Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,058 members, 7,828,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Do Politicians Children Feel Ashamed Of What Thier Parent Are Doing To Us? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Politicians Children Feel Ashamed Of What Thier Parent Are Doing To Us? (173 Views)

Pictures:Nigeria Corrupt Politicians Children Flexing Their Luxury High End Cars / Do Not Feel Ashamed, Consult PDP Governors – Tambuwal Challenges APC Govs / Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Politicians Children Feel Ashamed Of What Thier Parent Are Doing To Us? by OscarJaden(m): 1:37pm On Apr 11, 2022
Just like the topic above
Do politicians kids feel ashamed and bad about what their parents are doing to us. I'm curious.

Just this morning, VP Osinbajo declare for the sit of the president for the next election that is coming and so many Nigerians we're calling him names like the short professor,Judas that don't have sence
If he is my father i will be so ashamed coming on social media every day and seen Nigerians pouring out insults on him like that
Re: Do Politicians Children Feel Ashamed Of What Thier Parent Are Doing To Us? by Naijanascam: 1:51pm On Apr 11, 2022
Why will they be ashamed?......

When they are living the best life UNBOTHERED

They aren't the cause of bad governance though
Re: Do Politicians Children Feel Ashamed Of What Thier Parent Are Doing To Us? by Newton2024: 2:11pm On Apr 11, 2022
They are not bothered.
They don't care.

Lie Mohammed's children
Tinubu's children
Etcetera...
Re: Do Politicians Children Feel Ashamed Of What Thier Parent Are Doing To Us? by teekay213(m): 2:14pm On Apr 11, 2022
I pray make dem shame o

When they are spending our money and oppressing us.

(1) (Reply)

Comr. Ubani Dannie, A Powerful Force To Drive Youth Leadership / Delta Central Will Get A Better Deal With Ede Dafinone As Senator Says Akamovba / Buhari And Osinbajo: Alike, Yet Unalike (II)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.