Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,049 members, 7,814,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT (49990 Views)

Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor / Doyin Okupe To Run For President In 2023 / Dele Momodu Reacts To AIT Shut Down: "May God Appease The Gods" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by HRMK: 8:25am On Apr 12, 2022
WHAT IS OKUPE'S NOISE ALL ABOUT?HE KNOWS AIT IS OWNED BY A PDP MEMBER WHO ALSO HAS HIS PREFERED CANDIDATE FOR THE PRESIDENCY!IF HE WANTS TO PROMOTE PETER OBI,LET HIM PAY THE STATION!AS SIMPLE AS A-B-C!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by Ilaje1: 8:27am On Apr 12, 2022
tutudesz:
Dokpesi is a disgrace to South South people undecided imagine Supporting Atiku because of selfish reason, Mr your Son will not become a minister O!

Everyone in the world votes for what works for them. If Atiku is the person that will do it for Dokpesi, why vote for someone else. Seems you are trying to impose your choice of candidate on him.
Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by JB4life: 8:59am On Apr 12, 2022
tutudesz:
Dokpesi is a disgrace to South South people undecided imagine Supporting Atiku because of selfish reason, Mr your Son will not become a minister O!

And he will definitely disgrace himself out eventually because God of justice won't allow another Fulani man ( Atiku) to succeeded a fulani man ( Sai baba).
Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by Deadlytruth(m): 9:18am On Apr 12, 2022
tutudesz:

And he doesn't pay salaries on time
That is my point. It was not so before until he converted AIT to SS voice.
Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by tutudesz: 9:27am On Apr 12, 2022
Deadlytruth:

That is my point. It was not so before until he converted AIT to SS voice.
AIT has been experiencing financial difficulty before the return to democracy. They were shut down in 97 or 98 and 2 other times, due to loan repayment. Dokpesi is very very bad with money
Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
Flamemignon1:

His gay son didn't disgrace him,you bozos are the ones disgracing this country thinking homosexuality is still an insult or a curse.....no one y'all are still living in the 30s
Forget this nonsense you put here. Here in Nigeria homosexuality will forever remain a curse. I'll never be able to come to terms with that nonsense
Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by wizkidblogger(f): 1:35pm On Apr 12, 2022
He should go and do that on his TV station na grin
Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by Flamemignon1(m): 2:15pm On Apr 12, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Forget this nonsense you put here. Here in Nigeria homosexuality will forever remain a curse. I'll never be able to come to terms with that nonsense
Just watch and see
Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by rickyrex(m): 3:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Weting them wan go carry for East? The East is irrelevant politically. Their entire votes are just 3%.
I laugh u... Because that 3% vote can make or Mar your candidate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Unveils Lagos Electricity Market. / Atiku Eating With Kids: When You See This Kind Of Pic Know Election Year Is Near / Why Electricity Is Cut When There Is A Rainstorm In Nigeria - IKEDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.