Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,588 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. (42563 Views)

After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number / I Finally Took A Bold Step Against My Step-dad / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by Shamelessman01: 4:51pm On Dec 21, 2020
Se mojo charity

So yesterday I decided to hangout with this lady. So we went to this bar but unfortunately due to the man united game the place was filled to brink (Don't know people still watch man u match).

So we had to look for another place that's how we saw this derelicted bar with nobody inside. We had no choice than to settle there. The only Drink they had was trophy just imagine.

So to the reason I opened this thread, am a very coded person and as I dey with the babe I just dey scope am na so this barman (he's the type that likes to form familiarity) come stand for our back dey shook mouth for our talk. I felt really angry. I felt like shouting at him, I just told the babe that we should leave after some minutes.

Like what rubbish, I came to chill codedly with babe, you dey put mouth for our yarn. so guys if this happen to you will you get angry or was I Wrong to be angry because I am an introvert?

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 21, 2020
ehnn e be tins sha

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by EzzyCarter: 5:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
What kinda barman is that? Wtf. I guess He thought he was being friendly lol . He obviously lacks courtesy. In his line of work, you only speak when spoken to or when receiving orders. Barman yen o tie moju, ko mora cheesy

I'd be pissed too but considering I'm the one steering the conversation, I trust myself to ease him out of it. I'm sure he'll pick the cue once he gets lost nd cant follow what my babe and I are saying anymoregrin .

If that fails, I'd simply jokingly tell him "oga, abeg we wan discuss family matter" . He wouldn't be so stupid as to miss that as well. No need screaming at him wink

220 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by Shamelessman01: 5:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
andrewmeddy8:
ehnn e be tins sha
Se mojo charity
Abi ooo
Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 21, 2020
u just move to another side of the bar if barman dey wahala una
dats how a gentleman does it
no need shouting at the barman
ppl go look at u as if something is wrong with u

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by EzzyCarter: 5:15pm On Dec 21, 2020
lefulefu:
u just move to another side of the bar if barman dey wahala una
dats how a gentleman does it
no need shouting at the barman
ppl go look at u as if something is wrong with u

Guy, he said the bar was empty, even if they had changed seats, baba would still have continued with his unappreciated contribution to their talk grin

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by NiRfreak(m): 5:15pm On Dec 21, 2020
Shamelessman01:
Se mojo charity

So yesterday I decided to hangout with this lady. So we went to this bar but unfortunately due to the man united game the place was filled to brink ( Don't know people still watch man u match). So we had to look for another place that's how we saw this derelicted bar with nobody inside. We had no choice than to settle there. The only Drink they had was trophy just imagine. So to the reason I opened this thread, am a very coded person and as I dey with the babe I just dey scope am na so this barman ( hes the type that likes to form familiarity) come stand for our back dey shook mouth for our talk. I felt really angry. I felt like shouting at him, I just told the babe that we should leave after some minutes. like what rubbish, I came to chill codedly with babe, you dey put mouth for our yarn. so guys if this happen to you will you get angry or was I Wrong to be angry because I am an introvert.

It's okay to be angry...but you should have told the barman to give you some privacy and not intrude on your discussion. A sensible barman would have obeyed something like:
"Excuse me, can you kindly give us some privacy? we need some personal space together"

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 21, 2020
there are most introverted people who can't help talking even if its chipin into other people convo
Shamelessman01:

Se mojo charity

Abi ooo
Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by Fahdiga(m): 5:21pm On Dec 21, 2020
You don't want to share the the babe with him. OP you are stingy

4 Likes

Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by TrueHeart365(m): 5:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
you should have looked him in the eye and told him to give you space. You acted like a woman and I hope your girl won't lose attraction for you.

13 Likes

Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 21, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Guy, he said the bar was empty, even if they had changed seats, baba would still have continued with his unappreciated contribution to their talk grin
lol the barman no be dunce cheesy
if im see op and im babe change position he will code dat his contribution to their discussion is not welcome and he will codedly face his own business cheesy.If he still dey yarn mouth into their talk even if op don move to the other table na to just tell the barman in polite terms that he is having a private talk with his gf.no be fight cheesy

1 Like

Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by Fuckhypocrite: 5:37pm On Dec 21, 2020
Shamelessman01 giving dem as e dey hot
Oya fuwon legbegbe

1 Like

Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by EzzyCarter: 5:40pm On Dec 21, 2020
lefulefu:

lol the barman no be dunce cheesy
if im see op and im babe change position he will code dat his contribution to their discussion is not welcome and he will codedly face his own business cheesy.If he still dey yarn mouth into their talk even if op don move to the other table na to just tell the barman in polite terms that he is having a private talk with his gf.no be fight cheesy

Na why e good to dey go better bar be that. Which kind wahala be that, na which kind familiarity barman and customer dey get reach that level? If it was with my fellow guys now, even if its still wrong, woulda bn a tad understandable. But my babe? Haba cheesy

