Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,151 members, 7,835,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Osinbajo 2023: How Buhari's Medical Leave Exposed Osinbajo's Incompetence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo 2023: How Buhari's Medical Leave Exposed Osinbajo's Incompetence (888 Views)

Governor Akeredolu Resumes Official Duties As He Returns From Medical Leave / Akeredolu Embarks On Medical Leave, Hands Over To Deputy / “He’s Not My Son” – Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo’s 2023 Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo 2023: How Buhari's Medical Leave Exposed Osinbajo's Incompetence by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
Buhari's Medical Leave in 2017 exposed Osinbajo's incompetence.

The following fails befell us whilst Osinbajo was Acting President

Arik Air was stopped from continuing to get a share of the lucrative intercontinental flights market.

Saraki 's NAss sat on the 2017 national budget proposal without passing it until well into July 2017.

Courts handed Nigeria's $1Trillion Malabu oil block that Obasanjo sold to two Foreign Western Oil companies for peanuts, back to those oil companies after Buhari had retrieved it from them and let in the court's custody.

Nnamdi Kanu was allowed to be freed on bail on compassionate grounds and then allowed to flout bail conditions freely.

Corrupt Acting Chief Justice of Nigeria Walter Onnoghen was confirmed into the substantive role.

Niger Delta Avengers running riot destroying oil infrastructure and western oil majors gladly declaring Force Majeure.

He has been given responsibility for our Economy in fact the first devaluation of Naira in this administration occurred whilst PMB was on leave.

Nigeria were given no significant roles when African Union shared appointments in 2017.

Imagine all this calamity in the few weeks he was in charge.

If you like to see what happens when he is in charge full time , make him president and see angry
Re: Osinbajo 2023: How Buhari's Medical Leave Exposed Osinbajo's Incompetence by Shetemi12(m): 12:52pm On Apr 11, 2022
Even if I don't really support his declaration.. All what you wrote here are purely lies. He did what other vice president has never done!

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo 2023: How Buhari's Medical Leave Exposed Osinbajo's Incompetence by God1000(m): 12:52pm On Apr 11, 2022
Blame the Cabals in aso rock

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo 2023: How Buhari's Medical Leave Exposed Osinbajo's Incompetence by PrinceOfLagos: 12:53pm On Apr 11, 2022
Tinubu and "pull him down" style of politics don start

Tinubu rest na , enough of this politics of blackmail
Re: Osinbajo 2023: How Buhari's Medical Leave Exposed Osinbajo's Incompetence by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu and pull him down style of politics don start

Tinubu rest na , enough of this politics of blackmail
Learn not to shy away from the truth at all times, it defines whom you really are as a person
Re: Osinbajo 2023: How Buhari's Medical Leave Exposed Osinbajo's Incompetence by PrinceOfLagos: 12:56pm On Apr 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
Learn not to shy away from the truth at all times, it defines whom you really are as a person
I don't argue with women

It's a total waste of time

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo 2023: How Buhari's Medical Leave Exposed Osinbajo's Incompetence by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I don't argue with women

Alpha man spotted �
Re: Osinbajo 2023: How Buhari's Medical Leave Exposed Osinbajo's Incompetence by PrinceOfLagos: 12:58pm On Apr 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
Alpha man spotted �

Re: Osinbajo 2023: How Buhari's Medical Leave Exposed Osinbajo's Incompetence by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 11, 2022
At the very best he missed ample opportunities to impress Nigerians that he could turn the nation around for the better.

At worst he is going to totally destroy the country.
Re: Osinbajo 2023: How Buhari's Medical Leave Exposed Osinbajo's Incompetence by helinues: 12:59pm On Apr 11, 2022
As expected. They must shift the attacks from Tinubu now to Osinbajo as he just declared.

Who God has blessed, anyone hating them is only attracting thunder
Re: Osinbajo 2023: How Buhari's Medical Leave Exposed Osinbajo's Incompetence by tollyboy5(m): 1:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I don't argue with women

Serious waste of time don't even try it.
Re: Osinbajo 2023: How Buhari's Medical Leave Exposed Osinbajo's Incompetence by helinues: 1:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
Iyaebe:

Truth from that guy?

