Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Awolowo Fought Akintola From Ikene. Osinbajo Now Rilocate To Ikene. I Am Afraid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awolowo Fought Akintola From Ikene. Osinbajo Now Rilocate To Ikene. I Am Afraid (2317 Views)

Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) / Buhari Pulls NSIP Supervision From Osinbajo, Now To Be Run By Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awolowo Fought Akintola From Ikene. Osinbajo Now Rilocate To Ikene. I Am Afraid by LokoH(m): 10:42pm On Apr 11, 2022
Osinbajo moved his APC membership to Ogun State when he revalidated his membership status in ward one Ikenne Ogun State.

From Lagos to Ikene in Ogun State. What does that tell you ? That ram wey move back go bring power.
If it happen(gods forbid) can Osun youths face Ijebu boys ? But it look like Lagos... don't let me mention MC Oluomo and what happen in Fagba today

let me leave matter jarey, yoruba no like themselves, dem no like dem sef at all at all

4 Likes

Re: Awolowo Fought Akintola From Ikene. Osinbajo Now Rilocate To Ikene. I Am Afraid by chrisxxx(m): 10:47pm On Apr 11, 2022
Osinbajo is a perfect description of what ungratefulness is. Who knew Osibanjo outside Lagos in 2015? No matter the temptations to run this is the period to reciprocate trust..I will only forgive him if he is the trusted candidate of Buhari.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Awolowo Fought Akintola From Ikene. Osinbajo Now Rilocate To Ikene. I Am Afraid by Whazar(m): 10:48pm On Apr 11, 2022
Let the war begin 1,2 ... go

3 Likes

Re: Awolowo Fought Akintola From Ikene. Osinbajo Now Rilocate To Ikene. I Am Afraid by PrinceOfLagos: 10:52pm On Apr 11, 2022
Mooh247:
Ibo people sef....

Having Osinbajo and Tinubu vying for the tickets increases the chances of SouthWest and Yorubas
Make your comment and stop the tribal comment, it only makes you look backward

The OP made a valid point but instead of you to make meaningful contribution you're attacking igbos

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awolowo Fought Akintola From Ikene. Osinbajo Now Rilocate To Ikene. I Am Afraid by Mooh247: 10:54pm On Apr 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Make your comment and stop the tribal comment, it only makes you look backward and stupid

The OP made a valid point but instead of to make meaningful contribution you're attacking igbos , are you not mad?

Save the wailing guy... Na Ramadan got no time to trade words

Rule 2 Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awolowo Fought Akintola From Ikene. Osinbajo Now Rilocate To Ikene. I Am Afraid by PrinceOfLagos: 10:56pm On Apr 11, 2022
Mooh247:

Save the wailing guy... Na Ramadan got no time to trade words

Rule 2 Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun
You broke the law by going tribalistic which is against Nairaland rules so I called you to order

But here you are calling the mods on me for calling you to order

Smh

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Awolowo Fought Akintola From Ikene. Osinbajo Now Rilocate To Ikene. I Am Afraid by Mooh247: 10:59pm On Apr 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You broke the law by going tribalistic which is against Nairaland rules so I called you to order

But here you are calling the mods on me for calling you to order

Smh

What rule does the word "Ibo people sef" break and how is it tribalistic?! Don't you know the meaning of the word Trabalistic or 22 Nairaland rules prohibit calling out someone's ethnicity?!

Are you insulted I called an Ibo man Ibo or did he deny his Iboness even in his comment

If someone called me a Yoruba man, I'll be proud of that because am not part of the nuisance with inferiority complex from Imo state claiming Yoruba

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Awolowo Fought Akintola From Ikene. Osinbajo Now Rilocate To Ikene. I Am Afraid by Rollsnjaguar(m): 11:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
Mooh247:

What rule does the word "Ibo people sef" break and how is it tribalistic?! Don't you know the meaning of the word Trabalistic or 22 Nairaland rules prohibit calling out someone's ethnicity?!

