Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,114 members, 7,828,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Russian Soldier Arrested After He Filmed Himself Raping A Baby In Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Soldier Arrested After He Filmed Himself Raping A Baby In Ukraine (72451 Views)

U.S Soldier Arrested In Russia, Accused Of Stealing (Photo) / Hamas Terrorist Filmed His Own Death During The Surprise Attack On Israel / Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Soldier Arrested After He Filmed Himself Raping A Baby In Ukraine by pacespot(m): 4:25pm On Apr 12, 2022
Evil people take advantage of war or any instability to perpetrate their evil, see his face.

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldier Arrested After He Filmed Himself Raping A Baby In Ukraine by victorv12(m): 4:58pm On Apr 12, 2022
omis1:
of course everything negative is fake news to u guys ,like Russia soilders are saint.
Keep supporting evil

It's a fake news.
Re: Russian Soldier Arrested After He Filmed Himself Raping A Baby In Ukraine by omis1(m): 5:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
victorv12:

It's a fake news.
same way u pootin worshippers said he won’t invade ukraine and it’s fake news then. Defenders of ev
Re: Russian Soldier Arrested After He Filmed Himself Raping A Baby In Ukraine by Wchris(m): 5:22pm On Apr 12, 2022
That is the definition of a true Russian. They are as useless as their clueless president
Re: Russian Soldier Arrested After He Filmed Himself Raping A Baby In Ukraine by bepositive11: 5:23pm On Apr 12, 2022
You think they will share a video of a baby getting raped anyhow Do you even want to see a baby getting raped

All these major news outlets are sharing this because they have confirmed it. That is more than enough for the general public

Shoodboi:
Russia this, Russia that, but they will never show you the so-called video.

If Ukraine puts1% of the effort they put into discrediting Russia into fighting, they would've probably driven the Russians out of Ukraine, or at least, put up a good fight. But NO, they won't, and will instead continue spreading propaganda.

In the meantime, they will continue chopping beating on the ground back to back, and by the time this is all over, they'd at least compensate themselves for winning the war on the internet.

Re: Russian Soldier Arrested After He Filmed Himself Raping A Baby In Ukraine by Gnosis777: 6:01pm On Apr 12, 2022
If this is true, then this sick f*ck should be placed in front of a firing squad...disgusting!
Re: Russian Soldier Arrested After He Filmed Himself Raping A Baby In Ukraine by plaindealer: 7:22pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ukraine perfectly exposed the Russian military as a very weak, incompetent, unprofessional, crude, ill-equipped, badly trained and grossly demoralized military.

Apart from these ghastly disgusting atrocities, imagine soldiers in this day and age stealing clothes, pots and pans, microwave ovens, watches, shoes, dishwashers and mundane items from defenseless civilians. This is also a war crime.

Obviously, this is another reflection of a very backward and poor Russian society.

Sad..

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldier Arrested After He Filmed Himself Raping A Baby In Ukraine by gambojimeta: 7:26pm On Apr 12, 2022
plaindealer:
Ukraine perfectly exposed the Russian military as a very weak, incompetent, unprofessional, crude, ill-equipped, badly trained and grossly demoralized military.

Apart from these ghastly disgusting atrocities, imagine soldiers in this day and age stealing clothes, pots and pans, microwave ovens, watches, shoes, dishwashers and mundane items from defenseless civilians. This is also a war crime.

Obviously, this is another reflection of a very backward and poor Russian society.

Sad..
I was shocked to read about them stealing underwear grin

But then again, wages are extremely low in Russia (less than $200 a month minimum wage).
Re: Russian Soldier Arrested After He Filmed Himself Raping A Baby In Ukraine by plaindealer: 7:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
gambojimeta:

I was shocked to read about them stealing underwear grin

But then again, wages are extremely low in Russia (less than $200 a month minimum wage).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vyY4rnJ7lA

Check out a video of the poor bastards shipping looted items from Ukraine to Russia via Belarus.

Re: Russian Soldier Arrested After He Filmed Himself Raping A Baby In Ukraine by 2016easy2017: 7:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
Propaganda
Re: Russian Soldier Arrested After He Filmed Himself Raping A Baby In Ukraine by LogicBomb8: 8:32pm On Apr 12, 2022
This feels like someone is sholving thing down our throat to believe
Re: Russian Soldier Arrested After He Filmed Himself Raping A Baby In Ukraine by tradepunter: 9:22pm On Apr 12, 2022
Teaser4:
Fake news….

Fake news kill you there... Nu let me swear for you because at this rate you going karma will make it happen to you...

Keep supporting evil
Re: Russian Soldier Arrested After He Filmed Himself Raping A Baby In Ukraine by Teaser4(m): 9:29pm On Apr 12, 2022
tradepunter:

Fake news kill you there... Nu let me swear for you because at this rate you going karma will make it happen to you...

Keep supporting evil
nah ogun go kill your papa
Re: Russian Soldier Arrested After He Filmed Himself Raping A Baby In Ukraine by HITsquad: 9:45pm On Apr 12, 2022
donbrowser:

Who gave room for propaganda? Putin is a fool, he's been seeking a chance to invade Ukraine. NATO was only a lame excuse. He should have learnt from USA, they wait for the right time e.g. A terrorist attack and capitalize on it because their citizens are involved but the fool just fell into the trap of his enemies. By the time the propaganda reaches his throat... Lemme reserve my comments
putin is protecting his county bro... NATO was originally formed to suffocate USSR.

bro I'm not here for toomuch talk but if I was Putin I would do the same thing to protect my country from NATO... I wouldn't want my sworn enemy at my backyard.
Ukraine is the fool for allowing herself become the Battle ground for western powers and Russia.

funny enough just one country is making a whole NATO and EU result to propaganda to overcome. shame on them.

Ukraine is just a bait and dumb ass country... and their selfie president is even a bigger fool, whining all the time
Re: Russian Soldier Arrested After He Filmed Himself Raping A Baby In Ukraine by donbrowser(m): 9:56pm On Apr 12, 2022
HITsquad:
putin is protecting his county bro... NATO was originally formed to suffocate USSR.

bro I'm not here for toomuch talk but if I was Putin I would do the same thing to protect my country from NATO... I wouldn't want my sworn enemy at my backyard.
Ukraine is the fool for allowing herself become the Battle ground for western powers and Russia.

funny enough just one country is making a whole NATO and EU result to propaganda to overcome. shame on them.

Ukraine is just a bait and dumb ass country... and their selfie president is even a bigger fool, whining all the time

So why can't Putin create his own force? Why invade your neighbor's country?
Re: Russian Soldier Arrested After He Filmed Himself Raping A Baby In Ukraine by HellVictorinho4(m): 12:31am On Apr 13, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:
Source.

Sun.co.uk

La believe la bend

Neither do you have to accept Putin exists when the sun says it
Re: Russian Soldier Arrested After He Filmed Himself Raping A Baby In Ukraine by TheGift: 6:24am On Apr 13, 2022
Drenimarcus:
This has been debunked as an old video. Y’all doing things to get to front page. Get a grip!

Even if it is an old video, so?
Re: Russian Soldier Arrested After He Filmed Himself Raping A Baby In Ukraine by TiredHuman: 5:43pm On Apr 13, 2022
This is SICK!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated / Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures / Ivana Trump Is Dead! (Donald Trump's First Wife Dies At 73)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.