Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor (22337 Views)

Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu / 'I No Sabi Tinubu. Nah Only Peter Obi I Dey Hear - Fulani Herds Boy (Video) / Lawan Shuts Down Motion Seeking To Debate Buhari’s Democracy Day Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor by Acidosis(m): 10:45am On Apr 11, 2022
LegacyB:
Guys open your eyes. Most of the Candidates visited the President to declare. Osinbajo Visited governors.
That’s to tell u Osinbajo is Buhari’s candidate. So as for primaries , honestly it’s just a work over for Osinbajo. PDP is where the primaries problems would be. If u don’t believe check out the process of nomination for APC party chairman.

Those who presented Amaechi as Buhari's anointed candidate are actually dum.b.

This same Amaechi?? Iffahear say Buhari will forgive and forget cheesy

Re: 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor by omenkaLives(m): 10:46am On Apr 11, 2022
excess4luv:

You no dey BAT again?
Those who follow me know from Day 1 I've always said my preferred candidate is Osinbajo. But, if that doesn't fly, REGARDLESS of anything that happens, APC will always have my support. Even if APC fields a stone against Peter Pandora, or anything else from PDP, I'd vote the stone.

Know this henceforth and know peace.

Bye.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor by Uchedizzy(f): 10:47am On Apr 11, 2022
I wish one of them will be given a chance to rule but the" north" with their ""born to rule mentality" will never agree because they are menjority even though they are feeling the heat too
Re: 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor by blowjohn(m): 10:47am On Apr 11, 2022
Am curious. And I mean so sincerely.
This peter obi, if he did so well as governor, how come the media hasn't carried it so much? How come anambra isn't as popular in the news as it should.

Between kaduna under elrufai and anambra under Peter obi, who has done better .

Between oshiomole and Peter obi, who performed better?

Between tinubu and Peter obi, who has a better track record?

I want to know if many of us prefer a candidate better based on sentiments.
Re: 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor by CloudWalker: 10:47am On Apr 11, 2022
ignis:
Peter Obi is the best candidate PDP can use to counter Osibanjo. If PDP dull and present outdated candidate like Atiku again, they will have to sit on the opposition bench for another 8 years.

Meanwhile,

Kitikiti!
Katakata!

That's what is happening in Tinubu's camp due to Osinbajo's declaration
For the first I give you my like because your hatred for Tinubu is now comical
Re: 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor by realestate99: 10:48am On Apr 11, 2022
Fairmedia:
Peter Obi is a good pick, he seems to be the only talking sense among Nigerian politicians. Nigerians should rally behind Peter Obi, he is different from the average Nigerian politician. Vote Peter Obi.
How is he different? You people will castigate other regions representatives and hype all those mediocres from your region!!! Tell me how obi stood out when he was in office or forever keep shut!!! Write it down today, Obi won't make it to Top 3 in pdp primaries, he is a paper weight politician hyped by people that will open shops on election day.

1 Like

Re: 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor by Miracle2022: 10:49am On Apr 11, 2022
Peter obi can only win in anambara.
Re: 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor by humility33(m): 10:49am On Apr 11, 2022
Acidosis:

I disagree. They will vote as compensation for all the agitations and "marginalisation" so long as APC, SDP and others do not present a powerful northern candidate.
Not when buhari campaign for him

U know how northerners disdain Igbo presidency because of fear of possible Nigeria disintegration
Re: 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:49am On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
Those who follow me know from Day 1 I've always said my preferred candidate is Osinbajo. But, if that doesn't fly, REGARDLESS of anything that happens, APC will always have my support. Even if APC fields a stone against Peter Pandora, or anything else from PDP, I'd vote the stone.

Know this henceforth and know peace.

Bye.
[/s]
lol the vote of a minority Benue man is inconsequential because Benue is even pdp.
2023 will not be party politics.
it'll all about interests and revenge.
Hahahahahaha
wake up Ken
it's 2022 not 2015
the term united Apc is no more cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor by yinkeys(m): 10:50am On Apr 11, 2022
The way people are calling Peter Obi or Osibanjo’s name

Was security properly tackled while he was governor ?
Did he drop the unemployment rate in Anambra?
Are roads that properly designed in Anambra?
Were his on ground performance charts great?

People just keep mentioning men who aren’t physically fit or passionate enough to turn this country around in 4 years.

I honestly wished someone who understands global politics like Sowore would be president but Nigerians enjoy settling for mediocrity.

