Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Ayo Fayose Has This To Say On Peter Obi Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Fayose Has This To Say On Peter Obi Presidency (2529 Views)

Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit / Kamal Ladejobi: 'Fayose Has Not Touched A Newspaper Since He Became Governor' / 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayo Fayose Has This To Say On Peter Obi Presidency by Nobody: 6:36am On May 30, 2022
AYO FAYOSE HAS THIS TO SAY ON PETER OBI PRESIDENCY

I love Igbos but I have to tell them the truth because I love them.

It is now a law to transmit votes electronically, that means rigging of elections has been reduced drastically.

Igbos are only tribe that have 99% of voters in the South East and second highest voters in other regions in Nigeria.

In the South West, after Yoruba votes, Igbo votes come second. Lagos has the highest number of voters in Nigeria and Igbos are competing with Yorubas in voting power in Lagos.

In the South South, we have indigenous Igbos in the South South and all the major cities in the South South are occupied by Igbos. Go to Port Harcourt you will understand what I mean.

In the North Central, go to Jos and all the state capital in the North Central, Igbos are the second largest population after the indigenous people.

In the North West, go to Kano and Kaduna and you will know that Igbos are the second largest population after indigenous people.

In the North East, go to Maidugri and all the state capitals, Igbos are the second largest tribe after the indigenous people.

Go to federal capital territory Abuja, Igbos are the largest population in Abuja today.

If Igbos truly want to determine who will rule this country today, they will but they only sit back and lament without any action.

Peter Obi is the most qualified candidate to rule this country but Igbos are not with their voters card.

Go and get your PVC today!!!

- Ayodele Fayose

Former governor of Ekiti State, Peter Ayodele Fayose who had suggested that the southeast region produce president Buhari’s successor, has now enjoined Ndi Igbo to queue behind Peter Obi in the 2023 presidential election.Accordingto Ayodele Fayose, the Igbo people have shown in past elections their political strength by being the second highest voting tribe in every states of the Federation.

Comments: Until ndi-igbo pay attention in Nigeria project and forget this nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB wahala we will keep on shouting marginalized. nobody take you serious until you take yourself serious ... see more
http:///2354e8c1220530en_ng?link=1&client=news

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ayo Fayose Has This To Say On Peter Obi Presidency by Tonypens48(m): 6:38am On May 30, 2022
Interesting

Naija Youths, get your PVC now.
Your destiny is in your hands.
Take Charge of your future and that of your unborn kids.

The extension of voter registration would give more time for eligible Nigerians to exercise their right to participation during the 2023 and subsequent elections.

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime,
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Has This To Say On Peter Obi Presidency by Joezinho: 6:38am On May 30, 2022
Oshoko..
Re: Ayo Fayose Has This To Say On Peter Obi Presidency by uBuNiT: 6:48am On May 30, 2022
Fayose thanks for your concern.
But we won't vote this time.
We have other plan we sworn to die for
Re: Ayo Fayose Has This To Say On Peter Obi Presidency by Nobody: 7:03am On May 30, 2022
uBuNiT:

Shut up abeg.

14 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose Has This To Say On Peter Obi Presidency by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:04am On May 30, 2022
uBuNiT:
Fayose thanks for your concern. But we won't vote this time. We have other plan we sworn to die for

The only plan is to disgrace PDP in SE. very useless party.

6 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose Has This To Say On Peter Obi Presidency by Malory: 7:07am On May 30, 2022
Nothing but the truth
Re: Ayo Fayose Has This To Say On Peter Obi Presidency by Sonyboom: 7:10am On May 30, 2022
Where is the video of Fayose saying this make foolish dead brain igbos no softly de promote una foolishness

A Pandora Criminal without a single bridge as worthless as every gov building one yet after 8 years of misrule Pandora Peter Obi could not build one. If we expose how he loot N250 million in cash to Lagos weekly, fools will claim that is small money. Pls calculate N250 million in cash weekly for 8 years that is what Peter Obi stole from Anambra weekly. We never mention is Pandora loot in his 13 year old daughter name.

