo has been acting president far longer than atiku ever was under obj.

But some people say cabal are holding osinbajo from working.

Una no rate us for dis country.
Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by Awoleesu(m): 8:43am On Apr 11, 2022
Bestbeelieve:
Oga aggressive! cool down, our population is not more than China or India. besides it should be a plus if things are well managed! Nigeria is still very rich but run by morons! Nothing stops us running a gas pipeline to europe money dey everywia! na make we get sense

Oga, population density is a function of space and its effects, a function of the flow of resources...
You think our population isn't more than India's and China's, but have you taken the size/age of these countries into consideration as compared to ours?
What about the per capita income and distribution of wealth (especially China)?

That guy you quoted made a sound judgement per economic sense and his statement is rich in the taste of forecasting...
Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by Kilometres: 8:43am On Apr 11, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

I seriously doubt your sanity.

Where in that post did I actively express support for Atiku?

Put hand for your yansh and swear say you never support Atiku before grin
Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by sukar886: 8:43am On Apr 11, 2022
Frigga13:
grin
Osibanjo is weak

Osibanjo is a deep Yoruba tribaliist

Osibanjo a hardcore religious bigot

Osibanjo is a criminal

From NEMA 5billion
Trade money scam
Firs..
Etc

Wish him luck

Tinubu Must Contest
Must..

His name must be on ballot..
Tinubu is the worst.... Peter obi all the way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike Bestows The Highest Honors In Rivers State On Adams Oshiomhole (Photo) / Cracks Widen Among G-5 Governors Over Choice Of Presidential Candidate / Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.