Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo (52184 Views)

2023: Court Asked To Bar APC From Replacing Masari As Tinubu’s VP / What Happens If Tinubu’s VP Placeholder, Masari, Goes Rogue? / Shun Religion, Ethnicity In Choosing Tinubu’s VP, Ex-Deputy Govs Urge APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 12, 2022
Why stand so close to JAGABAN without an N95 Facemask? Another pandemic looms...

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by bilangha(m): 8:56am On Apr 12, 2022
The game of challenge

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by MartinsD12(m): 8:56am On Apr 12, 2022
farem:
Me: Hmnn, Yemi....... !
Yemi get mind declare, ambode you see your life
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by olatuns2017: 8:57am On Apr 12, 2022
farem:

Yemi betrayer
Fake pastor
Ingratitude

No shame
You know you don't have electorial value than your boss...because dey dash u VP u wan turn to opportunist and thinks u are smart

You are not better administrators than Fashola and Gbaja ...it was because muslim muslim can't win in 2015

That was y u were appointment VP by BAT

You are a disgrace to pastorhood

We would vote Atiku instead of berayer in 2023

We would retain SW

You and your cohorts will be the biggest looser

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 12, 2022
Osinbajo... You are my father.

Tinubu... I don't have a son.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by R0LL0N(m): 9:00am On Apr 12, 2022
Tinubu: (Smiles) Yemi! Look at me very well, I am the real Ojuyobo, (smiles) you dare me and still standing in my presence.

Osinb: Oga mi, I remain loyal while standing, democracy is open to everyone.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by Proudlyomonna: 9:01am On Apr 12, 2022
successmatters:
If you don't step down for me, I will beat you up now.

I will not step down oya è se tì inu yin angry
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by Praktikals(m): 9:01am On Apr 12, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Nothing. It means nothing. It's an old picture. Dont read any meaning to it.
The pix is not real.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by Johnstone619(m): 9:08am On Apr 12, 2022
Tinubu:yemi yemi he he he he... u don get mind now abi we blend u finish now do like say u don arrive abi...

Osinbajo:baba forget ooo one on one is allowed oo if u gbemu we go knack u something

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by robosky02(m): 9:10am On Apr 12, 2022
Tunubu: Hello my boy, thank you for holding ground for me... Now I need the baton

Osibanjo: Baba, music done change, obi is a boy, obi is a boy, e done do.
Now I am a man want to use the baton too

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by frog12: 9:10am On Apr 12, 2022
why does TINUBU want to be president at all costs ??!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 12, 2022
frog12:
why does TINUBU want to be president at all costs ??!!!

As much as i don't like the Tinubu, he has a right to run for president

And we have a right to use our votes to stop him
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by Sunny042(m): 9:13am On Apr 12, 2022
Osibobo, u know I need to sit on that Aso chair in order to heal my licking ass
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by greymiles: 9:13am On Apr 12, 2022
Yemi u are playing with death
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by MadeINchenzen2: 9:13am On Apr 12, 2022
Yemi: I am the solution to the problems in Nigeria, and you are the problem to my solution... stand down now !!!

BAT: one more word from you and you're a dead man !!!
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by frog12: 9:16am On Apr 12, 2022
he has the right but the way he dey behave like the presidency be him property to inherit

subsidywise18:

As much as i don't like the Tinubu, he has a right to run for president

And we have a right to use our votes to stop him
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by Preton: 9:16am On Apr 12, 2022
[s]
God1000:
The new boss standing up to his former godfather
[/s]
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by chrixtoimoh: 9:16am On Apr 12, 2022
WrestleMania 2023!
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:16am On Apr 12, 2022
Not one of them Will be president.. Nigeria will scatter

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by ugodson(m): 9:17am On Apr 12, 2022
Tibubu: so u are now a man you will contest against me?

Osibanjo: *just smiles at him*
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by Ilaje1: 9:17am On Apr 12, 2022
farem:

Yemi, so you are prepared to go to war with me ( in Tinubu's voice).

Asiwaju, in the sub section 3 paragraph 15, every citizen has the right to run an office.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by hotseat: 9:18am On Apr 12, 2022
TINUBU: One of you would betray me.

OSINBAJO: Boss, I swear to God, I'll never betray you. Remember, I'm a pasta.

TINUBU: It's okay, but I know there's daggers in men's smiles.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by Cardilac2323: 9:18am On Apr 12, 2022
farem:

So you have the gut to declare abi
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by kingyakos: 9:20am On Apr 12, 2022
Tinubu: yemi don't think because u see my teeth u think I'm smiling with u....

Yemi: tinubu let me make it clear to u that today no be yesterday and I fit challenge u anywhere, u been be governor, I be vice president and if u do anyhow I go brush u and hand u over to efcc

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 12, 2022
frog12:
he has the right but the way he dey behave like the presidency be him property to inherit

They all do.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by frog12: 9:24am On Apr 12, 2022
i think a rich man is better for the position because these people only go there to enrich themselves. a rich man doesn't care about these things. so maybe Peter obi.

OgunkeelAllMod:
Not one of them Will be president.. Nigeria will scatter
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by ufuosman(m): 9:26am On Apr 12, 2022
Man to Man
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by tonididdy(m): 9:29am On Apr 12, 2022
farem:

Osinbanjo: I'm 65yrs old sir, and you?

Tinibu: ahh... I senior you with 4years oh. I'm 96 ... Sorry 69yrs old grin... I dey always mistake 69 with 96,dont mind my old age grin ( smiles sheeplessly)
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by simpleseyi: 9:30am On Apr 12, 2022
God1000:
The new boss standing up to his former godfather

You mean Judas standing up to look his "Jesus" in the eyes?

Remind me how Judas ended.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by Gkemz: 9:30am On Apr 12, 2022
Tinubu: So na you want challenge me in primary.

Osibanjo: With all due respect, yes sir because I have the interest of the masses in picture.

Tinubu: Hmm...
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by oyejideogunjumo: 9:34am On Apr 12, 2022
TINUBU: Yemi, o wi bee
O de se bee.
Se o mo pe Erin kii fon ki omo re naa find?
(Yemi, you said so and you did so.
Don't you know that two elephants can't trumpet at the same time?
PYO: Baba, na so we see am o.
That one was in the past.
Ten elephants can trumpet at the same time nowadays
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by alagba333(m): 9:34am On Apr 12, 2022
How dare u declare for presidency

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election / Ademola Adeleke And Omisore Pictured Together / Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.