Excelloque:

It is now a law to transmit votes electronically, that means rigging of elections has been reduced drastically.

Igbos are only tribe that have 99% of voters in the South East and second highest voters in other regions in Nigeria.

In the South West, after Yoruba votes, Igbo votes come second. Lagos has the highest number of voters in Nigeria and Igbos are competing with Yorubas in voting power in Lagos.

In the South South, we have indigenous Igbos in the South South and all the major cities in the South South are occupied by Igbos. Go to Port Harcourt you will understand what I mean.

In the North Central, go to Jos and all the state capital in the North Central, Igbos are the second largest population after the indigenous people.

In the North West, go to Kano and Kaduna and you will know that Igbos are the second largest population after indigenous people.

In the North East, go to Maidugri and all the state capitals, Igbos are the second largest tribe after the indigenous people.

Go to federal capital territory Abuja, Igbos are the largest population in Abuja today.

If Igbos truly want to determine who will rule this country today, they will but they only sit back and lament without any action.

Peter Obi is the most qualified candidate to rule this country but Igbos are not with their voters card.

- Ayodele Fayose

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose Has This To Say On Peter Obi Presidency by OkoroBufo: 7:20am On May 30, 2022
Sonyboom:
Where is the video of Fayose saying this make foolish dead brain igbos no softly de promote una foolishness

Lol.. I was even surprised they didn't attribute it to OBJ this time. I have not seen a people more shameless.

-Okoro bufo

5 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose Has This To Say On Peter Obi Presidency by citizenY(m): 7:23am On May 30, 2022
Excelloque:

- Ayodele Fayose

It is called voters card, not voters pages, stupid. One man one vote, one man one card.
Re: Ayo Fayose Has This To Say On Peter Obi Presidency by jom28gy(m): 7:30am On May 30, 2022
Good insight,on voting power about Lagos, igbos populates Lagos,as second largest after the indigenous peoples, they can use their votes and vote whosoever they want,so without their votes,the rest of the votes amount to nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose Has This To Say On Peter Obi Presidency by Ofunaofu: 7:34am On May 30, 2022
angry
Re: Ayo Fayose Has This To Say On Peter Obi Presidency by Sergio104(m): 7:35am On May 30, 2022
On point
Re: Ayo Fayose Has This To Say On Peter Obi Presidency by maestroferddi: 7:44am On May 30, 2022
If you don't have a PVC or you are not keen to get one in the expected extension of the voter registration exercise....

Then you are one of the biggest problems in Nigeria, not just the looters.

Yes, your candidate might not win but just do the barest minimum.

Someone in the US or the West might decide not to participate in voting but you are not in an advanced society...

You are in Nigeria where most of electoral aspirants are either mad, opinionated or seek public office to loot.

Use your head...
Re: Ayo Fayose Has This To Say On Peter Obi Presidency by sukar886: 8:18am On May 30, 2022
Bitter truth

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Has This To Say On Peter Obi Presidency by Karemarealty288(m): 8:31am On May 30, 2022
uBuNiT:

Your kind is the reason why we remain in a box filled with arrogance and political ignorance.......hoping on an Eldorado called Biafra is pipe used by the smart to reap from our collective mumurisim.
Re: Ayo Fayose Has This To Say On Peter Obi Presidency by mabea: 8:31am On May 30, 2022
Fayose did not write this.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Has This To Say On Peter Obi Presidency by Nobody: 8:32am On May 30, 2022
We are preaching the news go get your PVC go get it
Re: Ayo Fayose Has This To Say On Peter Obi Presidency by MonkeyMods(m): 8:32am On May 30, 2022
We need Biafra not PVC
Re: Ayo Fayose Has This To Say On Peter Obi Presidency by pointblank247(m): 8:34am On May 30, 2022
Excelloque:

