Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,053 members, 7,835,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Oyibo Odinamadu, First Igbo Woman To Drive A Car Dies At 94 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyibo Odinamadu, First Igbo Woman To Drive A Car Dies At 94 (37930 Views)

Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu / First Igbo Woman To Drive A Car Dies At 94 / Bolarinwa Babalakin Is Dead (Former Supreme Court Judge Dies At 94)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyibo Odinamadu, First Igbo Woman To Drive A Car Dies At 94 by debbydams(f): 6:48am On Apr 12, 2022
Mynd44:
Star girl, the real slay queen
lol
Re: Oyibo Odinamadu, First Igbo Woman To Drive A Car Dies At 94 by TheWolfen(m): 6:57am On Apr 12, 2022
GuyWise101:

Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Calling an old woman like this 'star GIRL' is insulting.

You think so?
Re: Oyibo Odinamadu, First Igbo Woman To Drive A Car Dies At 94 by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:04am On Apr 12, 2022
Mynd44:
Star girl, the real slay queen
am I not a slay queen? angry

Re: Oyibo Odinamadu, First Igbo Woman To Drive A Car Dies At 94 by Crixxx: 7:21am On Apr 12, 2022
YeyeGbami:
She deserve to be laid to rest in car coffin.

No offense. Asiwaju guy indeed, why am i not surprised. Your people usually wake their parents with a kick or slap.

But you hacked ur fada to death days ago just because he woke you from the land of the gone too soon
Re: Oyibo Odinamadu, First Igbo Woman To Drive A Car Dies At 94 by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 12, 2022
YeyeGbami:

No offense. Asiwaju guy indeed, why am i not surprised. Your people usually wake their parents with a kick or slap.

While your people hack their perents to death and harvest their skulls in their sleep.
Re: Oyibo Odinamadu, First Igbo Woman To Drive A Car Dies At 94 by mightyhaze: 7:27am On Apr 12, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Sorry Fela"s mother was the first woman to drive car in Nigeria.
Give yourself 3 knocks

Na so una take dey fail simple exams
Re: Oyibo Odinamadu, First Igbo Woman To Drive A Car Dies At 94 by Crixxx: 7:28am On Apr 12, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
Lla your leaders will smash your mouth with this trash. Na una be the most disrespectful tribe in Nigeria. Even to regard your royal fathers, na on standing you dey greet them. No matter how badly a Yoruba child is, he will always prostate to his elders. Those touts in Lagos get respect pass all the nyanmiri tribe combined.

This 1 thinks falling to the ground like an epileptic agama lizard is respect. You guys harvest your parents head and in for brown roof republic they rape their mothers. What disrespect is greater than that.

Falling like an epileptic patient makes the yoloba tribe more of two faced asslickerz
Re: Oyibo Odinamadu, First Igbo Woman To Drive A Car Dies At 94 by richie240: 7:31am On Apr 12, 2022
My ppl tork say na overripe mango dey cause ppl to throw sticks and stone meet hin mama.

Instead of u to respect urself and d old woman by allowing ppl type 'rip', u dey cause unnecessary strife. If ppl decide to cast aspersions on d old woman now, una go begun vex.

Dem take strife and provocation do una?
[s]
Prosperous111:
RIP mama

This 94 years old woman go carry that asiwaju guy for back and race 100 miles with him grin
[/s]
Re: Oyibo Odinamadu, First Igbo Woman To Drive A Car Dies At 94 by Millimann: 8:04am On Apr 12, 2022
YeyeGbami:

There you go. Your brother own be say e dey wake him parents with death

Re: Oyibo Odinamadu, First Igbo Woman To Drive A Car Dies At 94 by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 12, 2022
Rest In Peace ma May your legacy live on very elegant look just like my grandma
Re: Oyibo Odinamadu, First Igbo Woman To Drive A Car Dies At 94 by gulfer: 8:21am On Apr 12, 2022
Reference:

Because Nigeria has regressed and fallen into the pit, the abyss of racism.
For in those days politics and governance and life in Nigeria in general was about principles and ideologies which not a single aspirant, politician and very, very, very few citizens have these days.
She must have believed in what he stood for, his vision for Nigeria and was sold out to the quest.
Such ill be unimaginable today.

