Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo (52185 Views)

2023: Court Asked To Bar APC From Replacing Masari As Tinubu’s VP / What Happens If Tinubu’s VP Placeholder, Masari, Goes Rogue? / Shun Religion, Ethnicity In Choosing Tinubu’s VP, Ex-Deputy Govs Urge APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by Adelivinggreat(m): 9:39am On Apr 12, 2022
Jungle done mature
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by jackie35(m): 9:53am On Apr 12, 2022
farem:
Me: Hmnn, Yemi....... !

T - Yemi, you self don dey grow wings, abi?

Y - Egbon, forget!! people want me more than
you
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by mcameo: 9:56am On Apr 12, 2022
Asiwaju: Yemi, you want to bam bam, want to chill with the big boys?

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by bonnyhope: 9:56am On Apr 12, 2022
Ttalk:
Tinubu: "Yemi, don't mind them o, we must not allowed PDP to know our plan. Let's set confusion into their camp"

2 of them cannot be on ballot in general election except one decamp

So where is the confusion coming from
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by BENEAMATA: 10:03am On Apr 12, 2022
BAT ; " you think say you wise ? !

PYO ; e ehn noww ! !

Good morning all .
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by Caseless: 10:09am On Apr 12, 2022
Why do I feel Osinbajo could step down on the day of the primaries for Tinubu and feel also that this is calculated?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by del(m): 10:16am On Apr 12, 2022
Osibanjo: This is the game plan, I will declare to confuse them

Tinubu: Yemi, you are learning very fast

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by hohafrank(m): 10:36am On Apr 12, 2022
You know that VP always indicate interest for presidency,that has always be the tread.
In short,you are a betrayal.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by Ttalk: 10:39am On Apr 12, 2022
bonnyhope:

2 of them cannot be on ballot in general election except one decamp

So where is the confusion coming from

It's a plan to force PDP to zone it's presidency to the South.

But in case PDP retain it in the north, Osinbajo would be the changer for APC
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:41am On Apr 12, 2022
Overconfidence will mess Tinubu up. Look at his gesture in Oyo state state the day: youths wi run after he's done. I pitched my tent with Peter Obi
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by MrSly(m): 10:47am On Apr 12, 2022
Ttalk:
Tinubu: "Yemi, don't mind them o, we must not allowed PDP to know our plan. Let's set confusion into their camp"
It is good to calm the tension. But this is was between the two. They are already fighting dirty as one drug Baron earlier threatened.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by Ashimiuamuda: 10:48am On Apr 12, 2022
Tinubu : you dey show you get ball abi. Osinbajo : and so ?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by Boladdsox(m): 10:50am On Apr 12, 2022
Who dey follow Pa Bolya laugh na?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by victorsola: 10:52am On Apr 12, 2022
farem:
Me: Hmnn, Yemi....... !
I don’t know how this people want to go through with the primaries. So far there is primaries , tinubu is the apc presidential candidate.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by OgunkeelAllMod: 11:12am On Apr 12, 2022
frog12:
i think a rich man is better for the position because these people only go there to enrich themselves. a rich man doesn't care about these things. so maybe Peter obi.

most so called rich people in Nigeria are kleptomaniac by nature.they only want more and more.they neverlstop looking and looting money

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by ojibole(m): 11:57am On Apr 12, 2022
Tinubu be like...shey you wan collect?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by kolmart: 12:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
Osinbajo for life!!!!
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 12, 2022

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by Zeemam: 12:44pm On Apr 12, 2022
Una no get work
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by LaJoe2: 12:45pm On Apr 12, 2022
So you won try me!
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by eburuu: 12:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
Once and errand boy
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by Ameduedwin: 12:59pm On Apr 12, 2022
Tinubu: yemi, how dare you ?

Yemi : I will challenge you , oya let go to primary.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 12, 2022
Yemi, finally growing some balls...
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by HomeofSolution(m): 1:44pm On Apr 12, 2022
Clash of the Titans

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by Bimpe29: 4:58pm On Apr 12, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu: Yemi, stop running faster than your shadow

Yemi: baba calm down, Over taking is allowed..
Lol! After all, heaven will not fall when/if I become the President.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by VoiceofDPeople: 6:09pm On Apr 12, 2022
God1000:
The new boss standing up to his former godfather

Very funny
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by Rexymania(m): 8:51pm On Apr 12, 2022
He's not ambode, he's Prof. Yemi Osinbajo grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 13, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Why stand so close to JAGABAN without an N95 Facemask? Another pandemic looms...
Hope you got my reply to your questions ,Sir.
If you want, I reach you through ur mail. So I we can rub minds, while I explain more there. Thanks
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
HomeofSolution:
Clash of the Titans
And who said Lagos is working as a result of Tinubu?
If not for it being a former colonial capital and centre of commerce, with every tribe having a representative as a stakeholder there (Lagos) , it won't have been what it is today. Also, the Atlantic ocean which makes it a port destination, plays a huge role.
It has nothing to do with Bola Tinubu.

I only wish the young lad on the right side of the banner the best in his HOA aspiration. Shuggar should be a Nairalander. I think I used to hear of him in the past. That one I can support, not Tinubu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding / Senator Ben Murray-bruce Drops Another Bombshell (Tweet) / Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.