Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday With Gorgeous Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday With Gorgeous Photos (23899 Views)

Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos / Funke Akindele All Smiles In Gorgeous Photos / Chioma, The Chef Chi's Sister Is Gorgeous (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by GLeesMODEL(m): 8:40pm On Apr 11, 2022
Ex Beauty & Fashion Entrepreneur Queen Tope Adeniji Celebrates Birthday Today With Classy Photos

Miss Ambassador For Peace South West 2013, Queen Tope Adeniji has marked her birthday with amazing and beautiful photos that have got the internet abuzz.

Adeniji who emerged one of the Bank Of Industry Ambassadors at Miss Nigeria Pageant is also the CEO of Oliveblonde Hair line and wigs.

The self-acclaimed extraordinary woman is also an ICT forex coach who teaches people how to make money online.

She also hosted the popular Niger Delta Youth Peace Summit 2014, and had since unveiled a non-governmental organisation to care for the needy.

The foundation, Olive Foundation is named after her mother whom she said is the woman who taught her all she has become today and also who inspires her in many ways.

The charity Foundation seeks to bring succor to the poor and assist children on the street go back to school to acquire quality education.

It also supports young people with skills as well as offering free medical care to those in need.

https://www.abujapress.com/2022/04/lovely-ex-beauty-fashion-entrepreneur.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by GLeesMODEL(m): 8:40pm On Apr 11, 2022
Nice

2 Likes

Re: Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by konezy1(m): 9:35pm On Apr 11, 2022
Good

2 Likes

Re: Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by davodyguy: 9:35pm On Apr 11, 2022
Alex on the beat.

Pathetic

13 Likes

Re: Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Teisan: 9:35pm On Apr 11, 2022
Beautiful woman

3 Likes

Re: Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Vuctora: 9:35pm On Apr 11, 2022
She is truly beautiful

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by FuckDModz: 9:36pm On Apr 11, 2022
grin

Olosho vibes. Cash and carry, that's what the red hair stands for.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Richsteemit: 9:36pm On Apr 11, 2022
Omo this girl don motivate my head paaaaaaa!!!!

Chaii. If I catch her for bed. I go spread her leg like wifi. Kon dey put my stick inside her size 23. Boggyman557 wetin u think??

Nikanoob:
I wish to fück her

You be real G. This how real G think to make the county better. You must be smoking loud??

2 Likes

Re: Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by pyyxxaro: 9:36pm On Apr 11, 2022
Wicked gal , small cleavage you nor fit show us

You nor de see as ur mate de do am , you nor see how Omotola Dauta entertain us today with fresh bikini piks

HBD Ma’am

2 Likes

Re: Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by ayshacom: 9:36pm On Apr 11, 2022
Seen
Re: Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Bugatie(m): 9:38pm On Apr 11, 2022
It’s Peter Obi 2023!

Time to rekindle ambitious hope and rescue Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by DaddyGoo: 9:38pm On Apr 11, 2022
Bleaching cream aff suffer e...... Happy Bornday to you regardless. God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by slawormiir: 9:38pm On Apr 11, 2022
Damnnn niggar
She dope small

1 Like

Re: Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by blowjob: 9:38pm On Apr 11, 2022
DEM NOR DEY SEE BLACK GIRL AGAIN,ALL DIS BLEACH OUT UGLY GIRLS,NA DEM FULL EVERYWHERE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

BLACK PEOPLE grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Victerica(m): 9:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
Aunty, show us something natural!

1 Like

Re: Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by chaseblack(m): 9:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
Nt
Re: Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by 007lss: 9:40pm On Apr 11, 2022
Ninu awe........ Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Nonexisting: 9:40pm On Apr 11, 2022
Na so. Awon make up artists. grin

1 Share

Re: Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by yusluvad(m): 9:40pm On Apr 11, 2022
She extremely beautiful...
Re: Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Adabestseason(m): 9:41pm On Apr 11, 2022
If attitude is always as the beauty in this world i would have said a guy is very very lucky...................................it is not
Re: Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Rugineto: 9:42pm On Apr 11, 2022
Happy birthday
Re: Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
FuckDModz:
grin

Olosho vibes. Cash and carry, that's what the red hair stands for.

I know her personally and she's none of the things you just wrote up there.

Don't view others the way you view your family members.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Picture Of Ice-prince With Gun / I Have No Reason To Live Without You - Mercy Johnson Tells Husband / D'banj Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.