Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,055 members, 7,814,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT (49991 Views)

Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor / Doyin Okupe To Run For President In 2023 / Dele Momodu Reacts To AIT Shut Down: "May God Appease The Gods" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by RickieNas(m): 7:27pm On Apr 11, 2022
Ait is fully behind atiku candidacy, how can you be going against the pay master

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by buckeyemedia: 7:27pm On Apr 11, 2022
fergie001:
https://youtu.be/

A former Presidential Adviser, Doyin Okupe, has slammed the Africa Independent Television (AIT) for allegedly cutting him off while he was speaking on the Presidential ambition of Peter Obi on the Kakaaki breakfast show on Monday.

Okupe who was one of the first of many aspirants to obtain the PDP Expression of Interest & Nomination forms for the 2023 Presidential race announced his withdrawal 3 weeks ago, instead throwing his support for the candidacy of Peter Obi.

Speaking today on AIT's Kakaaki, Okupe reiterated his support for the South-East and especially Mr. Obi to be supported as candidate of the Party, even reeling out some of the achievements of the man many call 'Okwute.'

In what appeared like a technical glitch, the interview was cut off while he was speaking. Okupe who took exception to the interview been cut short, took to his page to accuse AIT of 'intolerance.'

AIT's founder, High Chief Raymond Dokpesi is Chairman of the Technical Committee of Atiku Abubakar Presidential Campaign.
Ohaneze & Ipobians will still find a way to blame President Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 11, 2022
O
Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by 07kjb: 7:29pm On Apr 11, 2022
Who watches AIT NOW A DEAD STATION LIKE NTA

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by oliverwrites: 7:29pm On Apr 11, 2022
2023 will be interesting. The emergence of Atiku as PDP flag bearer will cause serious problem with the party.

It will be interesting to see what happens at APC too. Especially if Tinubu doesn't get the ticket.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by buckeyemedia: 7:31pm On Apr 11, 2022
RickieNas:
Ait is fully behind atiku candidacy, how can you be going against the pay master
Trust Peter Obi, Chief Miser (Ebenezer Scrooge) Himself, na free publicity em want.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by Mooh247: 7:32pm On Apr 11, 2022
Politics is serious business, no time for comedian like okupe
Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by Arabaincubus: 7:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
Ooh! You don't know the meaning of the acronym AIT? Atiku Information Theatre.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by jrusky(m): 7:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
Okupe shut up!!!

That is just the beginning you will cut off more for not minding your business.

Obi is a good candidate and no doubt about it but Mr Okupe should pls face front.

As at today only Wike is the one that can earn my vote despite my respect for Obi as my fellow kinsmen but Kanu, ekpa, ugm, ipigs, esn operating with no one to check them in that region sorry we are not ready for presidency yet.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by GloriousGbola: 7:36pm On Apr 11, 2022
Does this punk think we have forgotten his days of madness when pdp was at the height of its powers?
Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by Thandiubani(m): 7:38pm On Apr 11, 2022
Na mumu dey watch ait.
Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by zudozz: 7:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
That is Nigeria for you. They ll rather continue to suffer than elect a competent person to lead them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by 07kjb: 7:40pm On Apr 11, 2022
jrusky:
Okupe shut up!!!

Obi is a good candidate and no doubt about it but Mr Okupe should pls face front.

As at today only Wike is the one that can earn my vote despite my respect for Obi as my fellow kinsmen but Kanu, ekpa, ugm, ipigs, esn operating with no one to check them in that region sorry we are not ready for presidency yet.

Coward and a hypocrite but when Boko Haram was bombing Nigeria u handed power to North

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by Thandiubani(m): 7:42pm On Apr 11, 2022
jrusky:
Okupe shut up!!!

Very useless talk coming from you. Shebi anybody don talk say because of terrorism, banditry, armed herdsmen and co, they won’t vote any northern candidate? What nonsense talk is this? You have a very low IQ, that’s why you think like a baby.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by micflo28(m): 7:42pm On Apr 11, 2022
Peter Obi and Bala mohammed for PDP while Osibanjo and professor Zulum for APC. It’s gonna be a cracker
Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by CoronaVirusPro: 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2022
Okupe should face reality and say the truth.

Obi cannot fly!

Its like tipping Arsenal FC to win the Champions league.
Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by Foolishbuhari: 7:45pm On Apr 11, 2022
omenkaLives:
They've probably heard anough lies about Obi Borehole Pandora. cheesy

It is easier to market rotting tomatoes in Ariara Market in Aba, than market Pandora to anyone with their brain intact. Even a stone defeated him on a presidential mock poll on twitter.

