Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

The Game Of Tinubu And Osinbanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Game Of Tinubu And Osinbanjo (394 Views)

2023: The Battle Between Rotimi Amaechi And Osinbanjo / Magu Was Used By Buhari To Get Tinubu And Osinbanjo- FFK / Kyari And Osinbanjo To Check How Much Outgoing Ministers Spent On Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Game Of Tinubu And Osinbanjo by casdoruche: 8:49am On Apr 11, 2022
Prof osinbanjo just declared for presidency.

Bro you na dey ment?
You believe Osinbanjo has the liver to challenge Tinubuu?

You can believe anything.

I predicted this before.

Prof will run? Why?

Aha aha.

Its the prototype divide and conquer.

See this.

Many people like Osinbanjo across tribe. Osinbanjo is loyal to tinubu.

Yoruba people love tinubu but has issues with other tribes.

If Osinbanjo declares, some people will follow suit based on his popularity.

The intellectual wing will follow suit. In fact many will drum support for Osinbanjo.

Now here comes the game.

Tinubu will contest primaries and Osinbanjo too.

Direct primaries my brother.

You know see wetin I dey see.

Osinbanjo will have two options

Oga step down or lose the primaries

At the end they will say it was fair.

Tinubu will play his last card

Osinbanjo come declare support for me. Carry my hand up. Tell them say you believe in me.

Tweak the manifesto. Add some of your own.

My people don fall.

Check up

2 Likes

Re: The Game Of Tinubu And Osinbanjo by tommy589(m): 9:04am On Apr 11, 2022
You no see the other angle ni. Tinubu come carry osibanjo hand up say him step down for am

Without constitutional change any leader wey come na to chop
Re: The Game Of Tinubu And Osinbanjo by Truthisunique2: 9:16am On Apr 11, 2022
All this one na just permutations from una anus

Tinubu wanted to be VP to buhari, he dragged it like his life depended on it and only stopped because forces higher than him wouldn't allow such.

This is the first time tinubu has declared that something is his lifelong ambition, you believe this is a joke to him abi?

Osinbajo would be the one to step down for tinubu if step down should happen

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Segun Shitta Easter Message / 12 Killed As Herders Invade Communities In Gwer-west LGA Of Benue State (photos) / Gov Sanwo-olu Appears On Arsenal Fan TV As Don Robbie Visits Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.