Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo (52186 Views)

2023: Court Asked To Bar APC From Replacing Masari As Tinubu’s VP / What Happens If Tinubu’s VP Placeholder, Masari, Goes Rogue? / Shun Religion, Ethnicity In Choosing Tinubu’s VP, Ex-Deputy Govs Urge APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by bancoleh: 8:37am On Apr 12, 2022
Morally or legally, level playing ground
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by Jackson105: 8:37am On Apr 12, 2022
A
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by kenzysmith: 8:37am On Apr 12, 2022
My boy shey u no wetin I do funso Williams ba?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by ignis: 8:37am On Apr 12, 2022
Father and prodigal son.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by MadamVanessa(f): 8:37am On Apr 12, 2022
shocked
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by bigdammyj: 8:37am On Apr 12, 2022
Reading captions..
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by wallay77(m): 8:37am On Apr 12, 2022
None of them go be president

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by AmazingELixir: 8:37am On Apr 12, 2022
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I just hope what I'm seeing is not a deja vu Funshodinho Williamson......perhaps this was what the medical tourist was referring to in his viral statement.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by Jeffyblaq(m): 8:38am On Apr 12, 2022
Michelle70:
Tinubu: Oboy u better step down cos na only ugly people deh become president from southern Nigeria, if i deh lie ask GEJ and OBJ and from the look of things na me be the most ugly aspirant.

Osinbajo: Tah! Adeboye don break that curse
Better still..
You ugly pass me?
Take a good look at me.
Like monkey wey lick lime.
Funny country with funny folks

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by schoolboymatt(m): 8:39am On Apr 12, 2022
Tinubu: you don grow wings ahbi?

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by chatinent: 8:40am On Apr 12, 2022
Tinubu: I see you are ungrateful. You want to fck me up, right? I laugh at you.

Osibanjo: who never fck up hands in the air.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by Skillsnigeria: 8:40am On Apr 12, 2022
angry
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by chukwuibuipob: 8:41am On Apr 12, 2022
:oShallow bah
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu: Yemi, stop running faster than your shallow

Yemi: baba calm down, Over taking is allowed..
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by Ikenna17(m): 8:41am On Apr 12, 2022
Good Morning Beautiful Nairalanders, start your day off right with the news episode of the Booze with the Bros podcast. Links in signature

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 12, 2022
u see y helping people to the top isn't a good thing, u should stay neutral than helping pull others to.the top, it gets to a Time when u regret it, and tinubu is on that now, backbiting and backstabbing, is the norm in politics, U remember why British secretary Cummings was sack by boris johnson out of 1o downing ,he was building network inside the downing Street, trying to cut down any perceived enemy there was a lot of infighting inside there and Cummings was gearing to be the next PM under boris, can u imagine the insult? staying or living under somebody and wanting to replace the person is betrayal, thats what lucifer did that made God chase him out of heaven, Cummings was accused of being domineering
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by Born2Breed(f): 8:42am On Apr 12, 2022
farem:
Me: Hmnn, Yemi....... !

TIFNUBU: You are a small boy,kwe kwe kwe..

OSINGBADE: Senior man, forget my height.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by michoim(m): 8:43am On Apr 12, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You can say that again...power has change hands.lol
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by anayolity: 8:43am On Apr 12, 2022
Tinubu: Hey Son

Osibanjo: I am not your Son

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by babaalagbo11(m): 8:44am On Apr 12, 2022
No permanent enemy in politics only permanent interests

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by michoim(m): 8:45am On Apr 12, 2022
Heathrow44:
u see y helping people to the top isn't a good thing, u should stay neutral than helping pull others to.the top, it gets to a Time when u regret it, and tinubu is on that now, backbiting and backstabbing, is the norm in politics, U remember why British secretary Cummings was sack by boris johnson out of 1o downing ,he was building network inside the downing Street, trying to cut down any perceived enemy there was a lot of infighting inside there and Cummings was gearing to be the next PM under boris, can u imagine the insult? staying or living under somebody and wanting to replace the person is betrayal, thats what lucifer did that made God chase him out of heaven, Cummings was accused of being domineering
Very wrong school of thought...

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by Truthisunique2: 8:45am On Apr 12, 2022
a4cube:
They have to go pass Amaechi and Co b4 thinking of PDP. Don't you think so?
the funny thing is buhari and the north would just be laughing

It seems na osinbajo and tinubu go tear themselves by themselves grin

Buhari work would be very easy now give a neutral person the ticket so that osinbajo and tinubu go rest
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 12, 2022
Wrestle Mania 23

THE END OF AN ERA

MATCH TYPE: No Holds barred

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by Scottz: 8:46am On Apr 12, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

good morning boss sorry to bother you. Few days ago I posted that I need just 1k to treat myself from typhoid it came at the wrong time when I was broke someone tagged mods and made me look like sh!t. I got no help
Pls kindly assist at least I've been taking herbs and it works but can't feed well. I have what I do just that I've not been patronized recently pls kindly help pls
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by Ezedon(m): 8:46am On Apr 12, 2022
YOU THINK SAY YOU DEY WISE, YOU ARE A MUMU MAN
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by BabaO2: 8:48am On Apr 12, 2022
Divide and rule tactics.
Obviously Tinubu is not happy with Osinbajo again from his response to the media yesterday.
Looks like Osinbajo was forced into the race
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by Olabode211: 8:50am On Apr 12, 2022
Tinuomi godfather for ever.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by rajiedreez: 8:50am On Apr 12, 2022
Tinubu: Yemi, iyen iwona.
Osinbajo: yes, kilofeshele
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by bmsteady(m): 8:51am On Apr 12, 2022
Tinubu: we must not loose this position this time around in Yoruba land because we need that power to undo what hold our greatness as a country of many nation Yemi, so you need to declare for contesting also, we must confuse them.

Yemi: Yes baba, a lot of things need to be change, since past 7yrs, I've seen it all. I like your ideas as u said. one of us will get the position at the end sir. You are a great strategist, tactician, I can call you Jagaban!
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 12, 2022
Osinbajon = Baba your time Don pass, you gave your time to Buhari.

Tinubu = laugh hahaha! So, you want to bench me. Baba laugh again hahaha!

farem:
Me: Hmnn, Yemi....... !

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by MrUchenna1(m): 8:53am On Apr 12, 2022
Never tell a young person that anything cannot be done.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by Shebbs: 8:54am On Apr 12, 2022
Tinubu: Don't Bite The Finger That Fed You
Osinbajo: That Finger Got Bitten By Ambode 3Years Ago, I'm Here To Cut Of The Full Hand.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding / Senator Ben Murray-bruce Drops Another Bombshell (Tweet) / Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.