Are you insulted I called an Ibo man Ibo or did he deny his Iboness even in his comment

If someone called me a Yoruba man, I'll be proud of that because am not part of the nuisance with inferiority complex from Imo state claiming Yoruba

How can you justify he is Igbo?
What if he is from Calabar or Akwaibom or even Kogi.
He may even be from Rivers state or Edo.

I don't want to mention Northerners.

But among all this places I mentioned, you choose Igbo tribe which show your hate for Igbos.

18 Likes

Re: Awolowo Fought Akintola From Ikene. Osinbajo Now Rilocate To Ikene. I Am Afraid by PrinceOfLagos: 11:05pm On Apr 11, 2022
Mooh247:

Which is the correct spelling between Igbo and Ibo?

Please get lost, I'm done replying you

6 Likes

Re: Awolowo Fought Akintola From Ikene. Osinbajo Now Rilocate To Ikene. I Am Afraid by Mooh247: 11:06pm On Apr 11, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

How can you justify he is Igbo?
What if he is from Calabar or Akwaibom or even Kogi.
He may even be from Rivers state or Edo.

I don't want to mention Northerners.

But among all this places I mentioned, you choose Igbo tribe which show your hate for Igbos.

Go on his previous post and see him proudly speaking Ibo, it's on his page

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awolowo Fought Akintola From Ikene. Osinbajo Now Rilocate To Ikene. I Am Afraid by Mooh247: 11:08pm On Apr 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Which is the correct spelling between Igbo and Ibo?

Please get lost, I'm done replying you

Atleast you have edited the insult out and swallowed your words

Got no issue with you and please don't ever qoute me again including your fellow trols like Odin13 or Frigga13

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awolowo Fought Akintola From Ikene. Osinbajo Now Rilocate To Ikene. I Am Afraid by PrinceOfLagos: 11:08pm On Apr 11, 2022
Mooh247:

You've proven to be irresponsible by going tribal on this thread

5 Likes

Re: Awolowo Fought Akintola From Ikene. Osinbajo Now Rilocate To Ikene. I Am Afraid by Rollsnjaguar(m): 11:09pm On Apr 11, 2022
Mooh247:

That still does not justify him been Igbo.

I speak and write Yoruba perfectly, because I schooled in Southwest.

I lived in Saki, in Oyo state for over a decade.

Does that make me Yoruba?

6 Likes

Re: Awolowo Fought Akintola From Ikene. Osinbajo Now Rilocate To Ikene. I Am Afraid by PrinceOfLagos: 11:10pm On Apr 11, 2022
Mooh247:

Atleast you have edited the insult out and swallowed your words

Got no issue with you and please don't ever qoute me again including your fellow trols like Odin13 or Frigga13
You're inconsequential, me quoting you should be something you should give thanks giving for...

People wey no be anything will be forming something on a faceless forum ...

8 Likes

Re: Awolowo Fought Akintola From Ikene. Osinbajo Now Rilocate To Ikene. I Am Afraid by PrinceOfLagos: 11:11pm On Apr 11, 2022
Mooh247:

So you've not seen Yoruba man that speaks and write Hausa and Igbo perfectly well ?

Smh

3 Likes

Re: Awolowo Fought Akintola From Ikene. Osinbajo Now Rilocate To Ikene. I Am Afraid by Mooh247: 11:12pm On Apr 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You're inconsequential, me quoting you should be something you should give thanks giving for...

People wey no be anything will be forming something on a faceless forum ...

Then fvck off my mention or have I ever qouted a troll like you before...?!

Stay your lane with your Tinubu hate Campaign that you are known for and please keep me out of your damn mention

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Awolowo Fought Akintola From Ikene. Osinbajo Now Rilocate To Ikene. I Am Afraid by PrinceOfLagos: 11:14pm On Apr 11, 2022
Mooh247:

Then fvck off my mention or have I ever qouted a troll like you before...?!