So Asari whom you clowns have been insulting is now your messiah abi? Confused fellows. Weda una like am or not sha, the drug baron and the bdsm boy must chop the shame loading for them.

If PO finally win this thing una fit die o grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by CoronaVirusPro: 7:46pm On Apr 11, 2022
micflo28:
Peter Obi and Bala mohammed for PDP while Osibanjo and professor Zulum for APC. It’s gonna be a cracker

No cracker in the scenario you created. Nigerian politics is broader than both. Obi and Osibanjo are not politicians- I mean movers.

Even it were both against each other, it will be a walk over for APC

Obi cant even pull the support Atiku pulled in the North in 2015, so if he cannot, It will just be a walkover.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by Igbofam: 7:48pm On Apr 11, 2022
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obTUyfHTOvM

A former Presidential Adviser, Doyin Okupe, has slammed the Africa Independent Television (AIT) for allegedly cutting him off while he was speaking on the Presidential ambition of Peter Obi on the Kakaaki breakfast show on Monday.

Okupe who was one of the first of many aspirants to obtain the PDP Expression of Interest & Nomination forms for the 2023 Presidential race announced his withdrawal 3 weeks ago, instead throwing his support for the candidacy of Peter Obi.

Speaking today on AIT's Kakaaki, Okupe reiterated his support for the South-East and especially Mr. Obi to be supported as candidate of the Party, even reeling out some of the achievements of the man many call 'Okwute.'

In what appeared like a technical glitch, the interview was cut off while he was speaking. Okupe who took exception to the interview been cut short, took to his Facebook page to accuse AIT of 'intolerance.'

AIT's founder, High Chief Raymond Dokpesi is Chairman of the Technical Committee of Atiku Abubakar Presidential Campaign.

Tomorrow same Raymond Duckakpetesi and his supporters would be shouting that Buhari is Nepotistic yet see small TV station power they have o they are using it to practice political Xenophobia

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by BJanta: 7:55pm On Apr 11, 2022
fergie001:

In what appeared like a technical glitch, the interview was cut off while he was speaking. Okupe who took exception to the interview been cut short, took to his Facebook page to accuse AIT of 'intolerance.'

Dokpesi na old crude, rude semi-literate village man. Haven't you ever listened to him speak in his Edo English dialect
? That's why NOT everybody can be president even among those who are jostling for it.
Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by Skyfly007: 7:57pm On Apr 11, 2022
omenkaLives:
They've probably heard anough lies about Obi Borehole Pandora. cheesy

It is easier to market rotting tomatoes in Ariara Market in Aba, than market Pandora to anyone with their brain intact. Even a stone defeated him on a presidential mock poll on twitter.
Try harder next time..

Just tell whoever sent you that Peter Obi is the best presidential candidate and as such this your kindergarten propaganda won't work again cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by benheaven(m): 7:57pm On Apr 11, 2022
ATIKU LOST TO BUHARI IN 2014, APC PRIMARIES. ATIKU AGAIN LOST TO BUHARI IN 2019 EVEN IN BUHARI FAILURE AND SICKNESS. PDP HEAR ME NOW, ATIKU CANNOT WIN ELECTIONS AS PRESIDENT. IT WAS EASIER FOR HIM IN 2007 BUT HE FELL OUT WIT OBJ. ATIKU IS AN EPITOME OF GREED AND SELFISHNESS. HE CANNOT WIN IF PDP GIVES HIM TICKET AS PRESIDENT.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by Deadlytruth(m): 7:58pm On Apr 11, 2022
tutudesz:
Dokpesi is a disgrace to South South people undecided imagine Supporting Atiku because of selfish reason, Mr your Son will not become a minister O!

