Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,522 members, 7,836,994 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" (63062 Views)

Bobrisky Presents Fendi, Gucci & Fila To Tonto Dikeh's Son As 3rd Birthday Gift / Obasanjo Carries Tonto Dikeh's Son On His Neck (Photos) / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by MaverickA3: 8:44am On Apr 12, 2022
Hnm
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by time0011: 8:44am On Apr 12, 2022
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by samiabigail: 8:45am On Apr 12, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
since when ur mother born u till now, av u ever smached ur mom bum bum. Let`s not spare the rod, else the boy will end up giving her doggy someday.
his even doing it bro undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Ikenna17(m): 8:46am On Apr 12, 2022
Wonderful bum indeed, meanwhile...

Start your day off right with the newest episode of the Booze with the Bros podcast. Links in signature

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 12, 2022
Rather she should have told her SON to handle that place with utmost care for that's where her Dominant brain is.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by rajiedreez: 8:47am On Apr 12, 2022
Fia, pikin slap ur yansh u dey laugh. Na so e dey start

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by babaalagbo11(m): 8:47am On Apr 12, 2022
Their lives their choice
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by godofuck231: 8:47am On Apr 12, 2022
Whoree mum , improperly brought up son , what fo you expect from a single rums mum who gets spanked by men in the presence of her son , its a normal thing to the small he goat na

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by postmann: 8:47am On Apr 12, 2022
NasirudeenOla:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWsh-2zvSYQ

"You won burst my 5million Naira bum bum" - Tonto Dikeh reacts as her son King, slaps her bum

When we talk, it would sound like we're haters. But children raised by single parents...

This frustrated old bîtch doesn't know she's gone too far in her hunt for attention. Failed whôre, failed mother. Continue exposing the child to indecency.

17 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by od501: 8:47am On Apr 12, 2022
NasirudeenOla:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWsh-2zvSYQ

"You won burst my 5million Naira bum bum" - Tonto Dikeh reacts as her son King, slaps her bum

This boy is not a child anymore. So... how come people think this is normal? As in, slapping you mother bums. Oga check well oo... this geh fit dey Bleep this boy lidis.

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by ityP(m): 8:47am On Apr 12, 2022
Mooh247:

I yam fasting.. had Amala , Ewedu gbegiri and Goat meat with moustache

And yes if that marked faced brown tooth girl you speak of is my Igbotic CANDYlady Nairaland feminist.. I'll skip today's fast for her

No wonder. You be afonja wey dey knack head for ground. No wonder you carry Tinubu matter for head grin. I'm sure Helinues, Seunmsg etc na still same grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Theunbothered: 8:48am On Apr 12, 2022
That's how his father used to slap her nyash so she wants to relive the experience.

This boy will now grow up to be slapping the nyashes of random girls.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by chatinent: 8:48am On Apr 12, 2022

Bad parenting.

One day, he'll climb. That's if he's not practicing already.

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Danmboss(m): 8:48am On Apr 12, 2022
She needs brain evaluation

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by annisy(f): 8:48am On Apr 12, 2022
Dog wey woman train they eat egg!!!

No one single parent can bring up a child properly

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by tiswell(m): 8:48am On Apr 12, 2022
Mercychen:
Why would she allow the boy to be doing that nonsense? This is how be they spoil children.

During her time, would her mother allow her brothers to be hitting her bumbum like that?

The boy is really growing. Hes behaving like the father I guess.
must you drag the father into the show of failed upbringing

When was the last time the boy had access to his biological father? sad sad
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Zulu2022: 8:48am On Apr 12, 2022
Child way no get father training naso e de b

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:48am On Apr 12, 2022
Shame!

dis one don start to dey spoil Churchill pikin.
I pity d boi!
Churchill shld get her arrested 4 dis asap!

"A young Bobrisky is coming up, dis I have seen!" - FalseProphet1

sad

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by pacespot(m): 8:49am On Apr 12, 2022
Tonto don dey teach the boy small small

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by DSoj(m): 8:49am On Apr 12, 2022
Very useless irrelevant crappy shitty video with a very jobless carppy blogger or whatever lands on FP?
This nairaland os is daily becoming shiittHole
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by meobizy(f): 8:49am On Apr 12, 2022
All for clout. Na Tonto way. The side benefit is she’ll catch male attention. These women know how to make their DMs shake from time to time.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by vicfajeze: 8:50am On Apr 12, 2022
Full of water and odour
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 12, 2022
Mooh247:
Weirdo Mother... Silly child... Presenter with Igbotic accent

So says indomie bandit.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 12, 2022
godofuck231:
Whoree mum , improperly brought up son , what fo you expect from a single rums mum who gets spanked by men in the presence of her son , its a normal thing to the small he goat na
A crocodile never gives birth to a monkey.
She has fulfilled that adage!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:50am On Apr 12, 2022
Candidlady:

Why are you crying ? Igbo accent is way better than y******a accent

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by ityP(m): 8:51am On Apr 12, 2022
pyro62:

I don't play with my mom like that doesn't mean I should criticize who does. Some people kiss their parent, and it is how they play in their house. You don't eat dogmeat doesn't make eating dogmeat wrong! Stop being hypocritical

Shut up. He is learning that hitting women's bum bum is not a bad thing. He will take same to school and hit his teacher's bum. At 18, he will be harassing women up and down but you still don't see anything wrong. Something may be wrong with you o

9 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by john633(m): 8:52am On Apr 12, 2022
Na so craze dey start

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Karemarealty288(m): 8:52am On Apr 12, 2022
He will soon slap slap nyash commot enter market.....

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by GloriousGbola: 8:52am On Apr 12, 2022
This is very very very bad parenting.

And all for the gram.

This boy will grow up all shades of fked up

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 12, 2022
Danmboss:
She needs brain evaluation
Already Late for that.
What she needs now is BRAIN mining & replacement with a Bovine brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Eriokanmi: 8:52am On Apr 12, 2022
He must have seen his mum's male friends do that to her uncontrollably and severally. There are some scenes you don't allow kids to witness

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Women Threw Their Underwears At Burna Boy At New York Concert (Video) / Davido’s Girlfriend Flaunts Extra Long Braids – Yay Or Nay? Photos / Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.