- Ayodele Fayose
hmmmmmm some home truth
Re: Ayo Fayose Has This To Say On Peter Obi Presidency by pointblank247(m): 8:38am On May 30, 2022
Sonyboom:

A Pandora Criminal with a single bridge as worthless as every gov building one yet after 8 years of misrule Pandora Peter Obi could not build one. If we expose how he loot N250 million in cash to Lagos weekly, fools will claim that is small money. Pls calculate N250 million in cash weekly for 8 years that is what Peter Obi stole from Anambra weekly. We never mention is Pandora loot in his 13 year old daughter name.

A nairalander once mentioned you as the most empty and tribalistic nairalander, I thought he was joking, now i know he wasn't.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose Has This To Say On Peter Obi Presidency by Nonexisting: 8:47am On May 30, 2022
Peter Obi is the most qualified candidate to rule this country but Igbos are not with their voters card---Ayo Fayose 2022.

Re: Ayo Fayose Has This To Say On Peter Obi Presidency by Nonexisting: 8:48am On May 30, 2022
MonkeyMods:
We need Biafra not PVC
You are not Igbo, stop pretending.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose Has This To Say On Peter Obi Presidency by Image123(m): 8:52am On May 30, 2022
Didn't God tell Fayose something about him being the president? Scammer.
Re: Ayo Fayose Has This To Say On Peter Obi Presidency by lonecatt(m): 8:54am On May 30, 2022
Well said but my igbo brothers will not accept,they will tell you how votes do not count and how fulani will not allow them to rule .

In Nigeria igbos have the highest number of successful people, even in fulani enclaves and settlements igbos are thriving more than their hosts while other tribes watch them being successful.

If sincerely we want to be in the scheme of politics then we should take some sober reflections to know where we are getting it wrong because those winning do not have bigger heads than we do.
Re: Ayo Fayose Has This To Say On Peter Obi Presidency by Sonyboom: 9:06am On May 30, 2022
Fir telling the truth ba or you like to try n mention the bridge the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi built in his 8 years of misrule.

pointblank247:
A nairalander once mentioned you as the most empty and tribalistic nairalander, I thought he was joking, now i know he wasn't.
Re: Ayo Fayose Has This To Say On Peter Obi Presidency by techWriter3: 9:14am On May 30, 2022
closes up abeg
Re: Ayo Fayose Has This To Say On Peter Obi Presidency by Greatkenny2: 9:16am On May 30, 2022
Sonyboom:
Fir telling the truth ba or you like to try n mention the bridge the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi built in his 8 years of misrule.

this rabid dog.. stop drooling on Igbo affairs, go fix your health first... what an imbeeciilee

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Has This To Say On Peter Obi Presidency by trifted404: 10:10am On May 30, 2022
uBuNiT:
be deceiving your selves later you'll start crying marginalisation
Re: Ayo Fayose Has This To Say On Peter Obi Presidency by DrAkpa(m): 11:19am On May 30, 2022
[s]Sonyboom:

A Pandora Criminal without a single bridge as worthless as every gov building one yet after 8 years of misrule Pandora Peter Obi could not build one. If we expose how he loot N250 million in cash to Lagos weekly, fools will claim that is small money. Pls calculate N250 million in cash weekly for 8 years that is what Peter Obi stole from Anambra weekly. We never mention is Pandora loot in his 13 year old daughter name.[/s]

Peter Obi is really Afonjas' no 1 nightmare. See how this one is bleating like an Ewu nmeh
Re: Ayo Fayose Has This To Say On Peter Obi Presidency by MonkeyMods(m): 1:26pm On May 30, 2022
Nonexisting:
You are not Igbo, stop pretending.

Why did you say that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi Used Private Jets Always, Owes PJ Coy $300k Since 2019- Deji / New Picture Of BAT!!! / Just In: Did Simone Ekpa Just Exposed Obi's True Nature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.