Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor (22290 Views)

Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu / 'I No Sabi Tinubu. Nah Only Peter Obi I Dey Hear - Fulani Herds Boy (Video) / Lawan Shuts Down Motion Seeking To Debate Buhari’s Democracy Day Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor by VladimirPutiin(m): 12:25pm On Apr 11, 2022
chymeze:
Novices here still think winning election in Nigeria is by how oratorical and intelligent you sound lolz. Tell that to northerners who don't give a damn about your rhetorics. E go shock una well. Politics in Nigeria is different from oratorical politics in America. The APC candidate is the one Buhari will back and my instincts just tells me it is Amaechi. Trust me, Amaechi would never have come into this contest if he didn't receive the secret nod and firm approval from Buhari. When I mean approval, I'm not talking about him having ambitions to be president and then going to meet the president for blessings like other candidates did. I mean Amaechi's case is like the Yar'ardua approval where obj had to literally force him into the contest. That's what amaechi's status is like.

You are politically conscious. I was saying this to someone yesterday too. Amaechi has received the blessings of Buhari and the Northern Cabals.
Re: 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor by haffaze777(m): 12:27pm On Apr 11, 2022
Who will vote for Pandora Ogufegrin
Re: 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor by Shebbs: 12:30pm On Apr 11, 2022
Peter Obi Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria, Even A Blind And Deaf Man Knows This.
Re: 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor by frog12: 12:32pm On Apr 11, 2022
with tinubu out of the way? grin

Acidosis:

If both of them emerge from the primaries, their choice of vice presidents will be the master stroke. Both will definitely pick a Muslim running mate from the North.
Re: 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor by frog12: 12:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
with tinubu out of the way? no way!

zeenaman:
If prof and Obi should emerge from the primaries, it'll be a win win for Nigerians. Both are good
Re: 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor by frog12: 12:34pm On Apr 11, 2022
i agree with you. anywhere a Yoruba is, na corruption dey follow. dem go enter with rickety car, but come out with new benz, range rovers.

uzo4real:
Peter Obi or Kingsley Moghalu are the best hands to rule this nation....Others are CLOWNS. Don't trust Osibanjo cus nothing good can come out of APC
Re: 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor by onuman: 12:34pm On Apr 11, 2022
ignis:
Peter Obi is the best candidate PDP can use to counter Osibanjo. If PDP dull and present outdated candidate like Atiku again, they will have to sit on the opposition bench for another 8 years.

Meanwhile,

Kitikiti!
Katakata!

That's what is happening in Tinubu's camp due to Osinbajo's declaration

Peter Obi is the man to beat. Peter Obi has the capacity to change the course of Nigeria for good.
Re: 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor by hollywater: 12:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
I wonder how someone will suggest the Church will still come back and support Osinbajo after watching him do nothing while Christians in Southern Kaduna were being kill.
Re: 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor by chymeze: 12:53pm On Apr 11, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

You are politically conscious. I was saying this to someone yesterday too. Amaechi has received the blessings of Buhari and the Northern Cabals.
I've always told people this. What on earth would have made Amaechi who never even wanted to be a senator in his own state (when he had the power and popularity to easily win his senatorial district) and who lost elections in his own state, all of a sudden want to become president? For him to have declared, he must have be drawn into it by someone he knows would definitely guarantee him that ticket. And who else but the president can guarantee him that. A lot of persons have failed to read between the lines and would be shocked at the game Buhari will play just like Obj did with Yar'ardua.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor by gracealonev: 12:56pm On Apr 11, 2022
BuddhaPalm:

I dey tell you.

If North no vote for you, you are a gonner.

And that's why Atiku might have a chance if he manages to grab PDP ticket. I'm a southerner and I prefer him to Amaechi.
Re: 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor by grandstar(m): 12:57pm On Apr 11, 2022
JosephXavier:
When you watch both of them talk, you'll see that Peter is far ahead of the Prof in proffering solutions and ideologies

He is more endowed with the wisdom and the technicalities of a good politician

He has the ideas astounding way of approach in tackling all the issues facing Nigeria but...

