Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (3991 Views)

Cant Believe How This Yahoo Boys Raped This Girl / What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. / What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 11, 2022
What This Yahoo Boy Did When the Native Doctor Said This [Picture]

I traveled to a certain place and decided to head to a fast food to get something to eat.

The man who carried me was a tall, handsome young man. He was booked for a to-and-fro. Let's call him Michael.

We got there and I purchased all I wanted. While heading home, he said, "I always wonder the day I will be going to big places like this to buy things. I always feel left out when I see young boys like me going to these places."

"See, I'm a graduate o! But nothing gree work out. I don tire to dey ride for road. I want an upgrade in my life."

When he said these things, I felt bad for him because he has the physical attributes people admire and a graduate, but money or employment wasn't coming as he envisaged it would after graduation.

With what he said, I needed to become a motivational speaker as fast as I could to discourage him from doing evil for money.

I told him his blessing will surely come one day and advised him to be patient and never join all the fraud and Yahoo gangs around because of oppression and desperation. I told him of the repercussions and all that.

At this point, he decided to open up.

"I had this rich friend," he said. "I asked him to show me the way and one day, we drove to place to meet a man he said will solve my financial problems."

The man told me the reason most Nigerians are poor. He said in the olden days, some white men came to Africa and our ancient fathers sold our riches and progress to them.

A lot of sacrifices took place. Now, the young generation are battling it and one way to escape it is to revoke those sacrifices with another sacrifice to let the gods of the land know you're not part of the ancient people who sold everything to the white man.

After the sacrifice, all the white people took from us will be returned to you bit by bit, the person who took the bold steps in doing the needed sacrifices.

"The baba said lots of things that made sense to me," said Michael "and I believed him because he said them with so much confidence and conviction."

He said I will buy a ram and a couple of other things for the sacrifice. Long story short, I went home and started looking for where to borrow 120k for a ram and only got 70k.

As I was rallying the for money, my mother fell terribly sick and I because scared. I thought the repercussions have already started even before the sacrifice took place.

I told my friend I don't want to do again, but he said I shouldn't be scared that what my mom is going through is not connected to what we're about to do. Luckily, my mom recovered after a week.

My friend refused to lend me money to complete it. He said it must be my own money if I want the sacrifice to work.

We went back to the baba and I told him I couldn't get 120k for the ram. He looked at me and said, "Son, your mind is not strong and you've not made up your mind yet to do this thing, so it won't work even if we do it. Luckily, there is an alternative."

"What is it?" I asked him. He paused for some seconds and said, "Use your money, buy a big padlock, and come back with it tomorrow." I agreed and after some conversations I went home with my friend.

As I was heading to where I was supposed to by the padlock, there was a slap in my left ear and it hurts, then comes a voice that said, "Michael, don't buy the padlock — he wants to lock your heart so that you can do whatever he tells you to do. If he tells you to kill your mom or girlfriend, you'll do it because you won't be thinking with your senses."

I stood at the padlock seller's shop paralized and almost trembled with fear. This sent some chills down my spine and I couldn't walk immediately. I needed some recovery.

I called my friend to come pick me up and while in his car, I told him what happened when I went to buy the padlock and how I won't be doing it again. He told me to get out of his car for wasting his time and that was the end of our friendship.

Before this thing happened, I was pressing and I had a white lover who loves me so much and she usually sends me money. I told her I was a military man, great in bed, and lots of other sweet things. She loves me a lot.

One day, I went to withdraw the money she sent me, but the bank said I was a fraudster. I told them I wasn't. They said they'll call the police. I had to use the money she sent me to sort myself out from the uniform men.

Before I knew it, I started having issues with this my oyibo woman, so when my friend suggested to plus things up, I followed him, but later realized my spirit couldn't push through the dirty things that will be involved later, so I quit both and decided to focus on the road to make legit money — but the money isn't enough for me.

I won't go back to that, but I want God to bless my hustle — I'm tired of being on the road.

The conversation went on and I learned a lot from his stories. I never wanted the journey to end.

I paid him more than what he charges for telling me this amazing story, especially the one of padlock and how the baba was about locking his heart and make him heartless to do any evil without remorse or fear.

From the padlock incident, it was dawn on me that most of these men who kill their gorgeous and loving girlfriends or mothers don't just do it with their náked eyes, but under a certain spiritual control where they no longer see killing as evil, but liberation from poverty and hardship. What this native doctor wanted to...

Typing...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: by Michaelval5656(m): 5:30pm On Apr 11, 2022
Omo this maybe true because I highly doubt it how someone will have mind to kill his own mother or girlfriend or sister to make money.

God!!!!!!

This world is far from done.
WTF man

4 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2022
Part 2

What this native doctor wanted to do to this young man is exactly what love, lust, or infatuation does to a woman and some SIMPs.

You'll see a woman who has spent 30 years in marriage or 30 years serving God falling madly in love with the pastor, young choirmaster or even a dirty gateman.

Her heart has been locked without juju being involved. She sees nothing wrong in what she's doing or about to do.

To her, it's the only way to be liberated from bondage just the same way a Yahoo boy whose brain has been locked thinks killing his beautiful girlfriend and harvesting her vital organs is the only way to be liberated from poverty and become a big boy.

So, dear readers, see every normal person as abnormal until they prove you wrong.

Heartlessness is not only controlled by voodoo, but by the feelings of thinking you're oppressed or hindered and you need to break out at all cost.

At times, heartlessness begins as a payback of physical or emotional torture.

