Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi (33226 Views)

How I Embraced Sexual Purity - My Personal Journey / How I Embraced Sexual Purity And Chastity - My Journey / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi by Microsports: 3:15pm On Apr 11, 2022
H
Re: Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi by brightalo1010: 3:18pm On Apr 11, 2022
RexTramadol1:
The man has valid points

Better late than never, the lord’s kingdom and the good news must be propagated world wide

With Devil's box? Or is the TV seize to be devil's box?

1 Like

Re: Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi by donbenie(m): 3:21pm On Apr 11, 2022
aspabay:
A sincere Pastor, listen to what he said.
Listen from 2:40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey59d-gonoQ
Indeed..
Tell that to the adults whose childhood was blighted by these harsh stances..
My Cousin still doesn't want to take eye see anything deep,because of the hell he was subject to by your draconian doctrine..

3 Likes

Re: Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi by Utibe4Christ: 3:22pm On Apr 11, 2022
Those of you that are judging and speaking bad of him,be warned so that you won't impose God's anger upon yourself.You don't talk to men of God in that manner.
Re: Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi by SmartPolician: 3:22pm On Apr 11, 2022
Yeye dey smell
Re: Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi by donbenie(m): 3:23pm On Apr 11, 2022
RexTramadol1:
The man has valid points

Better late than never, the lord’s kingdom and the good news must be propagated world wide
Indeed..
No apologies to those his draconian stances tainted their childhood..
Now TV and every technology is all good..
Hallelujah! angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi by Utibe4Christ: 3:26pm On Apr 11, 2022
Those of you that are judging and saying bad things about him,be warned,so that you won't impose God's anger on yourself.
Re: Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi by donbenie(m): 3:27pm On Apr 11, 2022
Utibe4Christ:
Those of you that are judging and speaking bad of him,be warned so that you won't impose God's anger upon yourself.You don't talk to men of God in that manner.
We have been hearing this crap since eternity..
What curse is worse than living in this shithole?
And what are your Charlatans waiting for to turn this hell hole to paradise? angry

4 Likes

Re: Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi by Utibe4Christ: 3:28pm On Apr 11, 2022
Those of you that are saying bad things about him,be warned,so that God's anger won't be on you.
Re: Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi by simplesearch: 3:31pm On Apr 11, 2022
DonBenny77:
Mumu excuse, do you know the amount of life changing information and opportunities members have missed those years you put all those restrictions.

And the ones who watched since then, how far how much have they got?
Hope you know he was a former lecturer in Unilag? A first class mathematics graduate from UI and many of his congregation with same success story. They were never behind in anything; information inclusive: for what they missed in TV back then, they got through print media. Never a dull moment with that ministry as it was a haven of the intellectuals and a spiritual blessing to many whose problem could not be solved by TV. You may need to get your hand on some of their old articles and read for yourself. You'll realize except for breaking news nothing much of value was missed as a result of their not watching it. Even now, check out many achievers in our generation including non Christians, you'll realize only few percentage have time watching television. If you're up for something great in life, Television will be one of the least of your concern.

2 Likes

Re: Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi by APOSTLECHUMA: 3:31pm On Apr 11, 2022
Hell fire awaits kumuyi for commiting the unpardonable sin by blaspheming the Holy Spirit when decades ago he described the 7th angel messengr sent to humanity to restore the original apostolic bible teachings to the global body of Christ as the antichrist. FEAR OF WHAT WIL BEFALL HIM WHEN HE WIL STAND BEFORE AN ANGRY GOD IN JUDGEMENT AS HIS DAYS ON EARTH ARE RUNNING OUT IS WHAT IS MAKING THIS MODERN JUDAS ISCARIOT WHO SAW THE TRUTH IN THE EARLY YEARS OF HIS MINISTRY AND REJECTED IT INORDER TO BE RICH AND POPULAR, IS WHAT IS MAKING THIS BLIND BAT TO MAKE CORRECTIONS BUT IT IS LATE. KUMUYI, KUMUYI, PREPARE YOURSELF WELL FOR TRILLIONS OF YEARS IN DEVIL'S HELL FOR ATTRIBUTING MAL 4-6B TO SATAN BY CALLING THE PROPHET MESSENGER WITH THAT MINISTRY THE ANTICHRIST. YOU HAVE NOT STARTED CRYING.
Re: Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 11, 2022
godliman:

When will nairalanders learn to express themselves without vulgarity?