Osinbajo who has never been in the ballot box except when picked as running late to Buhari has shown also what he can do with power the little time president Buhari left the country under his watch

Both are credible and can reposition Nigeria in the direction

The two also with Amaechi irrespective of your opinion are the most qualified candidates among those that have shown interest in 2023 presidency that should be in every Nigerians lip and not some old feeble "old-papa-youngie" some lunatics are campaigning for

Another person is Umahi because if what he did in Ebonyi with the little resources available to him

You do know that Peter Obi isn't getting there. Nigerians are not ready for an Igbo president. Peter's brain is hot but his tribe is the problem. Core Northerners won't vote for an Igbo man
Re: 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 1:06pm On Apr 11, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
lol..... Unfortunately for you, none of them would emerge.
if neither of them emerge, it's unfortunate for us
Re: 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor by Born2Breed(f): 1:16pm On Apr 11, 2022
Only these two makes sense but Peter Obi will be more decisive than Osibanjo.

One is tested and the other only accomplishment is tradersmoni bribe.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor by 00FFT00(m): 1:24pm On Apr 11, 2022
gracealonev:
It will be foolhardy for Peter Obi or any other candidate to begin to count their votes through the social media space, most of the guys there don't have their PVCs.

Your Facebook and Instagram influencers do not get paid millions because they consume the products they endorse, but to create awareness using their popularity.

Those online PVC less endorsers you readily vilify are the people driving opinion in the public space. You Tinubu urchins are so dull that you are yet to learn the rudimentary elements of political endearment.

Jagaban for 2037 grin
Re: 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor by Amalekki: 1:26pm On Apr 11, 2022
Only Peter Obi? Comments like this and many posts here show that most people posting on social media are totally disconnected from real life politics in Nigeria.

The truth is most of these Peter Obi noise is just online. In real life, it's severely limited to the SE. Obi is capable but nowhere as big as the tiny percentage of Nigerians using online portals think he is.

I don't understand why people love setting themselves up for disappointment on obvious matters. Peter Obi's likelihood of getting PDP ticket is extremely slim.
Re: 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor by Tareq1105: 1:44pm On Apr 11, 2022
Yorubanza:
Even the useless oshigbanjo is no match for Peter Obi.

Aside speaking grammer what does the mere commissioner know? He is as useless as the P in psychology. What did he achieve as a VP? Nothing!

His only famous achievement is to issue half- hearted and pretentious condolence messages upandan after innocent citizens are murdered in their thousands in omenkalivesdead home town in benue state

The midget Oshi-gwanjo, is a bloody murrafucking fake economist.

A fake pastor that is part and parcel of this current failed and monumentally unfortunate administration.

What exactly does the lying hypocrite want to do differently? He is no different from the mannequin in aso rock. Bunch of crooks!

He can only decieve his gullible supporters especially myopic, sentimental and tribalistic abobaku buffons

Peter 'Okwute' (The rock) Obi, remains the man to beat cool

Yes, Peter Obi, the man that has only one wristwatch. Is that not what he said on national TV until the bubble burst?

He also said his son doesn't have a car. We later saw pictures of his son in US driving.

How many states has your Obi visited and any commitments?

Your Peter Obi will come last in the primary. Your Obi that always wear disappointed look even on channels TV yesterday with Seun okinbaloye begging for micro zoning to south east. Always wearing sympathy look.

For your information, Peter Obi is not interested in becoming president, he prefer Vice President to Atikulooooter.
Re: 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor by dimejiano1: 1:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
Tinubu or Osinbanjo will beat Obi hand down because those that are ready to vote belong to them. Most of people shouting Obi do not even have PVC not to talk of voting.
Re: 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor by VladimirPutiin(m): 1:52pm On Apr 11, 2022
chymeze:

I've always told people this. What on earth would have made Amaechi who never even wanted to be a senator in his own state (when he had the power and popularity to easily win his senatorial district) and who lost elections in his own state, all of a sudden want to become president? For him to have declared, he must have be drawn into it by someone he knows would definitely guarantee him that ticket. And who else but the president can guarantee him that. A lot of persons have failed to read between the lines and would be shocked at the game Buhari will play just like Obj did with Yar'ardua.