You might need to wait till eternity.

That guy and lies are actually inseparable
Re: Osinbajo 2023: How Buhari's Medical Leave Exposed Osinbajo's Incompetence by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 11, 2022
helinues:

Truth from that guy?

You might need to wait till eternity.

That guy and lies are actually inseparable
ow really?
Re: Osinbajo 2023: How Buhari's Medical Leave Exposed Osinbajo's Incompetence by helinues: 1:02pm On Apr 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
ow really?

But you have been active on this forum now.

We have bursted that guy tired yet he would still come up with another phantom lies.

Someone that claimed his dad is from Osun state while his mum is from Imo but claiming a prince in Lagos.. How
Re: Osinbajo 2023: How Buhari's Medical Leave Exposed Osinbajo's Incompetence by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 11, 2022
helinues:

But you have been active on this forum now.

We have bursted that guy tired yet he would still come up with another phantom lies.

Someone that claimed his dad is from Osun state while his mum is from Imo but claiming a prince in Lagos.. How
Yes but mostly active on romance section. How do you know he’s lieing? Just diverse opinions is what I see here, all in all let’s pray for a better Nigeria. #fromafuturesenatorandfirstfemalepresidentofnigeria#
Re: Osinbajo 2023: How Buhari's Medical Leave Exposed Osinbajo's Incompetence by Rastaramsey(m): 1:10pm On Apr 11, 2022
Shetemi12:
Even if I don't really support his declaration.. All what you wrote here are purely lies. He did what other vice president has never done!

What did he do undecided lipsrsealed

Stop deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo 2023: How Buhari's Medical Leave Exposed Osinbajo's Incompetence by helinues: 1:14pm On Apr 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
Yes but mostly active on romance section. How do you know he’s lieing? Just diverse opinions is what I see here, all in all let’s pray for a better Nigeria. #fromafuturesenatorandfirstfemalepresidentofnigeria#

I can write a book regarding that guy's lies on this forum, not just only me but other active members on politics section as well, abi no be I flew in?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo 2023: How Buhari's Medical Leave Exposed Osinbajo's Incompetence by GooodHardDick: 1:27pm On Apr 11, 2022
Osinbajo is a complete failure just like buhari.
All osinbajo does is to drop motivational quotes here and there as if he's talking to sec school students.

Meanwhile I stand with Peter Obi 100%
Re: Osinbajo 2023: How Buhari's Medical Leave Exposed Osinbajo's Incompetence by Donshegxy10(m): 1:29pm On Apr 11, 2022
OP, all what you quoted is nonsense.....

During osinbajo short period in power, he stabilize the economy, he sack buhari cousin for incompetence, he did not interfere in the role of the judiciary and legislature, the malabu oil issue was due to buhari incomopetence, how will you just leave a case in court without attending to it.

You forgot to write that A LARGE PERCENTAGE OF NIGERIANS WERE PRAYING THAT BUHARI SHOULD NOT RETURN BECAUSE OF THE PROGRESS OSINBAJO MAKE.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo 2023: How Buhari's Medical Leave Exposed Osinbajo's Incompetence by 4ckyou: 1:41pm On Apr 11, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Osinbajo is a complete failure just like buhari.
All osinbajo does is to drop motivational quotes here and there as if he's talking to sec school students.

Meanwhile I stand with Peter Obi 100%

Obi will not even win pdp ticket, atiku will win it as always
Re: Osinbajo 2023: How Buhari's Medical Leave Exposed Osinbajo's Incompetence by GooodHardDick: 1:43pm On Apr 11, 2022
4ckyou:

Obi will not even win pdp ticket, atiku will win it as always

Pdp knows if they give their ticket to atiku, they will lose massively.

Of course, they know they have no option than to give their ticket to Obi

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Consensus Drive Failed, We Are Not Part Of Any Agreement / Now That Peter Obi Has Joined Labour Party... / My Advise To Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.