So tired of tribe & religious politics.
Let a competent visionary spear head the affairs of Nigeria.
They keep playing games with security issues in Nigeria. These bandits & terrorists are becoming more powerful
Funny they take taxes in some local governments
Look at pictures of Dubai in the early 90’s now everyone is going there.
As a Nigerian you’re disrespected or looked at with disgust everywhere you go even within Africa.

Nigerians should end the APC-PDP government once and for all
They are the same thing
Nigerians have been underserved for 61 years
Una never tire with lies & e go better sayings
Re: 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor by humility33(m): 10:51am On Apr 11, 2022
blowjohn:
Am curious. And I mean so sincerely.
This peter obi, if he did so well as governor, how come the media hasn't carried it so much? How come anambra isn't as popular in the news as it should.

Between kaduna under elrufai and anambra under Peter obi, who has done better .

Between oshiomole and Peter obi, who performed better?

Between tinubu and Peter obi, who has a better track record?

I want to know if many of us prefer a candidate better based on sentiments.

How much did BAT leave for his predecessor in 2007

Mind u you didn't get to hear of what Peter Obi did because you're not enlightened or rather you choose not to see it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor by Allisgud: 10:51am On Apr 11, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]I really wish for igbo president only if broom and umbrella are not involve
Re: 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor by zomby(m): 10:51am On Apr 11, 2022
Happened:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/11/2023-only-peter-obi-can-face-osinbajo-nigerians-debate-buharis-sucessor/

Peter Obi May be a very good man, but it takes a little bit more to be the president…Peter Obi will never be the president of Nigeria.

The man sounds like a used car parts dealer.

1 Like

Re: 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor by Zeemam: 10:51am On Apr 11, 2022
You mean the man made in China
Re: 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor by Temptee101(m): 10:51am On Apr 11, 2022
Peter Obi is the sure plug to get this country working again.

I will renew my hope for this country if he wins.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor by Miracle2022: 10:53am On Apr 11, 2022
Seyiemath:
LIKE for OSINBANJO

SHARE for PETER OBI
congratulations Peter obi has won again like 2019 on social media. Peter obi will not even win primaries.
Re: 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor by simpleseyi: 10:53am On Apr 11, 2022
Sergio104:
Noodle Bandits how far??

E go soon clear for una eyes.

Ndị Tinubu, Jogaban, Asawaji....... Rubbish rubbish!!!

I can see you never learn.

We will teach you POL 101: Introduction to Politics.
Re: 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor by TheRareGem1(f): 10:53am On Apr 11, 2022
Na so
Re: 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor by nonxo007(m): 10:53am On Apr 11, 2022
ignis:
Peter Obi is the best candidate PDP can use to counter Osibanjo. If PDP dull and present outdated candidate like Atiku again, they will have to sit on the opposition bench for another 8 years.

Meanwhile,

Kitikiti!
Katakata!

That's what is happening in Tinubu's camp due to Osinbajo's declaration
Obi doesn't have the popularity. He can't beat Osibanjo, not in the north, south west, middle belt or south south.
Re: 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor by koning: 10:53am On Apr 11, 2022
Osinbajo has never been his own man. He has always been piggybacked by Tinubu and others. If he becomes president, Tinubu would still be pulling the strings.

He is not rugged enough to withstand the heat. No backbone. That is my biggest problem with him.

Let's choose between Amaechi, Peter Obi and even OUK. Yes, men with balls.
Re: 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 11, 2022
realestate99:

How is he different? You people will castigate other regions representatives and hype all those mediocres from your region!!! Tell me how obi stood out when he was in office or forever keep shut!!! Write it down today, Obi won't make it to Top 3 in pdp primaries, he is a paper weight politician hyped by people that will open shops on election day.
He is a very rich man yet, I bet more righteous than you. You think a 'nobody' can win?

Mugu, think progressive not backwards...you did not mention a suitable alternative just talking nonsense, we need solutions.
Re: 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor by horladexino(m): 10:55am On Apr 11, 2022
Yorubanza:
Even the useless oshigbanjo is no match for Peter Obi.

Aside speaking grammer what does the mere commissioner know? He is as useless as the P in psychology. What did he achieve as a VP? Nothing!

His only famous achievement is to issue half- hearted and pretentious condolence messages upandan after innocent citizens are murdered in their thousands in omenkalivesdead home town in benue state

The midget Oshi-gwanjo, is a bloody murrafucking fake economist.

A fake pastor that is part and parcel of this current failed and monumentally unfortunate administration.

What exactly does the lying hypocrite want to do differently? He is no different from the mannequin in aso rock. Bunch of crooks!

