Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Why Ladies Find It Very Difficult To Find Husbands Nowadays (part 2) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Ladies Find It Very Difficult To Find Husbands Nowadays (part 2) (355 Views)

Why Ladies Refuse To Build With Guys !! / Why Ladies Find It Very Difficult To Find Husbands Nowadays (part 1) / Why Ladies Hardly Change Their Surnames After Marriage These Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Ladies Find It Very Difficult To Find Husbands Nowadays (part 2) by Secretary2: 10:09am On Apr 11, 2022
Take These Steps to Know If He/ She Is the One to Marry You

Following my last piece on “why ladies find it very difficult to find husbands nowadays”, I like to come your way again with the above stated sub topic.
Marriage is not a buy and sell thing. Marriage is not a show business. Marriage is not an achievement either.
Marriage is a divine, spiritual institution built for males/females who will become husband/wife to cohabit, live together, raise children, train those children to become builders of community, society, and in turn build their own family from offspring to offspring.
The importance of this explanation points very quickly at character issue. A good character begets a good home, begets a good relationship, begets a joyful and happy living etc.
Character is what attracts strong and reliable relationship. But characters can be broken down into various components, for example, good sense of humor, good sense of respect for oneself and to another person, good sense of kindness and hospitality, good sense of romance and sex, good sense of prudence and accountability, good sense of tolerance and forgiveness, good sense of comfort and consideration, just to mention but a few.
In this case, if you are looking to get married, you must be careful to fix both your observatory eyes and good sense of reason on the following:
1) What is the family background of this girl or guy I intend to approach or is approaching me for marriage – his or her family condition is important. Is this guy’s or girl’s parents living together? What is the history of their marital life? How are they rated within their neighborhood – quarrelling, fighting, peaceful, or what? What is their reputation? Do you know why you must inquire about all these? - a child will always resemble his or her father or his or her mother or both. So, if you marry a girl or a guy you have subscribed to the lifestyle, attitude, and character of his or her parents. As you know, the issue of gene is always there and everybody have it.
2) Assess the guy or girl to know his or her potential for contributing to the future economy of the marriage. In order words, what is his or her skill? Does he or she have potentially feeling for the comfort and freedom of the family in future? What is he or she doing now? You can’t look for a wife or husband in particular when you don’t have a job; you don’t have a credible or feasible job that you are doing at the moment? And for ladies there is no space in the present world anymore for a husband to be liable for all the needs that a woman would need. Things have changed and so a girl looking to get married must have something you are doing. Do you have special apprenticeship skills or are you doing a white collar job? At least there must be something you are capable of doing in order to support your husband and children that will come eventually.
3) The “ Quality list” of the man or lady that should be your husband or wife which you already have in your mind, in your handbag, in your diary, or wherever you kept it – are you exactly what that list says? I leave you to answer this question. I will come your way again in my part three (3).

PS: For those who sent in emails or made phone calls to ask for direction to House of God Fellowship (HGF)………..the righteous living church where people worship God with peace of mind, here below is the direction:
Enter a bus or arrive from anywhere to Ajah, move on to Abraham Adesanya roundabout, come down there or drive from there to Ogombo Town; or enter keke from Abraham Adesanya to Ogombo Town,drop at Redeemed bus stop, drive on or take okada straight to the end of the redeemed road, then ask of House of God Fellowship Church. Call this number if you need help – 08050880359.
You will be very happy to be part of this church. The church is indeed a home for the resolution of marital issues.

*Your comment is welcomed, please like and share with others*

Kindly follow our Social Media accounts for more information
Instagram- @Cmaritalaffairs
Twitter - @Cmaritalaffairs
Facebook- Centre for Marital Affairs
Website- www.centreformaritalaffairs.com

Christabel
Centre for Marital Affairs

(1) (Reply)

Leave Our Husbands Alone , Married Women Protest In Owerri / She Was For The Streets – Burnaboy Shares Cryptic Post About His Just Ex-girlfri / 1hp Lg Ac For Quick Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.