If you have an idea of the number of people that died because of this man's satanic gospel you will understand why this comrade is outraged and thus the vulgarity. Kumuyi misled millions. This is a fact. Actions have consequences. People died following this man blindly

He is not even sorry for his senseless gospel that was never based on the supposed holy bible Christians worldwide adhere to, instead he is trying to be half smart. When will the black man learn to say I was wrong, forgive me, I am sorry for misleading you people.

2 Likes

Re: Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi by Naijanascam: 3:43pm On Apr 11, 2022
Policy summersaults..... you asked them to throwaway their televisions in the 80s that it's demonic and now you asked them to embrace them........ while you have been enjoying it since then........ chaii christianity in this part of the world is wayoo

3 Likes

Re: Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi by simplesearch: 3:44pm On Apr 11, 2022
APOSTLECHUMA:
Hell fire awaits kumuyi for commiting the unpardonable sin by blaspheming the Holy Spirit when decades ago he described the 7th angel messengr sent to humanity to restore the original apostolic bible teachings to the global body of Christ as the antichrist. FEAR OF WHAT WIL BEFALL HIM WHEN HE WIL STAND BEFORE AN ANGRY GOD IN JUDGEMENT AS HIS DAYS ON EARTH ARE RUNNING OUT IS WHAT IS MAKING THIS MODERN JUDAS ISCARIOT WHO SAW THE TRUTH IN THE EARLY YEARS OF HIS MINISTRY AND REJECTED IT INORDER TO BE RICH AND POPULAR, IS WHAT IS MAKING THIS BLIND BAT TO MAKE CORRECTIONS BUT IT IS LATE. KUMUYI, KUMUYI, PREPARE YOURSELF WELL FOR TRILLIONS OF YEARS IN DEVIL'S HELL FOR ATTRIBUTING MAL 4-6B TO SATAN BY CALLING THE PROPHET MESSENGER WITH THAT MINISTRY THE ANTICHRIST. YOU HAVE NOT STARTED CRYING.

What's your point exactly? Try to be coherent enough for your readers and those from whom you sought pity. And how exactly can a human being be a messenger of the 7th Angel? Calm yourself down and answer these questions.
Re: Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi by AngelicBeing: 3:47pm On Apr 11, 2022
cheesy
Re: Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 11, 2022
What his worshippers dont know is that he was among the first to own a satellite dish in the 80s, he was enjoying satellite tv and telling hi members tv was devils box. My people perish for lack of knowledge indeed. Even till this day some deeper life members dont own tvs in their houses.

3 Likes

Re: Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi by Kajaard: 3:53pm On Apr 11, 2022
treesun:
Lalasticlala, I remembered one of my mum's cousin, anytime he comes to our house, he will go and sit outside if we are watching TV, he will say we are watching, devil's box!

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

Haha bros, this can't be true naa cheesy

Tell me you are joking joor cheesy
Re: Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi by Stevosty: 3:59pm On Apr 11, 2022
Maybe someday, the ladies will start to use earrings at least, or maybe pastor Chris can help in changing their orientation, still the same bible.

1 Like

Re: Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi by treatise: 4:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
qekng40:
I'm so angry right now!

In Lasisi's voice.

Edited: To everyone quoting me and asking why I'm angry, hear this!

This man of God condemned the use of this thing from his gullible members years ago. We had a family friend then, they had TV and all but the boys didn't wear jeans to church because it was a sin to wear jeans, jeans oh. There are so many other things but lemme stop here!
Do you blame the man or the followers?

1 Like

Re: Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi by simplesearch: 4:02pm On Apr 11, 2022
donbenie:
Indeed..
Tell that to the adults whose childhood was blighted by these harsh stances..
My Cousin still doesn't want to take eye see anything deep,because of the hell he was subject to by your draconian doctrine..

So if you were a brother, father or mother to James the great, what would you have said to Jesus?

Luke 14:26
If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

Acts 12:2
And he killed James the brother of John with the sword.

Hebrews 11:35
Women received their dead raised to life again: and others were tortured, not accepting deliverance; that they might obtain a better resurrection:

Life is a race, whether you're a Christian or not there is a pathway you must follow. Just pray not to loose out in the race of life. Judas lost out and committed suicide, he never attributed his failure to Jesus. Ask your sister well, if what she heard about television is the only thing responsible for her current woes and you'll see her nod in negation. And if she alludes her failure to messages she heard back then, as an independent and objective observer, go online and search out all the messages preached by Kumuyi since inception; listen to them and see if there are any of those messages capable of making its adherence failure In life.