Stay your lane with your Tinubu hate Campaign that you are known for and please keep me out of your damn mention
You cannot tell me what to do on this forum

Local man feeling funky

7 Likes

Re: Awolowo Fought Akintola From Ikene. Osinbajo Now Rilocate To Ikene. I Am Afraid by Mooh247: 11:15pm On Apr 11, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

That still does not justify him been Igbo.

I speak and write Yoruba perfectly, because I schooled in Southwest.

I lived in Saki, in Oyo state for over a decade.

Does that make me Yoruba?

Then let the O.P debunk him being an Ibo... That is quite simple Init?! Or why are you rejecting him unbehalf of ibos

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Awolowo Fought Akintola From Ikene. Osinbajo Now Rilocate To Ikene. I Am Afraid by Bounceboune7: 11:17pm On Apr 11, 2022
LokoH:
Osinbajo moved his APC membership to Ogun State when he revalidated his membership status in ward one Ikenne Ogun State.

From Lagos to Ikene in Ogun State. What does that tell you ? That ram wey move back go bring power.
If it happen(gods forbid) can Osun youths face Ijebu boys ? But it look like Lagos... don't let me mention MC Oluomo and what happen in Fagba today

let me leave matter jarey, yoruba no like themselves, dem no like dem sef at all at all
emeka yorubas are wiser than that

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Awolowo Fought Akintola From Ikene. Osinbajo Now Rilocate To Ikene. I Am Afraid by Rollsnjaguar(m): 11:20pm On Apr 11, 2022
Mooh247:

Then let the O.P debunk him being an Ibo... That is quite simple Init?! Or why are you rejecting him unbehalf of ibos

You don't get the point.

Anyone is free to make comments or create a post on Nairaland.

It makes no sense judging people based on comments.

I can pretend to be Yoruba and write in Yoruba dialect. But am not Yoruba.

How do you differentiate someone from Akwaibom or Cross river or even Kogi who speak and write Igbo or Yoruba?

4 Likes

Re: Awolowo Fought Akintola From Ikene. Osinbajo Now Rilocate To Ikene. I Am Afraid by Mooh247: 11:23pm On Apr 11, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

You don't get the point.

Anyone is free to make comments or create a post on Nairaland.

It makes no sense judging people based on comments.

I can pretend to be Yoruba and write in Yoruba dialect. But am not Yoruba.

How do you differentiate someone from Akwaibom or Cross river or even Kogi who speak and write Igbo or Yoruba?

The point here is I didn't qoute a random stranger and call him Ibo... I qouted someone I have a previous knowledge of his ethnicity and his kind of post centring on topics like Yoruba, Tinubu, Osinbajo etc

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Awolowo Fought Akintola From Ikene. Osinbajo Now Rilocate To Ikene. I Am Afraid by Drsnives(m): 12:38am On Apr 12, 2022
chrisxxx:
Osinbajo is a perfect description of what ungratefulness is. Who knew Osibanjo outside Lagos in 2015? No matter the temptations to run this is the period to reciprocate trust..I will only forgive him if he is the trusted candidate of Buhari.
So he should remain Tinubu slave all his life abi?
Your mumu never do

1 Like

Re: Awolowo Fought Akintola From Ikene. Osinbajo Now Rilocate To Ikene. I Am Afraid by Nobody: 3:23am On Apr 12, 2022
chrisxxx:
why because his coming out to contest cheesy grin so many blind soul here stop thinking like this you will not go far undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awolowo Fought Akintola From Ikene. Osinbajo Now Rilocate To Ikene. I Am Afraid by TheRareGem1(f): 3:56am On Apr 12, 2022
All these writer think they know history. Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback: The Major Gideon Orkar Coup Of April 22 1990 / Tinubu Funded OPC To Kill Northerners When He Was Governor / Seplat's Gas Project In The South East Nearing Completion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.