Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Cooking For My Boss: Got A New Job Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cooking For My Boss: Got A New Job Today (1008 Views)

We Broke Up Yesterday; I Got Her A Federal Govt Job Today. / Boyfriend Dumps Lady After Cooking For Him / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cooking For My Boss: Got A New Job Today by Dorwadora(f): 7:02pm On Apr 11, 2022
On Saturday evening I made a thread about how I'm cooking for my married boss and I'm not comfortable with it. https://www.nairaland.com/7070796/cooking-married-boss-right-wrong.

After reading many good advice and reading people reprimanding me I called the job quit yesterday evening and luckily I got a job in a laundromat today..... I've started this afternoon and the pay is 6k weekly....

Ese gan ni.... I'm grateful for every word

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cooking For My Boss: Got A New Job Today by Kriss216: 7:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
Congratulations Dora on your new job.

Bigger you I pray.

2 Likes

Re: Cooking For My Boss: Got A New Job Today by Dorwadora(f): 7:06pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kriss216:
Congratulations Dora on your new job.

Bigger you I pray.
Thank you sir ... I'm grateful sir
Re: Cooking For My Boss: Got A New Job Today by garriAndsugar: 7:12pm On Apr 11, 2022
Wow.. nice one

Let him get himself a cook
Re: Cooking For My Boss: Got A New Job Today by pregnantMan: 7:16pm On Apr 11, 2022
wink you made the right choice by quiting. Your peace of mind matters more than anything else.. Kudos
Re: Cooking For My Boss: Got A New Job Today by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 11, 2022
Good. You escaped unwanted sex that ll lead to unwanted pregnancy or STI.
The one wey go pain you pass is if that your married boss is actually a womaniser & just laid his eyes to lashy you. To explain yourself ll be difficult of it happened.
Do your new job without fear till you get a better one.
Re: Cooking For My Boss: Got A New Job Today by Sekoni003(m): 7:35pm On Apr 11, 2022
Good decision. Wishing you the very best... And it's "laundromat" btw
Re: Cooking For My Boss: Got A New Job Today by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:47pm On Apr 11, 2022
Congratulations. You made the best decision. I can boldly say now that there are still decent girls out there.
Re: Cooking For My Boss: Got A New Job Today by EmptyGarden(m): 7:59pm On Apr 11, 2022
Better pikin.
Re: Cooking For My Boss: Got A New Job Today by yuping(m): 7:59pm On Apr 11, 2022
undecided Some boss dey here like that. Them go nearly kill you with small jobs.
Re: Cooking For My Boss: Got A New Job Today by JONSYN7154: 8:29pm On Apr 11, 2022
Dorwadora:
On Saturday evening I made a thread about how I'm cooking for my married boss and I'm not comfortable with it. https://www.nairaland.com/7070796/cooking-married-boss-right-wrong.

After reading many good advice and reading people reprimanding me I called the job quit yesterday evening and luckily I got a job in a laundromat today..... I've started this afternoon and the pay is 6k weekly....

Ese gan ni.... I'm grateful for every word
congratulations. Those that do not have a job may they tap into your Glory and get one too.
Re: Cooking For My Boss: Got A New Job Today by princefrank76: 9:31pm On Apr 11, 2022
congrats. It shows u still have decency in u.
btw, i for come marry u sef.
Re: Cooking For My Boss: Got A New Job Today by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 11, 2022
Go girl!!!...I know you took my own advise grin

This is very good
Re: Cooking For My Boss: Got A New Job Today by sonofthunder: 11:30pm On Apr 11, 2022
SilentQueen:
Go girl!!!...I know you took my own advise grin

This is very good

Check well, it was my advise she took

grin grin grin grin
Re: Cooking For My Boss: Got A New Job Today by Kobicove(m): 12:03am On Apr 12, 2022
Congratulations on your new job!
Re: Cooking For My Boss: Got A New Job Today by okoroemeka(m): 4:19am On Apr 12, 2022
pregnantMan:
wink you made the right choice by quiting. Your peace of mind matters more than anything else.. Kudos
you are praising the op because she proactively quit from a job that is heading the wrong way,what if she likes her boss do you think she will quit?or did you think women are not infatuated by men?she took that decision easily because she doesn't like the man
Re: Cooking For My Boss: Got A New Job Today by santos123(m): 7:24am On Apr 12, 2022
okoroemeka:
you are praising the op because she proactively quit from a job that is heading the wrong way,what if she likes her boss do you think she will quit?or did you think women are not infatuated by men?she took that decision easily because she doesn't like the man
must you find fault in everything ?

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Make A Lady Fall Madly In Love With You / Red Pill Turn Simp / Men With Beautiful Daughters Don't Know What They Have.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.