Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Oyibo Odinamadu, First Igbo Woman To Drive A Car Dies At 94 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyibo Odinamadu, First Igbo Woman To Drive A Car Dies At 94 (37934 Views)

Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu / First Igbo Woman To Drive A Car Dies At 94 / Bolarinwa Babalakin Is Dead (Former Supreme Court Judge Dies At 94)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyibo Odinamadu, First Igbo Woman To Drive A Car Dies At 94 by aribisala0(m): 11:24pm On Apr 12, 2022
PoliteActivist:

We are debating the thread heading. Read it again

That won't work. Dishonest people cannot debate anything

I stated what categorically when and where?

You lack integrity like many Nigerians
lie shamelessly with no remorse
Re: Oyibo Odinamadu, First Igbo Woman To Drive A Car Dies At 94 by PoliteActivist: 7:08am On Apr 13, 2022
aribisala0:

That won't work. Dishonest people cannot debate anything

I stated what categorically when and where?

You lack integrity like many Nigerians
lie shamelessly with no remorse

With all due respect sir, you are not making any sense.
Below is what we've been debating (otherwise what are we talking about?!):

Politics / Re: Oyibo Odinamadu, First Igbo Woman To Drive A Car Dies At 94
Re: Oyibo Odinamadu, First Igbo Woman To Drive A Car Dies At 94 by aribisala0(m): 8:02am On Apr 13, 2022
PoliteActivist:

With all due respect sir, you are not making any sense.
Below is what we've been debating (otherwise what are we talking about?!):

Politics / Re: Oyibo Odinamadu, First Igbo Woman To Drive A Car Dies At 94
I am not debating
Just show where I stated categorically what you claim
You even emphasized the word CATEGORIICALLY
PoliteActivist:

You are the one who must have some data. You stated CATEGORICALLY she is first woman. How do you know?? Same way you can't know who is first MAN. But it's highly unlikely it's first man to get license.
Common sense is not fantasy..

GUY YOU ARE VERY DISHONEST

I never said she was the first black woman NEVER

Not only that you then went and changed your post

You are a liar
Liars are not capable of debating
Re: Oyibo Odinamadu, First Igbo Woman To Drive A Car Dies At 94 by PoliteActivist: 8:06am On Apr 13, 2022
aribisala0:
I am not debating
Just show where I stated categorically what you claim
You even emphasized the word CATEGORIICALLY

What did I state and where

Please stop pretending you are a retard. You know full well "you" stands for the position you are defending
Re: Oyibo Odinamadu, First Igbo Woman To Drive A Car Dies At 94 by aribisala0(m): 8:09am On Apr 13, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Please stop pretending you are a retard. You know full well "you" stands for the position you are defending
What position am I defending?

Is that why you went and edited your post after I had quoted it and called you out?

I am not defending anything and really there is nothing to defend

Explain in simple English WHAT I am defending and HOW I did so

YOU ARE A LIAR AND VERY DISHONEST
Re: Oyibo Odinamadu, First Igbo Woman To Drive A Car Dies At 94 by PoliteActivist: 8:24am On Apr 13, 2022
aribisala0:
What position am I defending?

Is that why you went and edited your post after I had quoted it and called you out?

I am not defending anything and really there is nothing to defend

Explain in simple English WHAT I am defending and HOW I did so

YOU ARE A LIAR AND VERY DISHONEST

Read the below and patiently tell us what position the moniker aribisala0 is defending, then we will see who is A LIAR AND VERY DISHONEST

Re: Oyibo Odinamadu, First Igbo Woman To Drive A Car Dies At 94 by PoliteActivist: 8:24am On Apr 13, 2022
Re: Oyibo Odinamadu, First Igbo Woman To Drive A Car Dies At 94 by aribisala0(m): 9:07am On Apr 13, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Read the below and patiently tell us what position the moniker aribisala0 is defending, then we will see who is A LIAR AND VERY DISHONEST
What am I defending? You are a liar with no scruples, no integrity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. / Court Freezes Aluko And Omokore's $1.8bn Assets / Stolen Artefacts: Oba of Benin, Obaseki To Build World-Class Museum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.