Are you talking of the same Dokpesi who used his AIT in the early 2000s to champion the course of SS presidency titled "The South-South Question" back then? In case you have forgotten, When AIT first came on air in 1998 it had a very professional mien thus was the toast TV station of most Nigerians. But when push came to shove concerning the SS issue especially beginning from after Obasanjo levelled Odi in Bayelsa killing over 2000 innocent women and children, Dokpesi fully converted AIT to a SS-interest-only TV station at the risk of losing its professional appeal. In fact AIT became the voice of the SS as Dokpesi would make sure that any event especially in Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers, and Akwa Ibom reflecting the culture of the SS was covered and aired that very day thus immensely helping to promote the SS identity as being a non-Wazobia territory contrary to the previously held belief that once you aren't a Northerner or a Yoruba, then you are automatically Igbo. AIT was the first to take on the task of going deep into the creeks to interview the Niger Delta Militants and air the videos on national news hours thus championing the media aspect of the struggle for resources control. The overconcentration of AIT on South-South matters robbed it of its initial professional appeal as it became viewed as PDP/SS TV, thus the resulting lack of patronage by other parties and ethnicities plunged it into losses and debts till today. AIT's image would sink further when it continued to promote Jonathan at a time Nigerians were becoming increasingly fed up with his lackluster administration. No SS origin entrepreneur in any business in Nigeria has sacrificed for SS as much as Dokpesi has done. Ironically Jonathan didn't really do anything for Dokpesi's native Edo State as he did for other SS states. So I don't know what exactly you mean by Dokpesi disgracing the SS here. It is not as if there is any strong contender from the SS in the present contest for 2023 and he is supporting a Northerner against that fellow SS person. So how exactly is he disgracing the SS? Care explaining?
The Amaechi who, despite being a SS person, worked openly against Jonathan in 2015 is not accused of disgracing the SS. In fact some sections of the SS are even promoting his presidential ambition presently.
I have always advised my Edo people to withdraw from the frontline in this SS interest pursuit on the argument that other SS states never appreciate it due to short memory but the average Edo person doesn't seem to understand this yet. If we spend on Edo State half of the energy we waste carrying SS wahala for head, Edo State will become a paradise in few years.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by Johel(m): 7:58pm On Apr 11, 2022
fergie001:

Useless station.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by Prettygirl200(f): 8:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
Neduzze5:
Let's decide here.

Like for Peter Obi

Share for Atiku
which kind human being u be sef?? U will never contribute to any topic here ur own na like for this, share for this see your coconut head!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by slowice(m): 8:02pm On Apr 11, 2022
Nigeria is such a weird place.

We abhor good and promote evil, corruption, wickedness etc

This is sad
Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by tutudesz: 8:02pm On Apr 11, 2022
Deadlytruth:

Are you talking of the same Dokpesi who used his AIT in the early 2000s to champion the course of SS presidency titled "The South-South Question" back then? In case you have forgotten, When AIT first came on air in 1998 it had a very professional mien thus was the toast TV station of most Nigerians. But when push came to shove concerning the SS issue especially beginning from after Obasanjo levelled Odi in Bayelsa killing over 2000 innocent women and children, Dokpesi fully converted AIT to a SS-interest-only TV station at the risk of losing its professional appeal. In fact AIT became the voice of the SS as Dokpesi would make sure that any event especially in Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers, and Akwa Ibom reflecting the culture of the SS was covered and aired that very day thus immensely helping to promote the SS identity as being a non-Wazobia territory contrary to the previously held belief that once you aren't a Northerner or a Yoruba, then you are automatically Igbo. AIT was the first to take on the task of going deep into the creeks to interview the Niger Delta Militants and air the videos on national news hours thus championing the media aspect of the struggle for resources control. The overconcentration of AIT on South-South matters robeed it of its initial professional appeal became viewed as PDP/SS TV, thus the resulting lack of patronage by other parties and ethnicities plunged it into losses and debts till today. AIT's image would sink further when it continued to promote Jonathan at a time Nigerians were becoming increasingly fed up with his lackluster administration. No SS origin entrepreneur in any business in Nigeria has sacrificed for SS as much as Dokpesi has done. Ironically Jonathan didn't really do anything for Dokpesi's native Edo State as he did for other SS states. So I don't know what you mean by Dokpesi betraying SS here. It is not as if there is any strong contender from the SS in the present contest for 2023 and he is supporting a Northerner. So how exactly is he betraying the SS? Care explaining?
Because SS governor's were the only ones using AIT for live coverage and Dokpesi didn't do any of those things for free
Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by Geoffjek: 8:03pm On Apr 11, 2022
OBI ALL THE WAY

Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
Todpoe:
What intolerance is he talking about

Do you actually make money from making cartoons out of pictures?
very curious!!
Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by frowland(m): 8:06pm On Apr 11, 2022
zudozz:
That is Nigeria for you. They ll rather continue to suffer than elect a competent person to lead them.

Oga go and pay to get promoted. Do you know what 5mins advert on national TV cost?
Re: Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT by okrote4real: 8:11pm On Apr 11, 2022
As a journalist, he doesn't listen so it's good to cut him off. If you can hear the interviewer trying to point out something and he was there blabbing as usual for his pay masters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Eating With Kids: When You See This Kind Of Pic Know Election Year Is Near / Why Electricity Is Cut When There Is A Rainstorm In Nigeria - IKEDC / Defection: I Remain In APC – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.