Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Joseph Makoju Is Dead - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Joseph Makoju Is Dead (32027 Views)

Joseph Ezeokafor Receives Rolls Royce From Son As Birthday Gift (photos) / Dangote Cement Appoints Michel Puchercos As Group CEO; Joseph Makoju Retires / Multiple Taxes, High-interest Loans Killing Manufacturers – Makoju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joseph Makoju Is Dead by masseratti: 11:05pm On Apr 11, 2022
Obansy112:
Rest in perfect peace.. one of the Ebira finest, humble peaceful and loving.. We will surely miss you. good night Adiu..
cos he was born in okene didn't mean he was ebira, I bet he is from Òkun.
Re: Joseph Makoju Is Dead by masseratti: 11:07pm On Apr 11, 2022
Whobedatte:
OBJs partner in crime, 16bn dollars swept under the carpet trying to fix power all to no avail
which partner? is an adviser a minister? stop saying what you don't know, this man is one of the finest brain in power sector but will politicians listen to their advice?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joseph Makoju Is Dead by masseratti: 11:10pm On Apr 11, 2022
Satazaa:
he is in my opinion one of the most illustrious citizen the ebiras and kogi state has ever produced, a complete professional and consummate corporate Titan and gentleman :
is Makoju not from Òkun again? I don't understand why Ebira people are so saying he is from Ebira land because he was born in Okene.
Re: Joseph Makoju Is Dead by realsammie(m): 7:22am On Apr 12, 2022
His son Austin was my course mate during my undergraduate days in A.B.U Zaria. May his Soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Joseph Makoju Is Dead by spydera: 11:48am On Apr 13, 2022
AdaNri1:
learn this and be quiet sometimes
Okay little retard
Re: Joseph Makoju Is Dead by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 13, 2022
spydera:

Okay little retard
You know I was going to ignore you, to show you that you’re an insignificant nonentity who will never grow for the fact that you don’t learn from your mistakes. But it occurred to me that you are a hypocrite. Someone who cannot respect the dead, refuses to learn from it, yet is dishing out church advice!!
grin grin grin Nairaland sha. This is just a warning.
Chidera or whatever, I will expose you! Run from me.

Re: Joseph Makoju Is Dead by Adnoy: 8:54pm On Apr 16, 2022
masseratti:
is Makoju not from Òkun again? I don't understand why Ebira people are so saying he is from Ebira land because he was born in Okene.

He was an Ebira man
Re: Joseph Makoju Is Dead by Handsum64: 9:00am On Apr 17, 2022
Died on Monday reported by Nairaland on Sunday
Re: Joseph Makoju Is Dead by spydera: 12:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
AdaNri1:
You know I was going to ignore you, to show you that you’re an insignificant nonentity who will never grow for the fact that you don’t learn from your mistakes. But it occurred to me that you are a hypocrite. Someone who cannot respect the dead, refuses to learn from it, yet is dishing out church advice!!
grin grin grin Nairaland sha. This is just a warning.
Chidera or whatever, I will expose you! Run from me.

Wahala...
From one alleged nonentity to another, which is you of course (a pained and myopic one for that significant matter), you are free to do whatever will keep you from wasting space on Earth.
Run kor, exposition ni...lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

American ATM Dispenses 100$ To Customers Instead Of 20$ / Made-in-aba Shoes Go Global As Foreign Investors Show Interest / Real Reasons Behind Shoprite’s Planned Exit From Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.