Exactly. I totally agree
Re: 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor by aribisala0(m): 1:54pm On Apr 11, 2022
ignis:
Peter Obi is the best candidate PDP can use to counter Osibanjo. If PDP dull and present outdated candidate like Atiku again, they will have to sit on the opposition bench for another 8 years.

Meanwhile,

Kitikiti!
Katakata!

That's what is happening in Tinubu's camp due to Osinbajo's declaration
Eboes do not want that o

The very thought of such a contest is alarming and fearful. They would rather have Atiku
Re: 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor by HomeofSolution(m): 2:17pm On Apr 11, 2022
Asiwaju issa goal

Re: 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor by mafluxfire: 3:02pm On Apr 11, 2022
Non of these two will be on the ballot come 2023. Save this comment
Re: 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor by galaxy2020(m): 3:30pm On Apr 11, 2022
North will determine who will win with their votes. Forget the divided South.
Re: 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor by Dharmiejoe(m): 3:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
All of these band wagon followers shouting peter obi this and that cannot name one achievement of this man as governor. Someone without politcal experience beyond his state is now the best candidate.. nigerians can be dumb when it comes to ethnic sentiments
Re: 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor by realestate99: 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2022
Fairmedia:

Oga is it your father that will be President, or you think it's Jesus Christ or Mohammed...fool, you did not give any alternative, blockheads, we need people with things to say not fools who like arguing for the sake of it. Thunder fire you.
Thunder fire your father!!! Idiots , what is Peter obi saying? He regurgitates same empty words all the time, but I know worthless things are valuable to thrashy humans like you....fool!!
Re: 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 11, 2022
realestate99:

Thunder fire your father!!! Idiots , what is Peter obi saying? He regurgitates same empty words all the time, but I know worthless things are valuable to thrashy humans like you....fool!!
Mad animal, son of a baboon, you listen but never understand. Mugu.
Re: 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor by realestate99: 6:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
Fairmedia:

Mad animal, son of a baboon, you listen but never understand. Mugu.
You are a low life, long story short, so far as this entity called Nigeria is active, presidency would be a mirage to you and your people..... inconsequential lots.
Re: 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 11, 2022
realestate99:

You are a low life, long story short, so far as this entity called Nigeria is active, presidency would be a mirage to you and your people..... inconsequential lots.
Mad cow fucker.
Re: 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor by realestate99: 6:56pm On Apr 11, 2022
Fairmedia:

Mad cow fucker.
Human flesh eater, lowest of the lowlives
Re: 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor by valinno(m): 8:45pm On Apr 11, 2022
Peter obi remains the best for Nigeria.
Re: 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor by Roger3D(m): 9:56pm On Apr 11, 2022
Sergio104:
wink

On peter obi's mandate we stand.

He will still humble Osinband grin.

"the reason why we were where we were" cheesy
Peter Obi stands no chance of winning the presidency as he has no ational appeal whatsoever outside the south east region. He's what you call in politics a paper weight politician
Re: 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:40am On Apr 12, 2022
I swear this 2 men are fucking intelligent
Nobody can face this 2 when it come to physical debate
Re: 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor by Fuckyoumod: 7:27am On Apr 13, 2022
PerfectlyPerfect:
if neither of them emerge, it's unfortunate for us
not for us, rather for you. speak for yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Naira Redesign: Angry Protesters In Sango, Ogun State Block Roads / JTF Kills 52, Arrests 70 Insurgents With Arms Cache In Borno / Zahra Buhari ‏Is National Oracle Magazine Charity Ambassador 2015 - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.