15 Likes

Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by Churchill6767: 6:14pm On Dec 21, 2020
Shamelessman01:
Se mojo charity

So yesterday I decided to hangout with this lady. So we went to this bar but unfortunately due to the man united game the place was filled to brink ( Don't know people still watch man u match). So we had to look for another place that's how we saw this derelicted bar with nobody inside. We had no choice than to settle there. The only Drink they had was trophy just imagine. So to the reason I opened this thread, am a very coded person and as I dey with the babe I just dey scope am na so this barman ( hes the type that likes to form familiarity) come stand for our back dey shook mouth for our talk. I felt really angry. I felt like shouting at him, I just told the babe that we should leave after some minutes. like what rubbish, I came to chill codedly with babe, you dey put mouth for our yarn. so guys if this happen to you will you get angry or was I Wrong to be angry because I am an introvert.

Shameless man.

3 Likes

Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by Uzomacharles: 6:21pm On Dec 21, 2020
Just say you're are a jealous guy lol

2 Likes

Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 21, 2020
lol

1 Like

Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by Karleb(m): 6:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
Uzomacharles:
Just say you're are a jealous guy lol

It's okay to be jealous.

What the barman did was wrong. I personally would have cautioned him.

Unless it's extremely important, I don't interfere with two people with obvious chemistry. Because I hate it when people do that to me.

Imagine having a moment with a girl and someone calls you to tell you Eba don done? undecided

7 Likes

Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by Uzomacharles: 6:51pm On Dec 21, 2020
Karleb:

It's okay to be jealous.

What the barman did was wrong. I personally would have cautioned him.

Unless it's extremely important, I don't interfere with two people with obvious chemistry. Because I hate it when people do that to me.

Imagine having a moment with a girl and someone calls you to tell you Eba don done? undecided

That's why we're all different...

Your girl go know say you dey jealous and she fit use am against u bro

Wise Up Nigga
@Bolded
if him no tell you, u go still complain
Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by Qpid5(m): 7:01pm On Dec 21, 2020
Shamelessman01:
Se mojo charity

you said nobody were there na.. so he's bored and needed to spice up.. for this small thing you d vex

11 Likes

Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 21, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Na why e good to dey go better bar. Which kind wahala be that, na which kind familiarity barman and customer dey get rich that level. If it was with my fellow guys now, even if its still wrong, woulda bn understandable. But my babe. Haba cheesy
i feel the barman dey use style chyke the girl cheesy
but if na better bar the barman will be very professional
Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2020
Lol Artie from The Sopranos.

11 Likes

Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by egharevba72047: 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
u just move to another side of the bar if barman dey wahala unadats how a gentleman does itno need shouting at the barmanppl go look at u as if something is wrong with u
Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by Godada(m): 9:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
shocked

Simply tell the barman, you are negotiating terms and conditions on the rules of entanglement

1 Like

Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by rowland545(m): 9:43pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nah wah oooo akproko bar man.....but bar man don help.me smash one tight punna like DAT shaa

I bin carry this babe comot shy girl...she bin no wan take alcohol I come day convince am....nah so d bar man sharp guy...tell d babe say malt way she want no day....say smirn off ice no contain alcohol...

As d girl down 2 bottles......d rest was history

Nice guy but dem don sack am shaa....I hear say e bin slap him female colleague for d bar...naim manager tell am make e go house

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by Twoclans(f): 10:07pm On Dec 21, 2020
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Laugh wan give me bow leg.
@ OP you are absolutely right to be very angry and mad at the bar man. Which kind rubbish?

Reminds me of a joint that we labelled the bar man CNN because of his habit of always casting people. Always giving out information that is not required, trust Abuja boys they settled his matter for him. grin

3 Likes

Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by 360clips: 10:20pm On Dec 21, 2020
Shamelessman01:
Se mojo charity

I'm sorry but you're a fool! Don't ask me why, just know you're a fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by ehinmowo: 5:03am On Dec 22, 2020
Shamelessman01:
Se mojo charity

If I was the one, I wouldn't leave (that if I don't want to). But I would have made him understand that he was acting stupid without telling him.

1 Like

Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by Balistic4: 5:07am On Dec 22, 2020
we need to stop coming online to seek for unnecessary validation undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by BHUHARiE: 9:58am On Dec 22, 2020
G
Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by dalass(f): 9:59am On Dec 22, 2020
grin

So because a guy wants to do aproko, you came here to tell us?

So we give you response to go and tell him to be minding his business Ba?

The poor guy just wanted to make you his permanent customer na grin

1 Like

Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 22, 2020
Na famzing things grin
Not much of a big deal as such
Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by janedonez(m): 9:59am On Dec 22, 2020
Clout

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? / Why Ladies Fall For Funny Guys More / I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.