Today the only thing that will unite politicians outside their domains, thoughtless of regions is the quest for the power to corruptly enrich themselves. And they will only stretch their hands across the Niger and Benue if they can find willing accomplices to attain the minimum electoral requirements.
You said it all! cool cool cool cool
Re: Oyibo Odinamadu, First Igbo Woman To Drive A Car Dies At 94 by Mynd44: 8:46am On Apr 12, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
am I not a slay queen? angry
Enipe?
Re: Oyibo Odinamadu, First Igbo Woman To Drive A Car Dies At 94 by goslowgoslow(m): 8:55am On Apr 12, 2022
vicfajeze:
But history has it that she was Disvargined by OWELLE OF ONITSHA
STFU! Very stupid comment....with your horrible English and out of point comment. Nor be person disvargin your mama?
Note- The right word is to disflowered and not disvargin I just borrowed your horrible grammar.

2 Likes

Re: Oyibo Odinamadu, First Igbo Woman To Drive A Car Dies At 94 by goslowgoslow(m): 8:55am On Apr 12, 2022
mightyhaze:
Give yourself 3 knocks

Na so una take dey fail simple exams
Wetin this mumu dey talk?
Re: Oyibo Odinamadu, First Igbo Woman To Drive A Car Dies At 94 by goslowgoslow(m): 9:08am On Apr 12, 2022
vicfajeze:
But history has it that she was Disvargined by OWELLE OF ONITSHA
Who disvargin your mama?
Re: Oyibo Odinamadu, First Igbo Woman To Drive A Car Dies At 94 by vicfajeze: 9:10am On Apr 12, 2022
goslowgoslow:

STFU! Very stupid comment....with your horrible English and out of point comment. Nor be person disvargin your mama?
Note- The right word is to disflowered and not disvargin I just borrowed your horrible grammar.
MR GRAMMARIAN,but my dad Disflowered ur mum now.Make enquiry frm ur mother.BARAWO BANZA
Re: Oyibo Odinamadu, First Igbo Woman To Drive A Car Dies At 94 by AlphaTaikun: 9:46am On Apr 12, 2022
Tkoy:

https://anambrapeople.com.ng/2022/04/11/odinamadu-first-upn-national-vp-first-igbo-woman-to-drive-a-car-dies-at-94/
That's cool.
One of the Eastern Awoists, and the UPN first national VP.

1. What year did she start driving?

2. What town or village in Anambra is she from?
#Find out
Re: Oyibo Odinamadu, First Igbo Woman To Drive A Car Dies At 94 by IGBOSON1: 10:55am On Apr 12, 2022
Accomplished Lady! I can just picture a young Oyibo in one of those olden days 404! smiley
Re: Oyibo Odinamadu, First Igbo Woman To Drive A Car Dies At 94 by IGBOSON1: 10:58am On Apr 12, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Some of these perverts on here just have a one-track mind.....all about sexual perversion! Imagine saying such a thing about someone old enough to be his grandmother!? Ignore the fool!

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Odinamadu, First Igbo Woman To Drive A Car Dies At 94 by Ceska(f): 11:14am On Apr 12, 2022
Nnekwu Ada Awkuzu, Oyi na Omambala, jee Nke Oma. Chigi dube gi
Re: Oyibo Odinamadu, First Igbo Woman To Drive A Car Dies At 94 by Burruchaga71(m): 12:36pm On Apr 12, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Sorry Fela"s mother was the first woman to drive car in Nigeria.
. That is what they told you guys in South West. We have our record here in South East
Re: Oyibo Odinamadu, First Igbo Woman To Drive A Car Dies At 94 by goslowgoslow(m): 12:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
Burruchaga71:
. That is what they told you guys in South West. We have our record here in South East
Oponu foolish set of tribalistic animals! How do you know I am from South West. Anybody that contradict you is from SW.... illiterate. Do you know more than Google?

