Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" (62874 Views)

Bobrisky Presents Fendi, Gucci & Fila To Tonto Dikeh's Son As 3rd Birthday Gift / Obasanjo Carries Tonto Dikeh's Son On His Neck (Photos) / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by olumzzz(m): 9:34am On Apr 12, 2022
Candidlady:

Ahya!! Kai you had all those meals with no drop of fruits? shocked

Unhealthy living

Just looked up the word GBEGIRI! Like ewedu ain't disgusting enough undecided you people from that region can consume rubbish Sha.. no wonder una no dey fine..

Nike peller the ambassador of bleachers comes to mind
Damn niggar
You just finished us
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by 2braithe: 9:37am On Apr 12, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Whats wrong with Igbo accent?

Whenever I'm speaking with my foreign clients,they find it difficult to hear me unless I speak really slow.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Lovenorth: 9:37am On Apr 12, 2022
I hope the child is not doing the bumbum
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by jennyisi: 9:38am On Apr 12, 2022
pyro62:

I don't play with my mom like that doesn't mean I should criticize who does. Some people kiss their parent, and it is how they play in their house. You don't eat dogmeat doesn't make eating dogmeat wrong! Stop being hypocritical

you are right people are different i have a friend who kiss his mom and say i love u when going out when ever his mom or dad calls he always say i love u to them and there are some who don't say that in there house or play with there parent

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Benwallt(m): 9:39am On Apr 12, 2022
Candidlady:

Good morning

No! Not yet! Sick worried

But Ihave a conviction in my heart that she is fine!!

Fernandezisback
Thanks. I joined my faith with yours. I haven't done anything right since this came up. Please, do well to share when you get hold of any info. I pray in my soul it is a positive one. Good morning.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Lionnation: 9:39am On Apr 12, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
since when ur mother born u till now, av u ever smached ur mom bum bum. Let`s not spare the rod, else the boy will end up giving her doggy someday.
if that had not started happening already Tonto dike I know is a sex addict
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:40am On Apr 12, 2022
How could you guess he's behaving like the father, is he being trained by the father?

Mercychen:
Why would she allow the boy to be doing that nonsense? This is how be they spoil children.

During her time, would her mother allow her brothers to be hitting her bumbum like that?

The boy is really growing. Hes behaving like the father I guess.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by 2braithe: 9:40am On Apr 12, 2022
Candidlady:

Unhealthy living

Just looked up the word GBEGIRI! Like ewedu ain't disgusting enough undecided you people from that region can consume rubbish Sha.. no wonder una no dey fine..

Abasha is disgusting to the extent that anything unpleasant to the eyes is termed abasha by us.
Children playing with masticated food in their mouth, parents will be like "Stop doing abasha with that food".

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by enonche85(m): 9:41am On Apr 12, 2022
Candidlady:

Why are you crying ? Igbo accent is way better than y******a accent

stop to dey lie jor!.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Glamouzpeter(f): 9:43am On Apr 12, 2022
If them born u well, try this rubbish with my mum
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Candidlady: 9:43am On Apr 12, 2022
Benwallt:
Thanks. I joined my faith with yours. I haven't done anything right since this came up. Please, do well to share when you get hold of any info. I pray in my soul it is a positive one. Good morning.

Have they taken down the thread! ? Thought senomi got her mum's contact?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by enonche85(m): 9:45am On Apr 12, 2022
useless mother, useless son.

is there anyone who dislikes tonto dikeh morethan me?...
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Omotosho1090905(m): 9:47am On Apr 12, 2022
One thing me I don't understand is that how did dey videoed the incident must have been planned because the boy is no more a kid
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by amaben2020(m): 9:49am On Apr 12, 2022
Mooh247:

Did I say it is wrong in my comment

Your comment was totally unnecessary, bloody tribalist like you, you should be ashamed of the life you live
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Nosayer: 9:52am On Apr 12, 2022
pyro62:

I don't play with my mom like that doesn't mean I should criticize who does. Some people kiss their parent, and it is how they play in their house. You don't eat dogmeat doesn't make eating dogmeat wrong! Stop being hypocritical

Hypocrisy is the act of saying one thing and doing another. Stop misusing the word "hypocrisy"
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by flokii: 9:53am On Apr 12, 2022
This is very wrong yet people are keeping quiet because it's Tonto Dikeh.. how old is the child that's he is already being sexually harassed?

Churchill better do something and take custody of that boy before he'll turn out a misfit and possible sex offender when he comes of age due to bad upbringing from Tonto Dikeh.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by bonnyhope: 9:53am On Apr 12, 2022
So na everything go de enter social media now
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Amadi84: 9:55am On Apr 12, 2022
Tomorrow you go hear say him son don de Bleep her.
Nonsense

NasirudeenOla:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWsh-2zvSYQ

"You won burst my 5million Naira bum bum" - Tonto Dikeh reacts as her son King, slaps her bum

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by flokii: 9:57am On Apr 12, 2022
Lovenorth:
I hope the child is not doing the bumbum

That Tonto girl no get sense.. it's very possible that she is already molesting and performing all manners of indecent acts on the child.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Olabode211: 9:57am On Apr 12, 2022
I see.tenant dey carry landlord go station.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by xynerise: 9:59am On Apr 12, 2022
And that is how the young boy will grow up to be smacking ladies asses and harrassing passerby because his mum doesn't see anything wrong with it.

Tomorrow Una go dey say men too dey rape and you can see a woman is behind it undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Born2Breed(f): 10:00am On Apr 12, 2022
Na so incest take dey start.

He is getting use to hitting your bum and later he will start hitting number 1.

Lubbish!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by ibechris(m): 10:04am On Apr 12, 2022
Women like this are always making it look as if its all well whereas they wished to be like Mercy Johnson who is cultured and respected.

What can one gain from this act if not a show of shame.

I hope the small boy does not try it with another person's mother.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Bobloco: 10:06am On Apr 12, 2022
The type of parenting we are witnessing these days, I fear of what the future will become.

Imagine a son hitting the mother on the buttocks, instead of the mother to caution the son, She brought to the social Media telling the whole wide world with video evidence of how the son touched her 5 million naira bombom.

Shm!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Benbellamor: 10:06am On Apr 12, 2022
Mercychen:
Why would she allow the boy to be doing that nonsense? This is how be they spoil children.

During her time, would her mother allow her brothers to be hitting her bumbum like that?

you see how you turned logic upside down..when last did the boy see the father last? to learn that.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Jackson105: 10:09am On Apr 12, 2022
Candidlady:

Unhealthy living

Gbegiri and ewedu is far better than any soup in your irrelevant mud enclave village
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by crackhouse(m): 10:19am On Apr 12, 2022
I just watched the video but what I thought before watching wasn't what I thought after watching. It's obvious they are playing and that's because of the mother and child connection between them. The boy was just playing around. I don't see anything serious thing in this...
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by emperor863(m): 10:19am On Apr 12, 2022
Candidlady:

Why are you crying ? Igbo accent is way better than y******a accent

If you're any way near literacy, you'd know that Igbos speak English with the worst accent in Nigeria. Even Igbo broadcasters/ news casters have horrible diction.

Animal.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Brushstrokes20: 10:22am On Apr 12, 2022
# scripted rubbishness!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" by Akuruoulo(m): 10:24am On Apr 12, 2022
Mercychen:

Example of how single mothers train their kids

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention / Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars / Chidera, Nigerian Presenter In UK: #SaggyBoobsMatter Creator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.