Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,226 members, 7,849,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:05 AM

Prof Yemi Osinbajo Officially Declares To Run For President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof Yemi Osinbajo Officially Declares To Run For President (157 Views)

2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) / Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) / INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof Yemi Osinbajo Officially Declares To Run For President by omoenoma: 9:27am On Apr 11, 2022
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has officially declared to run for President of Nigeria after hosting Governors of the All Progressive Congress party. Read more https://enomaomoruyi.com/just-in-prof-yemi-osinbajo-officially-declares-to-run-for-president/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Officially Declares To Run For President by orisa37: 9:36am On Apr 11, 2022
IT'S A MATTER OF:-
RIGHTS
AMBITION
FAITH AND
HOPE IN THE LIVING GOD.

MAY GOD GRANT PROPER UNDERSTANDING TO
ALAFINOFENUGU UCHEOFONDO OKOROOFOSUN AND LAMPOLAMPOOFEKO.
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Officially Declares To Run For President by HeavenlyHolines(m): 9:37am On Apr 11, 2022
My people, My people, Please, don't vote for motivational speakers ooo. Lion wey born Lion na Lion them de call am oo. Anybody wey de APC na PDP in disguise and vice versa
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Officially Declares To Run For President by orisa37: 9:55am On Apr 11, 2022
My people, My people, Please, vote for The chosen KING DAVID OF GOD FOR NIGERIA. Lion wey born Lion na Lion them de call am oo.
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Officially Declares To Run For President by AlafinofEnugu(m): 11:39am On Apr 11, 2022
orisa37:
IT'S A MATTER OF:-
RIGHTS
AMBITION
FAITH AND
HOPE IN THE LIVING GOD.

MAY GOD GRANT PROPER UNDERSTANDING TO
ALAFINOFENUGU UCHEOFONDO OKOROOFOSUN AND LAMPOLAMPOOFEKO.
U wan collect angry
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Officially Declares To Run For President by orisa37: 11:52am On Apr 11, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:

U wan collect angry

From GOD. O YES. THANKS

(1) (Reply)

Dialogue Not Violence Remains The Solution Says Gov. Uzodimma / Calumnious Mendacity And Threats To My Life By Supporters Of Obong Bassey Albert / Get Your Permanent Voters Card Now Or Face The Incompetence Of Another Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.