1 Like

Re: Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi by higgs: 4:10pm On Apr 11, 2022
God did not like TV before.But God now likes TV .According to Kumuyi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi by Imbecilicsamuel: 4:12pm On Apr 11, 2022
1diotic set of people.

Bloody hypocrites!!

1 Like

Re: Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi by drmuchin: 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2022
Scammer
After telling people TV is devil's box in the 80s
Making many to smash their TVs, alot of families in disunity etc

3 Likes

Re: Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi by simplesearch: 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2022
Naijanascam:
Policy summersaults..... you asked them to throwaway their televisions in the 80s that it's demonic and now you asked them to embrace them........ while you have been enjoying it since then........ chaii christianity in this part of the world is wayoo

You think great achievers have time watching television, whether Christians or not? Do a research on this and see what you'll come up to. That thing is actually meant to waste your time and potentials. Even now there is nothing in that interview showing his encouragement to people to grab one, all he's saying is that since it has become one of the tools for propagating evil on a wider scale, believer should key into the positive aspect to disseminate the gospel. Not necessarily waste your time on many of those frivolous episodes and soap operas. Do you know how many homes that have hit the rock because of the belligerent consequences of those addictive programmes on Telemundos and other fictitious TV plays?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi by Johndavid10th: 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2022
qekng40:
I'm so angry right now!

In Lasisi's voice.

This man of God condemned the use of this thing from his gullible members years ago. We had a family friend then, they had TV and all but the boys didn't wear jeans to church because it was a sin to wear jeans, jeans oh. There are so many other things but lemme stop here!

You're just saying what you heard.
Re: Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi by Ekugbeh(m): 4:17pm On Apr 11, 2022
qekng40:
I'm so angry right now!

In Lasisi's voice.

knowledge is progressive
Re: Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi by muyico(m): 4:25pm On Apr 11, 2022
M.A Balogun said sometin inside one of his songs. Ale sin olorun lai se tayeni?.bo ba se ara ko le ro o.......
we cant serve GOD without mimicking with d worldly things.
Re: Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi by PHIPEX(m): 4:30pm On Apr 11, 2022
Better late than never, he erred on the side of caution and it is better and forgivable
Re: Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi by APOSTLECHUMA: 4:30pm On Apr 11, 2022
simplesearch:

What's your point exactly? Try to be coherent enough for your readers and those from whom you sought pity. And how exactly can a human being be a messenger of the 7th Angel? Calm yourself down and answer these questions.
. MY BROTHER U DONT NEED TO FIGHT FOR KUMUJI. IF U HAU ACCESS TO HIM, FIND OUT FROM HIM, IF HE ONCE WROTE A BOOK ON THE ANTICHRIST (IN THE EARLY YEARS OF HIS MINSTRY) WHERE HE CALLED THE PROPHET MESSENGR OF MAL 4:6B THE ANTICHRIST AFTER READING A BOOK ON THE ORIGINAL SIN. IT TOOK ORAL ROBERTS ASKING HIM TO WITHDRAWL THE BOOKS FROM CIRCULATION (THAT HE WAS WRONG) FOR HIM TO DO SO. NB: THE WORD ANGEL DOESNT ONLY REFER TO HEAVENLY MESSENGERS BUT ALSO TO EARTHLY ONES. PAUL WAS AN ANGEL AND D 7STARS IN D RIGHT HAND OF CHRIST IN REV 1-20 WERE DESCRIBED AS THE ANGELS OF THE 7 CHURCHES AND THE 7 CHURCHES WERE EARTHLY CHURCHES IN ASIA MINOR WIT HUMAN MESSENGRS/ANGELS- (PROPHT).

1 Like

Re: Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi by Sayelabola(m): 4:32pm On Apr 11, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:
Remaining trousers for ladies.

The same church that will condemn trousers for women in Nigeria will not condemn it in their branches in America and UK.

God bless your wisdom.
Re: Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi by Realdeals(m): 4:35pm On Apr 11, 2022
Why is it difficult to admit fault? If that's the case, they should have develop their own applications rather than leveraging on those created by Buddhist and other so called unbelievers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 / "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) / Which Church Has The Best Hymn Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.