Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi (33149 Views)

How I Embraced Sexual Purity - My Personal Journey / How I Embraced Sexual Purity And Chastity - My Journey / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi by aspabay(m): 2:56pm On Apr 11, 2022
...and actually Deeper Life was the first to transmit its services live via satelite in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi by musicwriter(m): 2:57pm On Apr 11, 2022
This fool caused me to lose a Bob Marley album that I could no longer find. I was fully in deeper life church back in 1994 and a brother had to destroy a "catch fire album" by Bob Marley and the Wailers because it was a "worldly" music. We did all sort of dumb things because we were following a dumber man called Kumuyi.

The most stupid thing I've ever done in my life was to believe in Jesus.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Kumuyi wasn't diplomatic at all unlike his counterparts he blindly stick to the old system of hypnotism even when Fela Anikulapo Kuti has caused a big confusion for most of the church leaders Kumuyi still hing on the old ways of brainwashing people.

Fela Anikulapo Kuti sang a song and instantly most religious leaders started changing their perspectives because the masses will be carried along with Abàmì Ẹ̀dá's song.

Suffer Suffer for world ~ Amen
Enjoy for heaven ~ Amen

This was the old ways of brainwashing people into giving their money to Pastors but after this song majority of the Church leaders turned to prosperity preachers telling their gullible followers that they're supposed to reign as Kings on earth with all the goodies but Kumuyi failed to wake up to that call until he realized that majority of Nigerians revere the RCCG man more than him.
Now he's trying to change things but it's just too late, Fela died in 1997 that is 25 years ago and that album he released during the early 80s almost 40 years ago.

So it's too late for Kumuyi to start changing what he supposed to have changed almost four decades ago! undecided

And you think you made sense?
Re: Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi by Angelfrost(m): 2:57pm On Apr 11, 2022
godliman:

When will nairalanders learn to express themselves without vulgarity?

They can't help themselves... Most of them are from backward slums with Gutter upbringing.

1 Like

Re: Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi by effort1: 2:57pm On Apr 11, 2022
godliman:

Yor pastor fvcked up a lot. He fed you with lies and errors for years.

3 Likes

Re: Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi by Greenishland(f): 2:58pm On Apr 11, 2022
The television � still remains an evil box that introduces bad things into the home.
Re: Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi by naijapikin2(m): 2:58pm On Apr 11, 2022
At least, he has realized that the devil's box can be a kingdom promoting plasma. Still don't over embrace it.. welcome sir
Re: Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi by RexTramadol1: 2:59pm On Apr 11, 2022
The man has valid points

Better late than never, the lord’s kingdom and the good news must be propagated world wide
Re: Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi by IdJack(m): 3:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
Good for them.

Check my Signature for business information
Re: Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi by Armanipounds: 3:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
It is the extent you as their leader has caged them in the shackles of darkness for so long. The way you G.Os or whatever your members call you play God is really getting outta hand. God forbid the kind of Christianity we practice here in Africa... If St Paul was alive to write to the church in Nigeria, Ogar oh.. the epistles nor go end! cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi by engrchykae(m): 3:01pm On Apr 11, 2022
godliman:

I was denied television during my childhood because my dad is a deeper life pastor.

3 Likes

Re: Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi by rajiedreez: 3:01pm On Apr 11, 2022
Sheri aye bayi
Re: Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi by Overlordrichy(m): 3:02pm On Apr 11, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Story...see excuses

Pussy asss god of men everywhere

Aswear my niggar

Confusion everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi by engrchykae(m): 3:05pm On Apr 11, 2022
As deeper lifers, we were going out to watch films in the neighborhood.
Thank God we weren't wrong with the majority.

2 Likes

Re: Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi by Sleekfingers: 3:05pm On Apr 11, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi by john633(m): 3:05pm On Apr 11, 2022
Lol because the world done leave una for back angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi by Treasure17(m): 3:05pm On Apr 11, 2022
Admit you were wrong with your ideologies and move on. All these excuses are not tenable. Religious dogmatism is a dangerous weapon.

7 Likes

Re: Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 11, 2022
This is just one of the errors. Next to be corrected is the error they preach about sanctification. Restitution . Divorce in marriage. Overhauling of the marriage committee and tons of other unbiblical teachings.

3 Likes

Re: Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi by 001spice: 3:06pm On Apr 11, 2022
qekng40:
I'm so angry right now!

In Lasisi's voice.
angry bout wat
Re: Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi by alizma: 3:07pm On Apr 11, 2022
Someone should ask him if the refrigerator in his house also in use for gospel purpose?

5 Likes

Re: Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi by amaben2020(m): 3:07pm On Apr 11, 2022
Re: Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi by DonBenny77(m): 3:08pm On Apr 11, 2022
godliman:

Hate it or love it it is a dumb and "mumu" excuse.

2 Likes

Re: Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi by Allisgud: 3:08pm On Apr 11, 2022
This is to say that sometimes it is not everything that the old people do or say is right which means they might be talking out of ignorance, especially some tradition doctrines created by forefathers if only they were around,am sure they will have amended it

3 Likes

Re: Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi by prophetfire: 3:08pm On Apr 11, 2022
DonBenny77:
Mumu excuse, do you know the amount of life changing information and opportunities members have missed those years you put all those restrictions.
. Hey guy, be more respectful. That's a very old Man that you are addressing na.
Re: Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi by Irupetepete: 3:08pm On Apr 11, 2022
It is well
Re: Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi by doctorbabs(m): 3:08pm On Apr 11, 2022
What a confused religion. As a christian, Bible should be your guiding book, whatever you are doing outside is your own will not your Lord. When people believe in human being than their creator. No problem continue manipulating the brain of the sheep's.

2 Likes

Re: Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi by holaralph(m): 3:09pm On Apr 11, 2022
This is the greatest among those DECEIVERS that tagged themselves pastors,bishops,apostles,IMAAMS, sheikhs, Ustads etc

1 Like

Re: Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 11, 2022
Dem God of men pastors

Re: Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi by brightalo1010: 3:12pm On Apr 11, 2022
obonujoker:
He's right. Children of God have to counter the devices of the devil through media.

Better late than Never

So television is no longer devil's box, it is no longer the same Asian countries producing the Devil's box abi?

One day yeye Chris Oyakilomeh will also tell his mumu followers that 5G is not 666 or devilish.

Listen never watch TV because it is devil's box Devil never left Asian continent devil is still in the business of making those boxes OK.

5 Likes

Re: Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi by Dharmiejoe(m): 3:12pm On Apr 11, 2022
Better late than never
Re: Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi by alizma: 3:14pm On Apr 11, 2022
obonujoker:
He's right. Children of God have to counter the devices of the devil through media.

Better late than Never
Are you saying it was not God that spoke to him when he was against the use of those things or you are saying God was unable to see into the future? Please let me know your position on these?
Mind you, I am also a Christian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore / Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Advertises Joystick Erection Pills / On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.