He can only decieve his gullible supporters especially myopic, sentimental and tribalistic abobaku buffons

Peter 'Okwute' (The rock) Obi, remains the man to beat cool
This long epistle doesn't guarantee Peter Obi to be the president.
You don't hating other candidates to sell your own candidate this will never win you any elections.
Be wise

1 Like

Re: 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor by Seebrain: 10:56am On Apr 11, 2022
Yorubanza:
Even the useless oshigbanjo is no match for Peter Obi.

Aside speaking grammer what does the mere commissioner know? He is as useless as the P in psychology. What did he achieve as a VP? Nothing!

His only famous achievement is to issue half- hearted and pretentious condolence messages upandan after innocent citizens are murdered in their thousands in omenkalivesdead home town in benue state

The midget Oshi-gwanjo, is a bloody murrafucking fake economist.

A fake pastor that is part and parcel of this current failed and monumentally unfortunate administration.

What exactly does the lying hypocrite want to do differently? He is no different from the mannequin in aso rock. Bunch of crooks!

He can only decieve his gullible supporters especially myopic, sentimental and tribalistic abobaku buffons

Peter 'Okwute' (The rock) Obi, remains the man to beat cool
Man, be civil. You can sell your candidate without result to malign another candidate. It is an indication of feara d lack of confidence on your part.

1 Like

Re: 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor by ignis: 10:57am On Apr 11, 2022
nonxo007:

Obi doesn't have the popularity. He can't beat Osibanjo, not in the north, south west, middle belt or south south.

You are wrong.
Re: 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor by ignis: 10:58am On Apr 11, 2022
CloudWalker:

For the first I give you my like because your hatred for Tinubu is now comical

I don't hate anybody.
Re: 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor by jaybest90(m): 10:58am On Apr 11, 2022
Peter Obi stand no chance against osibade in the north and south west.. The remaining 5% can vote him..
Re: 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor by Serveyouright(m): 10:58am On Apr 11, 2022
Osibanjo and Zulum is the best thing that will ever happen to Nigeria come 2023. But if PDP bring Peter Obi as their flag bearer, that means they will cut my ealeir ticket. I will consider three factors to compaign and vote for aspirant next year.
1. Competency
2. Equity and fairness
3. Tribe. Yes tribe because I'm a full flesh Ibibio man, very tribalistic in nature. I will consider our Igbo brother first before other tribe.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor by realestate99: 10:58am On Apr 11, 2022
Fairmedia:

He is a very rich man yet, I bet more righteous than you. You think a 'nobody' can win?

Mugu, think progressive not backwards...you did not mention a suitable alternative just talking nonsense, we need solutions.
Another fool been deceived by obi's antics, what is the benchmark for his righteousness? Do you know him personally? Well, I believe you are from the region where logic and tact does not thrive, only emotions, having a conversation with your lots is tiring both online and offline
Re: 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor by Chipink(f): 11:01am On Apr 11, 2022
chymeze:
Novices here still think winning election in Nigeria is by how oratorical and intelligent you sound lolz. Tell that to northerners who don't give a damn about your rhetorics. E go shock una well. Politics in Nigeria is different from oratorical politics in America. The APC candidate is the one Buhari will back and my instincts just tells me it is Amaechi. Trust me, Amaechi would never have come into this contest if he didn't receive the secret nod and firm approval from Buhari. When I mean approval, I'm not talking about him having ambitions to be president and then going to meet the president for blessings like other candidates did. I mean Amaechi's case is like the Yar'ardua approval where obj had to literally force him into the contest. That's what amaechi's status is like.

U get sense...
Amechi is the next president of nigeria.
Buhari will hand it over to him.
I have said this before.
Nigerians no het sense... lol
Upon all theese happing in nigeria they still think credible election works in nigeria.
in this corrupt country a sitting president decides who rules... becoz everything is still under his control and u cant do nothing.
Jonathan just allowed himself to be outst.

Buhari will DASH amechi president.
Re: 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 11, 2022
Idiot PDP parading q pandora
Re: 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor by 3gpvids: 11:04am On Apr 11, 2022
I will never vote an igbo man to rule Nigeria
Re: 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor by 1865if: 11:04am On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
Obi Pandora?

Joke of the century cheesy

No one can match Star Boy. Pandora himself is aware. cool
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Professors Endorse Osinbajo For 2023 Presidential Race / FG Responds To Call For Petrol Price Increase / Policemen Protest In Ondo Over Non-Payment Of Election Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.