Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Why Is Incubi And Succubi Still In Existence? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is Incubi And Succubi Still In Existence? (375 Views)

Mermaids Dey In Existence Ooo.. / Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. / Is It Only Africans That Believe In The Existence Of Ghosts And Witches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Incubi And Succubi Still In Existence? by EzegeNdiigbo: 12:20pm On Jun 26, 2022
It's been said in late 19 century the white people populary known as "Colonial masters". Colonized and eradicated African culture which they later on invented their own religon which was everywhere even in almost all the streets in my LGA. And today been Sunday you can hear praise and worship and reverend father's and pastor's preaching the gospel in every church you came across with.
But am inquisitive to know why incubi and succubi are still in existence with all the eradication and converting of many soul's to believe and accept Lord Jesus.
Am writing because I have a relative that is currently having a problem of incubi spirit which is tormenting and making his life miserable.even when one tried to help the spirit will attack the person spiritually or warn that person in a dream to strictly stay away from his husband using a familiar face which making almost everybody in the Street to avoid him. and I must said am not comfortable with such situation so that's Why I bring it here to know why and mostly to find the solution to the problem please..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Incubi And Succubi Still In Existence? by Adeleketoyin(f): 12:33pm On Jun 26, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:
It's been said in late 19 century the white people populary known as "Colonial masters". Colonized and eradicated African culture which they later on invented their own religon which was everywhere even in almost all the streets in my LGA. And today been Sunday you can hear praise and worship and reverend father's and pastor's preaching the gospel in every church you came across with.
But am inquisitive to know why incubi and succubi are still in existence with all the eradication and converting of many soul's to believe and accept Lord Jesus.
Am writing because I have a relative that is currently having a problem of incubi spirit which is tormenting and making his life miserable.even when one tried to help the spirit will attack the person spiritually or warn that person in a dream to strictly stay away from his husband using a familiar face which making almost everybody in the Street to avoid him. and I must said am not comfortable with such situation so that's Why I bring it here to know why and mostly to find the solution to the problem please..
Hoax. They're mere imaginations

1 Like

Re: Why Is Incubi And Succubi Still In Existence? by EzegeNdiigbo: 12:37pm On Jun 26, 2022
I don't understand please be specific
Adeleketoyin:

Hoax. They're mere imaginations
Re: Why Is Incubi And Succubi Still In Existence? by Adeleketoyin(f): 12:39pm On Jun 26, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:
I don't understand please be specific
As short as the comment is, you still need me to be specific.
I mean its a Hoax. They're mere imaginations
Re: Why Is Incubi And Succubi Still In Existence? by Bruno3000(m): 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2022
Here's what ur guy needs to do:

1. Total and sincere surrender to the Lord Jesus Christ.

2. Total immersion in God's words. Regular bible study.

3. He should take time to fast and pray. Praying from 12 midnight to 3 am every day is a must.

4. Living by faith and exercising spiritual authority over forces of darkness.

He should run away from small small sin to remain effective and victorious.
THE SO CALLED INCUBUS WILL FLEE BY FIRE BY FORCE. EVIL FORCES CAN'T STAND SERIOUS CHRISTIANS. Don't let anyone deceive u into thinking that evil personalities do not exist. This life is spiritual.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Incubi And Succubi Still In Existence? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:22pm On Jun 26, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:
It's
But am inquisitive to know why incubi and succubi are still in existence with all the eradication and converting of many soul's to believe and accept Lord Jesus..

Nna men, man no fit kill spirit.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Incubi And Succubi Still In Existence? by EzegeNdiigbo: 7:51am On Jun 27, 2022
Oga the thing still persist after all the thing they mentioned same as yours
Bruno3000:
Here's what ur guy needs to do:

1. Total and sincere surrender to the Lord Jesus Christ.

2. Total immersion in God's words. Regular bible study.

3. He should take time to fast and pray. Praying from 12 midnight to 3 am every day is a must.

4. Living by faith and exercising spiritual authority over forces of darkness.

He should run away from small small sin to remain effective and victorious.
THE SO CALLED INCUBUS WILL FLEE BY FIRE BY FORCE. EVIL FORCES CAN'T STAND SERIOUS CHRISTIANS. Don't let anyone deceive u into thinking that evil personalities do not exist. This life is spiritual.
Re: Why Is Incubi And Succubi Still In Existence? by Bruno3000(m): 8:45am On Jun 27, 2022
Ok. Tell him to enter mountain of fire for a deliverance session. He should do it with faith.
EzegeNdiigbo:
Re: Why Is Incubi And Succubi Still In Existence? by Image123(m): 8:49am On Jun 27, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:

That's difficult to believe, maybe he's not doing it right.
He needs to be delivered and also willing/ready to be delivered. He should go to an anointed and holy minister to help him.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Incubi And Succubi Still In Existence? by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:00am On Jul 03, 2022
OAM4j Lalasticlala frontpage I need More input on this serious issue..
Re: Why Is Incubi And Succubi Still In Existence? by meobizy(f): 11:06pm On Nov 04, 2023
1. Mental illness on the part of the sufferers.

2. Africans still believe in witchcraft — and with it — the belief in spirit spouses. The white man long did away with such nonsense.

(1) (Reply)

Dreams And Interpretation / Pray For Qatar: Conflicts And War Ahead / When I Hear People Make Testimonies Of Getting HIV Cure, This Comes To My Mind.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.