Re: Oyibo Odinamadu, First Igbo Woman To Drive A Car Dies At 94 by goslowgoslow(m): 12:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
vicfajeze:
MR GRAMMARIAN,but my dad Disflowered ur mum now.Make enquiry frm ur mother.BARAWO BANZA
Shege dan boro ba! I ignore your childish comment. You can't be more than 20 to 23 years old. The thing pain you gaaaaan cheesy cheesy Have a nice day.
Re: Oyibo Odinamadu, First Igbo Woman To Drive A Car Dies At 94 by Burruchaga71(m): 1:00pm On Apr 12, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Oponu foolish set of tribalistic animals! How do you know I am from South West. Anybody that contradict you is from SW.... illiterate. Do you know more than Google?
Ezi spotted
Re: Oyibo Odinamadu, First Igbo Woman To Drive A Car Dies At 94 by goslowgoslow(m): 1:19pm On Apr 12, 2022
Burruchaga71:
Ezi spotted
Burruchaga you sabi play football ball? cheesy cheesy....Ezi... good. cool cool
Re: Oyibo Odinamadu, First Igbo Woman To Drive A Car Dies At 94 by Burruchaga71(m): 1:59pm On Apr 12, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Burruchaga you sabi play football ball? cheesy cheesy....Ezi... good. cool cool
. Sorry ���
Re: Oyibo Odinamadu, First Igbo Woman To Drive A Car Dies At 94 by PoliteActivist: 3:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
aribisala0:
Based on ? What you would like to be true rather than what is known?
How many roads were in Nigeria 80 years ago?
How many cars were in the whole of Nigeria 80 years ago?
In 1974 there was not a single dual carriageway road in the whole of Nigeria,
If you were travelling from Lagos to Ibadan you had to go through Ikorodu . There was no Lagos Ibadan expressway .

phemmyfour:
In those days, you can't touch a car without a driving license

Based on what? Based on common sense. How many men must have had their wives or daughters get in the driver's seat and try driving just for fun without ever getting a license. It's good enough that she's the first to get a license. Highly unlikely she's first to drive.
Infact the second woman to get a license could have started driving b4 her
Re: Oyibo Odinamadu, First Igbo Woman To Drive A Car Dies At 94 by aribisala0(m): 3:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Based on what? Based on common sense. How many men must have had their wives or daughters get in the driver's seat and try driving just for fun without ever getting a license. It's good enough that she's the first to get a license. Highly unlikely she's first to drive.
Guesswork. Nothing wrong in guessing and speculating but when you say "highly likely" it must have some basis.
I asked simple questions which you clearly have no answer for.

To speculate as you have done you must have some data about how old the motor car is as an invention for humanity?
When did the motor car arrive in Nigeria and who was the first man or men to drive and where to and from?
When did we have first motorable roads etc
To overdose on akpu and start spouting fantasy as reality is really funny
Re: Oyibo Odinamadu, First Igbo Woman To Drive A Car Dies At 94 by phemmyfour: 5:36pm On Apr 12, 2022
PoliteActivist:

lol... trying to drive, moving a car etc is not synonymous to DRIVING a car
Re: Oyibo Odinamadu, First Igbo Woman To Drive A Car Dies At 94 by PoliteActivist: 11:09pm On Apr 12, 2022
aribisala0:
Guesswork. Nothing wrong in guessing and speculating but when you say "highly likely" it must have some basis.
I asked simple questions which you clearly have no answer for.

To speculate as you have done you must have some data about how old the motor car is as an invention for humanity?
When did the motor car arrive in Nigeria and who was the first man or men to drive and where to and from?
When did we have first motorable roads etc
To overdose on akpu and start spouting fantasy as reality is really funny

You are the one who must have some data. Mine left some chance I could be wrong.
You stated CATEGORICALLY she is first woman. How do you know?? Same way you can't know who is first MAN. But it's highly unlikely it's first man to get license.
Common sense is not fantasy.
Re: Oyibo Odinamadu, First Igbo Woman To Drive A Car Dies At 94 by aribisala0(m): 11:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
PoliteActivist:

You are the one who must have some data. You stated CATEGORICALLY she is first woman. How do you know?? Same way you can't know who is first MAN. But it's highly unlikely it's first man to get license.
Common sense is not fantasy.
I stated? When where how? Is your head alright?
You then add CATEGORIICALLY
Something is wrong in some part of your body
Re: Oyibo Odinamadu, First Igbo Woman To Drive A Car Dies At 94 by PoliteActivist: 11:15pm On Apr 12, 2022
aribisala0:
I stated? When where how? Is your head alright?
You then add CATEGORIICALLY
Something is wrong in some part of your body

We are debating the thread heading. Read it again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor / Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant / Rivers: Cole, Abe Emerge Winners As Explosions Rock APC Parallel Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.