Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

2023: Arewa Group Secures N’east Support For Emefiele - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Arewa Group Secures N’east Support For Emefiele (248 Views)

2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) / North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum / 2023: PDP Considers Repeating Joint N’east/s’east Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Arewa Group Secures N’east Support For Emefiele by alsudan: 12:57pm On Apr 11, 2022
By Omeiza Ajayi

Abuja—A group of northern leaders and politicians under the aegis of Arewa Alliance for the Presidency of Godwin Emefiele, AAPGE, weekend, said it had secured the endorsement of stakeholders in the North East for the Central Bank of Nigeria CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele, ahead of next year’s presidential election.

The group also said it had commenced regional engagements with Northern stakeholders on the pathway to realising a Presidency of Emefiele.

National Convener of the group, Dauda KUSHU, said his team had in Yola, Adamawa State convened a zonal endorsement session for Mr Emefiele.

According to him, “The event was well-attended by stakeholders from various industries including businessmen, Agribusiness operators, politicians, civil servants, religious leaders, traditional leaders, women and youths, who all endorsed Mr Godwin Emefiele for President.

“Putting their approval on the Presidency of Godwin Emefiele at the event were several North-East groups, including the North-East Business Community, North-East APC Youth Leaders, North-East APC Women Leaders and North-East APC Stakeholders.

Before the event, AAPGE had met with all 21 Local Government APC Party Chairmen in Adamawa State and other party executives, who also warmly received the proposition of an Emefiele presidency.”

The group added that before Emefiele was appointed CBN Governor, less-privileged Nigerians had not felt the impact of Government.

“However, with Emefiele’s interventions and policies which are focused on poverty alleviation, the group said that the lives of millions of Nigerians have been significantly improved.

“Lauding Emefiele’s Agric transformation efforts, AAPGE noted that Emefiele has abolished Nigeria’s status as a food-dependent nation and turned it into a food self-sufficient nation, adding that if Emefiele is given the opportunity to continue as President from where he left off as CBN Governor, Nigeria will definitely be the better for it”, said Mr Kushu.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/2023-arewa-group-secures-neast-support-for-emefiele/

Re: 2023: Arewa Group Secures N’east Support For Emefiele by qekng40(f): 12:59pm On Apr 11, 2022
Una mumu no too much?

Even the blind/deaf and the dead knows Emefiele goes no where grin
Re: 2023: Arewa Group Secures N’east Support For Emefiele by Rastaramsey(m): 1:03pm On Apr 11, 2022
That's what's up mah niggarr.....

Many Nigerians will always remain stupid undecided undecided
That IPOB man has nothing to offer this country sad sad

I don't know why people are just too blind to see that...
Re: 2023: Arewa Group Secures N’east Support For Emefiele by PrinceOfLagos: 1:07pm On Apr 11, 2022
qekng40:
Una mumu no too much?

Even the blind/deaf and the dead knows Emefiele goes no where grin
This Tinubu asslicker already wailing

Una go see mehmeh
Re: 2023: Arewa Group Secures N’east Support For Emefiele by PrinceOfLagos: 1:08pm On Apr 11, 2022
Rastaramsey:
That's what's up mah niggarr.....

Many Nigerians will always remain stupid undecided undecided
That IPOB man has nothing to offer this country sad sad

I don't know why people are just too blind to see that...
So not supporting Ashiere Tinubu now make them stupid

You're not intelligent than the northerners when it comes to politics
Re: 2023: Arewa Group Secures N’east Support For Emefiele by qekng40(f): 1:08pm On Apr 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This Tinubu asslicker
God forbids bad thing! shocked
Re: 2023: Arewa Group Secures N’east Support For Emefiele by Rilwayne001: 1:08pm On Apr 11, 2022
Make him declare today abeg grin
Re: 2023: Arewa Group Secures N’east Support For Emefiele by PrinceOfLagos: 1:09pm On Apr 11, 2022
qekng40:

God forbids bad thing! shocked
So you've suddenly turned your back on Tinubu after Osibanjo declaration

Some people just no stable in this game of politics ..
Re: 2023: Arewa Group Secures N’east Support For Emefiele by qekng40(f): 1:12pm On Apr 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
So you've suddenly turned your back on Tinubu after Osibanjo declaration
Some people just no stable in this game of politics ..
If u mistaken me for someone, fine..
LOOK face b4 you talk!
BAT will never rule this nation!
Re: 2023: Arewa Group Secures N’east Support For Emefiele by PrinceOfLagos: 1:13pm On Apr 11, 2022
qekng40:

If u mistaken me for someone, fine..

LOOK face b4 you talk!

BAT will never rule this nation!
My apologies then
Re: 2023: Arewa Group Secures N’east Support For Emefiele by qekng40(f): 1:14pm On Apr 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
My apologies then
Better.... cool
Re: 2023: Arewa Group Secures N’east Support For Emefiele by qekng40(f): 1:14pm On Apr 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
My apologies then
Better.... cool
Re: 2023: Arewa Group Secures N’east Support For Emefiele by GooodHardDick: 1:18pm On Apr 11, 2022
This one wan give tinubu heart attack!

However, I support Peter Obi 100%
Peter obi has my vote already

(1) (Reply)

DISCLAIMER: RE- Hon. Vincent Ofumelu Secretly Obtains PDP Forms / Why Do People 'Say Sorry To Bother You' When Asking For Financial Assistance? / Imo Hausa Community Congratulates Gov. Hope Uzodimma On The Occasion Of Sallah C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.