I read a post of a man who got cheated on after 30 years of marriage with 4 kids by his wife. Why did she do that? Revenge from physical or emotional torture which the man may not realize.

The emotion somone on a revenge mission feels is exactly the same,
(if not worse) as the one the native doctor wanted to instill in the young potential Yahoo boy he asked to buy a padlock.

Moral of the story?

1. A confident mab (the priest) can say rubbish and convince millions of people because of his confidence
2. Nobody is normal and trust no one
3. Fraud doesn't pay
4. Most Nigerian police love bribe more than justice
5. Money has power in men and sex has power in women (most poor men are willing a loved one for riches while most sexually depraved women are willing to bang the dirtiest gateman for orgams)
6. Don't envy others — every flashy thing has its price
7. Peace of mind should be your pursuit, not riches
8. A woman will always cheat (if she wants) even if the marriage or relationship is 30 years old https://www.nairaland.com/7072663/marriage-fraud-man-cries-out

The wisest thing for a man to do is to make legit money and don't fall in love or love more than you're loved. With this, you will have peace of mind and no one will cheat on you.

21 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 11, 2022
I didn't proofread all I typed. Ignore typos and focus on the lesson. Thank you.

10 Likes

Re: by Jubal01: 5:41pm On Apr 11, 2022
I pity those that don't believe that black magic exists. All these illusionists have messed up many people's inner eyes. It's an irrefutable fact that the spirit controls the physical. Argue with ur keyboards o ye doubting and unbelieving Thomases.

5 Likes

Re: by Brian47(m): 5:54pm On Apr 11, 2022
Wow...
I see why you're making money selling books I'm going to copy this post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 11, 2022
My advice to women.

I know you ladies love money and sex and some of you can date anything, be it a demon or human as long as he is rich.

No matter how much he loves you, if his way is not pure, one day, he'll be lured by a friend to up his game and he will visit a priest who will lock his heart to do any dirty thing he wants.

At that point, your lover will no longer see you as his precious jewel, but a source to more money. Be warned. Date men who make legit money, not flashy fraudsters who oppress other men with ill-gotten riches.

Money is money, the the process matters.

That's all.

13 Likes

Re: by Chijioke4535(m): 6:02pm On Apr 11, 2022
This world sad sad
Thank God for his life
Re: by gfon(m): 6:27pm On Apr 11, 2022
Great analysis, black magic is real. If you like believe it or not.

1 Like

Re: by Brownshoe: 9:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
Mo sare fowo mi shaye
Gbomo mefa lo le
Emi ope o
Mr money oshe
Re: by Prettygirl200(f): 1:11am On Apr 12, 2022
iLegenddNoReply:
Part 2

What this native doctor wanted to do to this young man is exactly what love, lust, or infatuation does to a woman and some SIMPs.

You'll see a woman who has spent 30 years in marriage or 30 years serving God falling madly in love with the pastor, young choirmaster or even a dirty gateman.

Her heart has been locked without juju being involved. She sees nothing wrong in what she's doing or about to do.

To her, it's the only way to be liberated from bondage just the same way a Yahoo boy whose brain has been locked thinks killing his beautiful girlfriend and harvesting her vital organs is the only way to be liberated from poverty and become a big boy.

So, dear readers, see every normal person as abnormal until they prove you wrong.

Heartlessness is not only controlled by voodoo, but by the feelings of thinking you're oppressed or hindered and you need to break out at all cost.

At times, heartlessness begins as a payback of physical or emotional torture.

I read a post of a man who got cheated on after 30 years of marriage with 4 kids by his wife. Why did she do that? Revenge from physical or emotional torture which the man may not realize.

The emotion somone on a revenge mission feels is exactly the same,
(if not worse) as the one the native doctor wanted to instill in the young potential Yahoo boy he asked to buy a padlock.

Moral of the story?

1. A confident mab (the priest) can say rubbish and convince millions of people because of his confidence
2. Nobody is normal and trust no one
3. Fraud doesn't pay
4. Most Nigerian police love bribe more than justice
5. Money has power in men and sex has power in women (most poor men are willing a loved one for riches while most sexually depraved women are willing to bang the dirtiest gateman for orgams)
6. Don't envy others — every flashy thing has its price
7. Peace of mind should be your pursuit, not riches
8. A woman will always cheat (if she wants) even if the marriage or relationship is 30 years old https://www.nairaland.com/7072663/marriage-fraud-man-cries-out

The wisest thing for a man to do is to make legit money and don't fall in love or love more than you're loved. With this, you will have peace of mind and no one will cheat on you.

So u are finally back Welcome!!!!!
Re: by Goldbw122(m): 7:39am On Apr 12, 2022
This world have turn to something else.. in five years time what will happen to the youth of that generation? what will be their popular career?
Re: by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 12, 2022
I like what you said here < dear readers, see every normal person as abnormal until they prove you wrong.>
Re: by Krak(m): 12:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
So, where is the picture?

1 Like

Re: by Lightway: 8:20am On Apr 14, 2022
You don't know you
Re: by b3llo(m): 11:07am On Apr 16, 2022
"Michael, don't buy the padlock — he wants to lock your heart so that you can do whatever he tells you to do. If he tells you to kill your mom or girlfriend, you'll do it because you won't be thinking with your senses."
Re: by Raycrane01: 10:40pm On Apr 20, 2022
Link to purchase the full gist as a book on his profile!!!

(1) (Reply)

Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You / I Can’t Even Penetrate A 19 Years Old Girl / Lesbians Are Better That Gays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.